Necro..

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning a Military Class airship Z-021 arrived at Grene Field. abroad of the ship Olivier, the youngest general of the Necro army standing in the deck with one of his most trusted underlings Rex watching the city. "we arrived at Grene field sir" leaning the rail Olivier watched at the sky and enjoying the wind blowing to his hair "ah.... this feel good, this is the first time i go into the Grene Field" he began to close his eyes and savoring the moment. "but sir, you already been here last month. and this is not your first but your forth times in here" Rex said while reading the report which he got from the scout in the city "oh.. shut your trap Rex. by the way, how is the situation?" without opening his eyes Olivier tried to ask the problem inside the city.

"four guards found dead, ten injured, and many public goods damaged" Rex said with his eye glued to the report. "perpetrator?" slowly he opened his eyes and starred at Rex "two man, one girl, and one unknown. we already captured one of them and under heavy surveillance at base" he said continuing his report to Olivier "and the other?" Olivier walked inside the bridge with Rex at his behind. "we already surrounded them at the gate and the guard still engaging with the unknown"

"Coordinate?" Olivier asked while his hand operating some kind of computer inside the bridge. "32º 1" 24'. are you sure about this General? there are many civilian in there" inputting the coordination which being said by Rex a big red button appeared at the large screen. while his index finger pointed at Rex Olivier Shouted loudly "Necro Military Code No.09 point 2B, Said it!!" "Sir! Every enemy of the Necro must be Eliminated by any mean necessary!!" with a salute Rex said the Military Code out loud "well said Rex. Well said" with his evil smile on his face, he pushed the red button which make the long range military Laser base main cannon 'Regulus' shoot their main weapon at the coordinate.

Quinra had just finished slicing another guard down, this time by decapitation. He then heard a noise come from a far away area, and the incoming sound was getting louder. He realized what was going on as soon as he saw a laser blast coming into view. He then sheathed his sword for a quick moment and waited for the beam to try and strike. He pressed a button the sheath that would coated the sword in a light absorbing gel, this was created back on his own world.

He then swung the blade in an upwards motion and tried to hit the laser. Since it was made of pure light, any part of the laser that was caught by the sword, would cause the entire laser to be absorbed into that gel on the sword. "This may hurt my bio-netic nerves, but what the underworld" Quinra stated before the laser had hit his blade, being absorbed into the gel on it. This sent shock waves of pain into his technological body, including the organic parts hiding under his armor.

Z-021 Airship 'Falcon' that still floating above the Grene Field approached the crowd. Olivier saw the powerful Bionic being has been struck down by the laser blast but still intact. using his sword to entirely absorbed 'Regulus' concentrated energy blast leaving the surrounding unharmed. looking down from the Airship Olivier fascinated by his power. "ohhh. He took 'Regulus' blast and still standing" with an awestruck face Olivier praised the unknown. his eyes meet with the unknown, and Olivier interested to recruit him to be his comrade.

jumped down from the deck, Olivier using his power to slowly landed in front of the unknown with his trusted underlings, Rex. the guards corpses coming into the view. Olivier sighed when he saw the guard's gun lying down unused. "useless. no wonder they died easily" Rex kicked a guards corpse away from Olivier's way. then their move stopped when Olivier meet with the unknown face to face. "Olivier Sachz, Commander of the Necro Army 2nd Division. I personally bid you welcome to Grene Field, Outsider" with an open hands he said with a smile in his face​

Quinra sheathed his sword, the gel he had used was at about 76%, so says the icon on the sheath that is. He looked up at the young man who had summoned the attack...Olivier. "Well what a sight to see," Quinra stated, "How old are you young man?" He didn't shake the young one's hand, on Genoma, the place of his birth, if you shook hands with the one who tried to attack you then you are basically inviting war into your home. Quinra tapped the side of his helmet, causing it to fold back up to show his face, "And if you think I would shake hands with you, then you are dead wrong. I don't shake the hands of people who try to endanger civilians in a fight, especially if they are military."

Quinra had already hacked into several different governmental systems on this world, undetected that is, while he was walking with the group to the Royal Guard building. "I know who you are, and I don't respect how you do things, if I had saliva glands, I would spit on the shoes that you wear." When Quinra had hacked into the governmental systems he was able to look at all the notes on Olivier, especially the black listed ones.

