Nationwide - Get us or your child will die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was a regular PSA announcement, I don't think there would be so much distress over the commercial. But it was a commercial for an Insurance Company. o.o How can insurance protect my children from an accident? It just makes em want to pull my hair out.

I'm tempted to put this as a "Debate" so no one gets all upset if someone disagrees. lol
I think it's sort of a mix between a PSA and y'know, an insurance commercial. It's saying that many accidents are preventable and that parents should always take preventive measures, but they do happen, hence the need for insurance.

I don't get that explanation, @Kaz. Could you simplify it a little for me?

Asmodeus, thanks from taking my keyboard. Now I will get that back, thank you very much.

This is a great market move from Nationwide, as they will get money from overprotective parents.

Even known, the company can't really protect their children. But, this is a great public safely announcement as it tells parents as to make such that steps are taken to protect young kids; but, they are children after all. They are dumb as rock (after all, they haven't grow to realize that some things can kill you), they will die or even get hurt-no matter what you do to them.

One more thing, If you do get hurt, pissed off, upset, etc. by this post (since the last time that I post, tons of people 'showed' their reaction to me), then I am sorry (as people avoided my last apology very well).

I agree with Rare. Some parents from their kids make do bad things but not safely because you can't always protects from them the life that is hard. And if you are offended by his apology from the last apology (as people avoided get the life better) then you should understand it is not the make fault of the other post that he upset.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Also, I find it funny that I saw that commercial, went to grab a soda and go to the bathroom, and I saw my little brother brushing his teeth with aloe lotion. Today, he managed to open and drink about half a bottle of cough medicine. Maybe my family needs NationWide... 0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.