Necro..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eiax crossed his arm's and followed behind him closely eying his weaponry. "hmm.. it seems to need repairs.." He mumbled under his breath, he was a journeymen in armory and tech. Though he didn't seem it, being from such an oddly small and quaint town. "What class are your weapons in Ryota?" He asked him quietly as they walked to the dry place.

Been a while since someone asked about his weapons, most thought they were 'unique'. "The blade and gauntlets are Reaver class." Ryota responded, Reaver class was an unusual class the comprised of hand to hand weapons or close ranged ones, that the user had to get in close to his target to fight. Most people found it unorthodox but it fitted him just find, not to mention they were hard to find since the class wasn't popular, then he pulled out his gun and moved it off to the side. "Ranger class." Then he stuck the firearm into his pocket, Ranger class, much like the Reaver class were firearms that were used for either long range or close ranged combat. "Odd assortment pretty beat up aren't they? Not many people want to work with old models."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Quinra had been tossed out of the portal from the crater like a jet. He had hit the ground feet first as he was slowly changing size. "The gravity must be different here" He spoke to himself. He saw a beastly dog like creature, almost like one of the creatures on his home world and tapped on his helmet for his targeting system. The guns on his shoulders popped out, creating targeting lasers to aim at the creature. The light from the lasers had angered the beast, causing it to charge at Quinra. The bio-netic man smiled and pushed his middle finger and thumb together to fire an anti matter bullet at it. One shot was all it took to take out the beast. The sound of the gun that fired rang out to anyone nearby, while Quinra watched the beast disintegrate into nothing.

Reactions: Kanja Sionji
Nazomi followed Eiax and Ryota closely, but she was actually paying attention to what was going on around them. Unlike the two who were chit-chatting about Ryota's lovely weapons that he carried. She could faintly hear a gun shot, that's really the closest thing that could describe the faint sound, It was loud enough that most everyone in town would have heard it.
She simply decided to ignore it if Eiax and Ryota hadn't heard it.

Quiunra's gun's whirred back into place, as the being looked around for any other signs of people. He had switched infrared vision, and noticed a few footprints. Quinra decided to follow them at sprinting pace, and charged after the people who made the footprints. maybe he could get some answers as to where he was, if not then he may have to fight for his life.

As he sprinted after the people who made the footprints, he noticed about three people ahead of him as he got closer. "That must be them," he told himself as he came closer. When Quinra got close enough, he leaped over them, and skidded to a halt. He turned towards them, and scanned them before they could even recognize what he was doing. He looked at Ryota first seeing, the weapons he carried and identified him as the most possible threat, while the other two were harmless in Quinra's opinion. Then he watched them to see what they would do in reply.

Eiax moved like lightning infront of Ryota, as he did so he slid ryota's gun from his pocket and aimed it at the robot like man. "Answer me quickly, Who are you and why have you confronted us. We don't want any trouble, If you have a question or something just ask it don't try anything.." Eiax stood strong his legs parted for the recoil of the weapon he held in his hands firmly. "Sorry Ryota, I had to borrow this don't worry." Eiax said glancing back for a brief moment then back to the robot like man.

Quinra smiled as his helmet folded back on it's own. Behind the helmet was a human like face with two different eyes, a blood red colored left eye and a silvery white colored right eye. He bowed,"I am Quinra Bloodligbt, and I have been transported here by powers unknown. I have encountered a creature earlier that seemed to be dark and dangerous. Would you like to tell me where I am? If not I don't want to have to force my hand."

Quinra pulled out his sword from it's sheath and scraped the blade with his metal nails. He sharpened the blade a little by doing so. Quinra was not above using pain to get answers, and almost always got the answers he was looking for. He looked at the boy who had taken the gun from Ryota. His posture was good, but the gun was worn from use. His smile widened at how brave the kid was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nazomi stared at Quinra, he was obviously stronger and would probably beat Eiax to a pulp in a fight. No no he would beat Eiax to a pulp in a fight, she stepped up right behind Eiax and mumbled. "Eiax...I think you should lower the weapon, that guy would beat you to a pulp." She then stepped back to where she had been standing.

Eiax lowered the weapon slowly, "wait.. you killed the demon that was chasing us?! well.. i guess that's good news, but now we have no proof for the city guard.." Eiax sighed and put the gun back in Ryota's pocket looking at the Cyborg man. "Listen, your on a planet known as Oasis. your in a town called GreneField, and. And... w-wait.. your technology aren't you?.. you seem like you'd fit in at Kayan city perfectly.. but you'd be like, a piece of no touch equipment something used for secret missions and such.." Eiax wondered if he were lying or not about who he really was, he didn't feel entirely safe with this Cyborg man. "How about you tag along with us?." Eiax asked him calmly.

Quinra nodded and looked back at the boy, "Indeed I am mostly made Of technology, and there are some parts of me that are organic. It is not known as cybernetics where I am from, it is called bio-netics. though we were told the patent was given to us, I am not quite sure."

Quinra thought to himself for a moment, about the demonic beast that he had seen. "I record all that I see. I can give a copied portion of that recording to the city guard. I can explain more about where I come from as well while we walk."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Eiax nodded as he continued to walk pulling Nazomi along. "Come then, we haven't any time to waste. and quinra, Id advise you to watch out the royal guard of kayan city may be after tech such as you." Eiax kept on running "no time to slow down though lets hurry!"