"oooh... scary" he smirked when the unknown opened his helmet. pulling his hand, Olivier face turned serious. Rex which still reading the report whispered a few word to Olivier ear. "ah i see. then i no need to introduce myself then". "I know who you are, and I don't respect how you do things, if I had saliva glands, I would spit on the shoes that you wear." the unknown said it with a threatening atmosphere.

from above a shadow flying down quickly toward the unknown and swinging his leg to hit his head. but with the Unknown good reflex he can avoid it within hair breadth. "watch your mouth plebeian. or i will tore it off from your head" a mature woman wearing army clothes emerged from the crater. she raised her hand and pointed at the Unknown face. "oy oy... Hilda, calm down. we only trade a few word" Olivier tried to calming Hilda's anger toward the Unknown. "but master, he is mocking you and i can't accept it!" Hilda said while walking toward Olivier and Rex. "Hilda... Master said calm down, and you better do it" fixing his glasses Rex tried to warn her. a few spark flying from their eyes when their eyes met.

"who are you? and why did you kill our guard?" Hilda said to the unknown with a killing intent raising to her head. "a three on one battle is a massive disadvantage you know. i suggest a peaceful way than a blood bath battle for both sake" twirling his hair Olivier tried to make a suggestion to the person in front of him. because his objective is to make him his comrade he didn't want to broke him more than this.

Nazomi couldn't believe they had sent an Air ship, it had to be from Kayan their the only ones who had such things. She slowly made her way closer, mingling with the crowd of people who were still watching the scene, she would fit into the crowd well since she looked like every other commoner, besides her blue eyes which no one would notice anyways. She listened to the words which the young Military man and Quinra were exchanging, she couldn't hear them as well as she wanted since the crowd had moved back quite a bit since the laser had been fired which Quinra had luckily stopped with his sword.

"there you are... i have been looking for you" Olivier focusing his eyes to the crowds or rather to a single girl standing motionless inside them. then in a blink of an eye Olivier already moved and stand in front of her. everyone didn't know when or how he did but surely his movement is fast. slowly his hand moving closer to her face and touched her hair. "Nice to meet you daughter of the thief who tried to stole our technology 10 years ago, Wishreeh" then he released his touch and give a heartwarming smile.

Nazomi flinched as he suddenly appeared in front of her, she had absolutely no idea how he had spotted her among the crowd or how he had moved so fast. She glared at him, she somewhat wondered how he knew about her mother and father, but she had no intention of asking him. "I am rather impressed, I thought you wouldn't notice me here." She paused a moment glancing towards Quinra. "Now, what is it that you want with us?" She asked looking at him and narrowing her eyes a bit.

Quinra dodged the kick as as expected, but did nothing to fight back. The woman was apparently extremely protective of Olivier, and it was a bit disturbing to Quinra at the same time. When the military leader had spoken Quinra had answered,"Maybe because they had arrested someone I did not want them to arrest, and when they did, they tried to arrest us next. I was not going to allow it."

When Olivier was suddenly behind him and right in front of Nazomi, Quinra was instantly between the two, his sword unsheathed, with it to Olivier's neck, and his guns ready to fire. He wasn't about to allow someone to kill Nazomi, he saw something in the girl, as if she was meant for something. Whatever the future may be, Quinra was not going to let anyone stop it, even Olivier. "Back away from the girl now, or there will be a blood bath, and it won't be my own death" Quinra threatened protectively. He thought that if he had to fight, it would have to be that way, and if the group of three were strong enough, they may have to escape some how. He had a wide vision, and was able to watch the other two, while watching Olivier and what he might do. If anything he would injure the group and escape so he wouldn't be surrounded by gun ships that could tear him apart if there were more than three.

