Nations of Theralune Nation Creation and CS thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for my absence-- was out of town. I have to get work done on a paper, but I will be putting in more time on this later tonight. c:

Edit:

@Soulserenity20

Additional question-- are we going to make a separate sort of CS for our ambassador character? I'm just trying to figure out how much about the ambassador I need to add to the nation sheet. Also, is this the OOC thread? If not, where can I find it?

Last edited:
Sorry for my absence-- was out of town. I have to get work done on a paper, but I will be putting in more time on this later tonight. c:

Edit:

@Soulserenity20

Additional question-- are we going to make a separate sort of CS for our ambassador character? I'm just trying to figure out how much about the ambassador I need to add to the nation sheet. Also, is this the OOC thread? If not, where can I find it?
I for my part only added the name and a picture.

A character sheet is therefore optional I would think.
I asked soul if I can extend the sheet for my personal pleasure, if you take a look at the sheet thread you can see that I did add a more detailed map on an iwaku blog for my own personal fluff. It is fleshing out the nation.
Developing an indepth history is a bit more difficult, as it requires communication with the neighbouring nations.
I am a bit busy with responding toa lot of mails and life in general atm, though once I find the time I will reply to another of soul's RPs and then get to work on the nation more, write a bit of a description and history to each location, write out a proper sheet, poke people if they are okay with XX part in history, etc.
All optional of course and for my personal pleasure

Of course, with the character sheet this may change and Soul and her "CO-GM whos name I cant remember right now" can answer your question more accurately than I can~

I will quote Soul from the PM where she answered weither or not I can extend the sheet.
White said:
Does not belong in the world mechanics PM, but can I extend the sheet for my personal preference to give the nation more depth, history?
Soulserenity20 said:
Of course you can extend the sheet.

Most of the OOC chatter has occurred in the "Interest Check" thread.

The real OOC should be here: The Nations of Theralune | IwakuRoleplay.com

You've posted in both places, so I would assume you already know about both.

As for the Ambassador section of the CS - it's the character you'll actually be playing so include as much as you want. You can always use Soul's CS as a base outline.

• Love
Reactions: Soulserenity20
Yeah! Sorry I didn't get back to you! But White and Calliope covered it. You can do a separate CS for your ambassador but keep it simple :) This is more about the nation as a whole. A simple, appearance, name, age, gender, and VERY brief history/personality for your ambassador will do. I havne't done mine yet because the RP isn't off the ground yet and I've got 2 other RP's that have been much more demanding as of late lol. I really need iwaku notifs to start working better for me though -_- I didn't see any of this until just now, DESPITE the fact that you tagged me :|

Reactions: Esmeray
Yeah! Sorry I didn't get back to you! But White and Calliope covered it. You can do a separate CS for your ambassador but keep it simple :) This is more about the nation as a whole. A simple, appearance, name, age, gender, and VERY brief history/personality for your ambassador will do. I havne't done mine yet because the RP isn't off the ground yet and I've got 2 other RP's that have been much more demanding as of late lol. I really need iwaku notifs to start working better for me though -_- I didn't see any of this until just now, DESPITE the fact that you tagged me :|
Yeah those notifs really don't work well. It's clear there is a problem, but every time someone addresses it most the mods and staff say that there isn't a problem. Basically the notifs will only notify you for threads you've recently viewed and have been active in rather than every thread you have watched.

So, uhm... Is this still alive? I'm just curious as to whether or not I should keep working on that CS.

That's a good question. A roleplay is nothing without its players and I've tagged every player numerous times and despite everyone saying they're still here, I have yet to see any activity. I can't do much at this point. Either people do something or there is no roleplay. I can only do so many role calls.

Well, I'm still interested, but as awful as it sounds, I don't want to put in the effort in finishing the CS if no one else is active. .__.

So, I'll hang around and see-- I do hope this gets off the ground.

That doesn't sound awful at all! I don't expect effort of the majority of the players aren't interested. We can't make an RP with the two of us :(

Well there's me, Soul, Owl, and White... maybe we need to try to replace the people we haven't heard from in a while.

Reactions: kixinorbit
Yeah maybe. That might be an option

Maybe we can recruit specific people instead of taking "first come, first serve".

Reactions: kixinorbit
Maybe put out a final call of sorts and see if the others are still interested? If not, then pull them from the list and reopen the spaces?

Yeah I'll have to do all that tomorrow though, or this saturday. I've got a lot going on with my other two roleplays today and tomorrow to do rehaul of the cast in this RP and sort things out :)

I'm sorry, I gotta drop. I thought I was ready to do a Nation rp, but I am not. Good luck though^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Soulserenity20
Thank you for letting us know. Good luck in your future endeavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.