Quinra nodded as his helmet folded back into place, covering his face back up. The red visor gave off a slight glint of light. "Well, if they try to take me it will be difficult, if even one of my bullets hits their bare skin then they are dead meat." Quinra showed his shoulder guns to the group. "The name of these guns are Mk. 5 Shoulder Cannons, using a metal coated anti matter bullet. The special coating contains the anti matter and keeps the user of the bullet from disintegrating."

The guns went back into his shoulders, by a tap to Quinra's metallic temple. This was a simple procedure to Quinra, but on the inside it was so complicated, that scientists of Kayan city probably wouldn't be able to figure it out. As the metallic man walked he took off the metallic glove that covered his left hand, showing his organic hand, "I told you, I am also organic." His feet made a slight clunking sound as they hit the ground, but that was just basic walking. He could lighten his heavy boots by adjusting his settings to make him sound lighter than he really is.

Nazomi ran along behind Eiax, glancing at Quinra when he brought his guns out. She had never seen such a piece of technology, even when she lived in Kayan City the most she ever saw were helper robots for upper class families. He certainly was an amazing piece of technology.

Nazomi moved her attention from Quinra back to running, before she fell or something. She honestly wished she had wore her shoes today, because all the running was really getting hard on her feet not that she couldn't stand it or anything, it was just really annoying for her.

Eiax looked back nodding, "alright, atleast we have more then one person who can handle themselves." Eiax kept his attention straight ahead as we were almost there. -Very short-

Quinra was glad to meet intelligent life, especially since the first thing he had met on this world was a demonic beast. He was glad that Eiax didn't shoot, if he did the bullet would have ricocheted, bouncing off in some random direction. He kept his sword on his back, which was where he could lock it into place. The latches on his back would keep the sword from falling out of place. The bio-netic man walked along the group, wondering if the girl would be alright, since she had nothing to cover her feet. "Why are you walking without type of covering on your feet, would that not be annoying" Quinra was trying to see if the girl would be able to keep walking on without a type of shoe" If you would like you may sit on my shoulder, and do not worry about the guns, only my control can activate them."

Nazomi looked at Quinra, a bit surprised that he was. concerned. "Because I prefer to go without shoes..." She looked at her feet, it was annoying at the moment but she could put up with it. "That's very kind of you to offer, but I think I'll be alright." She smiled at him as she continued to walk behind Eiax.

Quinra nodded in reply, "I see, now, where are we headed?" He looked around at the buildings, they didn't seem like much to him. The look was different than his home world, they were more curved buildings than the ones that were here. Some were in the shape of spirals and even ovals. It would be weird to someone from this world, but not to Quinra. "Maybe I can find another way back" he whispered to himself.

About an hour later Quinra was sprinting away, carrying Nazomi on his shoulder. "Sorry about the rough ride Nazomi" Quinra apologized as he kept sprinting. He looked back, and noticed only a few guards left that had been able to keep up with Quinra. This might be his only chance to keep them away. So he sprinted a little faster, jumping over several small obstacles like people and even a few animals that were walking about. Then Quinra had skidded to a halt and set Nazomi down. Looking back at the oncoming guards, there were only about three to five guards, give or take the last few that were still trying to catch up.

"Stay back Nazomi, and if you need to, try to run if possible" Quinra warned the girl. The technological man had unsheathed blade, and waited for the guards to try and rush him. Wait for it, there will be one who will try and make a stupid move, Quinra thought, and as expected there was. A man had come after him a saber. "Wrong move" he stated before dashing forward to slice into the man, making such a clean cut, the guard was split in two and flopped onto the ground, "Anyone else want to try me on?!" This made time feel like had almost stopped as the guards stood there almost completely dumbfounded while holding their rifles.

Nazomi couldn't believe how this had turned horrible so quickly, the stupid guards wouldn't even listen to any of them. She stayed well behind Quinra and nodded as he spoke to her, she indeed had no intention of staying close by.
Nazomi slowly slunk away from Quinra and into the people who had started gathering around and watching the scene no guards noticed her slinking away at all, since their attention was all on Quinra.

Quiinra was soon faced with guards by the dozen, and even a large crowd surrounding them. "By the Immortals! I am most definitely going to have a hard time with these guys" Quinra complained. The men with their rifles suddenly took aim, "Aiming you projectile weapons in a civilian area while there are civilians around? Well by the depths you might as well use sabers like the dead guard did, it might even set you up for an honorable death." Quinra thought of home when he said this, since back then if you died with a sword or ax in hand, then you were honorable. "And if you want to flash your guns around, how about I flash mine around" Quinra stated with joy as he tapped a sensor on his temple, causing the guns on his shoulders to disperse from their hiding spots. They were small rectangular mini turrets that had the look of two tiny mini guns as the barrels. Quinra undid the ammo clips on his sides that contained his specialty ammo...anti matter ammo.

After clipping them into his back, he heard the sound of the crowds "oohs" and "ahhs". Then he gripped his sword in a backwards grip, and readied himself for battle. If he needed to fire a bullet, he would have to get close to a guard just to quickly target and shoot. The guards men looked at the guns and laughed like hell. Then they dropped the rifles, each was equipped with a saber at least, and pulled them out, if a guard didn't have a saber he only had a strong pair of gauntlets. Like that would work on the tough outer shell of Quinra, but he accepted the challenge and put his guns away, as well as unlatching the ammo cartridges, and placing them back. Then waited for the first guardsmen to make a move, as a smile came from under the bio-netic helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.