Last edited by a moderator:
"nothing i just curious. how did you manage to escaped the ambush 10 year ago? are there a mole in the necro army? and who is it?" with a hand on his chin he looked at her face, suddenly the unknown appeared between those two unsheathed his sword and readied his guns. "oho... Scary, but are you sure about that?" Olivier can't contain his amusement any longer and began to laugh. "interesting... very interesting.... then...let's see who bleed first" finishing his sentence, the ground began to shake.

after a moment, he focusing his power into his clenching hand he prepared to launch an attack but Rex who stand behind him grabbed his hand and said in clear voice "General, our leader said that we must captured them, not pulverizing them into a mince meat. so please calm your self" still releasing a aura of blood lust Olivier still glaring at the Unknown "let it go Rex or i will kill you myself" letting a madman laugh he threaten Rex to release his grabbed arm. Hilda didn't move a muscle and still waiting for her master order. "are you forgetting our objective General?" Olivier relaxed his power and contained his leaking blood lust after heard Rex voice. For Olivier completing the objective is absolutely necessary and he will do everything to make it succeed. "ah what a let down. all of you disengage, make sure to clean the street" he said to nearby guard to clean the corpses from the street and do not engaged those two anymore. "you there what's your name?" after a few step away from them he looked back and asked the Unknown. "be careful and don't die yet. because the one who will kill you is me" then he laughed like a madman.

Nazomi was startled by how quick Quinra had jumped between them, he seemed rather protective which was the first for Nazomi. Usually people disgarded her and most wouldn't dare to defend her or protect her. Nazomi peeked around Quinra, who blocked her view since he was a lot taller then Nazomi her self. She looked at the young man, whom was laughing like an insane madman, in a way the laugh was rather creepy and it sent a shiver up Nazomi's spine. Nazomi glanced up at Quinra, remaining half behind him and half leaned forward so she could see infront of him and look up at him. "Quinra we should get out of here.." She mumbled quietly, sorta hoping no one would hear her.

A loud sound, in-which shook the ground and could be felt very well broke through the air surrounding them. As it did so a loud monstrous sound rang through their ears, but it sounded like it had a man's tone. "Reaaaaaah!!!!!" The ground beneath them cracked a-bit, then it stopped as a light appeared in the sky shining bright Purple/Pink.
images

As the sound of something falling was now heard, As if it were something falling from the heavens above. The sound became louder and louder.

for a moment their movement came to halt. "somethings coming" Olivier looked upon the sky when suddenly it began to glow. a bright purple tunnel appeared from it, "Reaaaaaah!!!!!" Olivier can heard someone or something screaming aloud from that direction. Olivier is covering his face and smirked, showing his shinning white teeth. Rex and Hilda took their form and prepared in case worst thing happened while Olivier still watching the bright tunnel become bigger and bigger.

As it got closer and closer the tunnel disappeared, and the large pinkish/purple ball shot like a light and smashed into the ground not far from them as it sent a shock wave cracking the ground beneath them more. It glew a bright pinkish/purple as it pulsated, It looked metallic and it changed colors as you looked around it from pink to purple brightly It lay there and shine making a slight sound of an engine roaring quietly.

Quinra watched as the young military man walked away laughing slightly maniacally. Nazomi had urged him to try and walk away, but Quinra would not budge. He kept watching as he walked away. Then there was a flash in the sky, causing Quinra to look up at what may have been going on. Then he noticed an object falling towards the ground at rapid speed, noticing the largeness of it, Quinra turned around as fast as he could, snatched Nazomia off of the ground and sprinted to a safe distance.

When teh object crashed it sent out a shock wave that had created quakes in the ground. This was no ordinary object, as it was made of metal and spherical, changing colors as you moved from sided to side to view it. When Quinra was at a safe enough distance with Nazomi, he started analyzing the strange object right away. "Wait here, I have to analyze this 'thing' just in case if it might be dangerous" he warned Nazomi. Quinra implied early on that she didn't know how to handle herself that much, he had to currently assume that she knew nothing of combat for that moment.

As Quinra had stepped forward, stepping lightly on the cracks in the ground to make sure that he didn't go falling through a hole or something. He stood as colse as he could to the still sphere, taking a bio scan, thermal scan, and a magnetic scan to see how much magnetism there may be in this thing. While he scanned it there was a noise coming from the sphere, a humming sound, like that of an engine.

The ground shaking and thousand of debris flying toward those three when that thing smashed the ground. Rex and Hilda busy avoiding the flying debris when Olivier still laughing at the falling object. they tried to destroy everything that come to them and their General, Olivier. but unlike the solid object, they can't prevent the Shock wave to hit them. "shit. if i got my Exo, i will...!" Rex shouted and make a defensive form with Hilda, shielding his General who still laughing with ecstasy.

