3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Hello!

My name is Nav and this is my very basic interest check because I'm lazy and yatta-yatta. Everything you could ever want to know about me in terms of roleplaying is here. As a person, I enjoy long walks on the beach, candlelit dinner, and sexy roleplay partners. ;D

[fieldbox=Preferences]
I'm not going to call them rules or guidelines, because they're more of preferences than anything else. I'm really pretty flexible, but I'm not a doormat.
  • Detail: In my roleplays, I definitely prefer a detailed roleplay partner. I usually average 500-700 words a post or more. Sorry, roleplays only really interest me if I have something more than a few sentences to read. I'm not going to put a required word count, but three decent-sized paragraphs at minimum would make me a happy woman.
  • Activity: Honestly? If you get me at least one post a week, I'll be happy. More would be awesome, but not necessary. I've been a bit slower myself, so, expect 1-2 posts a week from me. Sometimes more, especially once I am done with classes for the summer and I finish closing on my house.
  • Plots: Please participate in plotting with me! I love both discussing ideas with my partners and/or being surprised at a turn of events in a post. I don't believe in passive roleplaying and I will get bored if you aren't willing to bounce ideas around with me. I'm very talkative and love making friends.
  • Pairings and Genders: I do enjoy romance. I don't want to just throw two characters together and mush them together for the sake of "romance." If it happens, great. If it doesn't, great. I love exploring the dynamics of a friendship(/family/enemies/etc.) just as much as I do the dynamics of a couple. Don't get me wrong, romance does tend to spring up in most of my 1v1s. I play both genders, but have been pigeonholed into playing males a lot lately. I wouldn't mind playing a girl every now and again. :P
  • Anime: Sorry. I don't watch it.
  • OOC: Talk to me! I love to talk! :D
  • Creepy Pasta: Please don't ask about this. I don't even know what it is, really. Is it a fandom? A style of roleplay? My Italian leftovers from over a month ago that have been pushed to the back of the fridge and is now smelling a little funky? IDEK.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Interests]
If you don't see what you're looking for, please feel free to suggest! I love trying all sorts of new things. I will tell you now that I love gritty, dark, emotional plots. No, I don't mean emo or tormented teen in Nebraska.
  • Golden Age of Piracy (16th century) anything {Pirate x Royal, Pirate x Pirate, etc. etc.}
  • Royalty x Royalty/Peasant/Servant/etc. {Can include fantasy. Any setting: past, present, or future.}
  • (Post)-Apocalypse {Disease, zombie, nuclear fallout, war, or whatever.}
  • 18th century American Revolution
  • Westward Expansion
  • Gangster x (Undercover) cop {I'd prefer more mafia-style gang to gangbangers of NY}
  • Science-Fiction
  • Fantasy {Past, present, or future setting.}
  • Gritty superhero, antihero, noir hero, etc.
  • Bounty Hunter x Bounty {Any setting: past, present, or future.}
  • Modern {with good planning and plotting}
  • Video Game Character x Video Game Player

Also, a few fandoms I may be willing to try:
  • Lord of the Rings {OCs only.}
  • Borderlands
  • Criminal Minds
  • Witcher
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Plot Ideas]
Wanna read my endless bundle of plots?:

Read them here: PLOTS - Nav's Plot Dump[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Aster and Dip
I would absolutely love to do a Witcher or Golden age Piracy XD I've been on the hunt to do a more detailed RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Nav
I would absolutely love to do a Witcher or Golden age Piracy XD I've been on the hint to do a more detailed RP.
Definitely! Shoot me a pm and we can discuss.

I note the science fiction interest...

... would you be interested in a "first contact" RP? As in, I plop one of my alien critters (most likely my Nism, Peet) into a situation in which he's captured, and you play the "humans" who figure out what to do with this encounter. Thinking most of the "humans" involved would be NPCs, with you picking one character who directly interacts with him (my character) to be your PC. I don't see romance, if you pick a female character, but I do see the possibility for fun/interesting/perhaps even gritty/etc. interactions. Would depend on where you/we want to go.