Suddenly Olivier grabbed his two Aides Arm and place them before him. with his face still drowning in amusement, he screamed loudly. using his power he amplified his scream to make another shock wave toward the incoming shock wave. when two of massive shock wave meet it will nullified one after another and it's true. after the impact the shock wave is gone with a loud bang in front of them.

After the wave is subsided Hilda approached her General "are you okay, General?" that time Hilda surprised when Olivier took her hand and place her before him. she knows that the role is reversed that time and it hurt her pride so much. "i am okay. and..." Olivier starring at the object which still emitting it's glow. "watch out master, it's dangerous" Rex tried to stop Olivier step when he saw him walked toward the object. "what a beautiful sight" Olivier praised the object when he stand at the edge of the hole.

As quinra and the other stepped near it became louder, as it sucked quinra against it then shot him away for he was metal and it was very magnetized. It let out a large puff of white smoke as it raised out of its small crater, on small stands as it's body itself seemed to crack down the center.

It opened to a V shape as a very dark purple/pink, armored man fell out with only half of his hair in which was black. the other half was metal like his suit, and it would change to a dark pink if you walked in a different direction like the Orb in which landed. He lay face down on the ground silently not moving as the wind moved his hair slightly, the ball then closed up and sunk back down into the small crater and stopped glowing.

Nazomi had nodded at Quinra as he told her to stay there at a safe distance from, whatever it was that crashed. She watched the strange object as it suddenly pulled Quinra into it and sent him flying in her derection, she quickly moved from her spot and stood behind a large tree that was nearby, evading Quinra as he flew towards her direction and crashed into the ground near where she had been standing.
Nazomi glanced at the object, seeing a strange robotic looking man she stared at the man, which now laid on the ground, before looking to Quinra and quickly walking towards him. "Quinra! Are you alright!?" She asked in a worried tone of voice.

"oooh i don't know it can fly" watching those thing hovering in the air, Olivier only stood there untouched. with his sensitive body, Olivier feel electromagnetic force in the air, maybe that's is why the glowing orbs can hovering. suddenly Quinra body dragged from the ground and pulled toward the sphere. for a moment Quinra tried to resist with all his got. however because his body isn't on his prime condition, his body sucked to the sphere with enormous speed. then just before Quinra body touched the sphere it's emitting another electromagnetic force and it's bigger than before, throwing Quinra body several meters from it and landed beside the Wishreeh girl.

Olivier face turned serious, he knows that the person inside this thing is dangerous and he must be cautious about it. when the sphere began to glow again Olivier jumped back make some distance between them. the sphere still glowing then a 'V' shape door opened on it's surface, a person... no a 'thing' is coming out from it. seeing the thing is unconscious Olivier walked closer to those 'thing'. "Bicolor hair. and this armor, i never see any metal like this before" Olivier knocking it's armor with curious face. "what are you doing, master? is it alive?" Rex who followed him ask in cautious manner. "don't know yet but it's not moving a muscle. this is interesting, Hilda bring this thing to base, and Rex contact the HQ"

Last edited by a moderator:
As the knock apon my body was heard, the armor started glowing as a small spark of electricity shocked outwards towards Olivier's hand. It didn't seem to hurt him only tingle a bit to keep him back as the body slowly raised from the ground limply, its left part of its face all metal as a "Green" light appeared where there was a small black screen for an eye-ball. "System malfunction" The eye-ball pulsated as they all heard a female voice speak when it did so to the words. "System failure immanent, Resetting programed functions....."

It paused standing there for a moment as the Light shut off then turned on turning "Pink" as it spoke "System's online running at 67%" The large 6'2 tall man took a fighting stance as the human eye opened, He glanced around at the people standing in-front and spoke slowly like a primitive humanoid. "who. are. you. what... have you done, to me.. where am i.." he spoke slowly as if he weren't Thinking completely clear in his head. "Speak now you.. you has touched me.. You are known as.. Olivier, your D.N.A say's so.. explain your touch apon my armor.." "systems at 76% and raising" the female voice spoke again as if it were a computer in his brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.