I note the science fiction interest...

... would you be interested in a "first contact" RP? As in, I plop one of my alien critters (most likely my Nism, Peet) into a situation in which he's captured, and you play the "humans" who figure out what to do with this encounter. Thinking most of the "humans" involved would be NPCs, with you picking one character who directly interacts with him (my character) to be your PC. I don't see romance, if you pick a female character, but I do see the possibility for fun/interesting/perhaps even gritty/etc. interactions. Would depend on where you/we want to go.
Thanks or the message. Unfortunately, I'm not the best option for alien contact roleplays as aliens just really don't interest me in that light.

Well, if I can make a woman happy, of course I will! Hello there, my name is Larry and if you're willing to have me, I'd love to roleplaying with ya! Ideas like the Royalty x Royalty and Apocalypse, preferably the zombie alternative, all sound very interesting to me. I fulfill the vast majority of your requirements so I'll be here if you're in need of a partner! Also, fair warning I talk an awful lot!

• Love
Well, if I can make a woman happy, of course I will! Hello there, my name is Larry and if you're willing to have me, I'd love to roleplaying with ya! Ideas like the Royalty x Royalty and Apocalypse, preferably the zombie alternative, all sound very interesting to me. I fulfill the vast majority of your requirements so I'll be here if you're in need of a partner! Also, fair warning I talk an awful lot!
Hi, Larry! (:

Nice to meet you and thanks for posting on my interest check. Both of those options sound super delightful and I'm definitely game. Shall we discuss details over PM?

Reactions: Larry
Oooohhhh my gosh. I am so incredibly interested in something with Piracy and Royals.

I guess I should backtrack..

My name is Brittany! I've been roleplaying since I was a wee little thing (something like ten or eleven years old) and I am an incredibly open minded, diverse human being. I love new challenges, new RPies and all kinds of fun plots. My activity level depends on how busy I am with work in a day, but generally I try to post once every day or so. I also like to get to know my partners outside of the IC experience, so OOC chats are a must for me! :)

Please let me know if you're interested!,

• Love
Hello! I went through your plot dump, and I would love to do "Stories We Told"

• Love
Anyone can shoot me a PM if you're interested in discussing further. (:

Love me...?

You know, I forgot to ask you in just what light aliens interest you... either in broad daylight?... or, perhaps, candlelight? :bsmile:

You know, I forgot to ask you in just what light aliens interest you... either in broad daylight?... or, perhaps, candlelight? :bsmile:
Aliens? In roleplay? Mmm, I'm not a huge alien fan, sadly 8(

That's fine... I'm not a huge human fan, since I already am one, and playing one has no appeal. Don't mind if others do. Just not my thing. Like aliens are apparently not your thing to roleplay with.

So I'll just leave you this parting gift:

I have a few plots I'd like to try out with you. If you are interested, please PM me.

I can promise at least one weekly post of good size, and have a Golden Age of Piracy plot I can show you, if you don't mind the possibility of multiple characters? The plotling is as such:

In their youth, two boys were enrolled in the royal navy as cabin boys. These two were close friends, and knew each other since infancy; they played, they explored their world and they fought, but their friendship only became stronger for it. When news of an exciting life at sea reached them, of course they joined! Things were hard but rewarding from that time on... until one of them was lost at sea. Devastated, the remaining young man took upon himself to give the news of his friend's passing to his surviving relative; his sister.

Years passed, and the now Navy officer kept contact with his old friend's now beautiful sister, and rumors had it that the two were becoming close. Life did go on despite the disappearance, but a startling event rattled the young man's nerves and heart; in a skirmish with a pirate crew, the officer faced a pirate with an unnerving resemblance to his old friend... was it only a coincidence, or a cruel trick of Fate?

I am looking again. ^-^

I am still looking. ^-^

I'm interested in the post-apocalyptic plot and the gritty superhero one. Though, as I am a bluestar roleplayer, is there any problem with my age status?

Status
Not open for further replies.