[Nation RP] Terra Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we have the USSR, black mold, the Zerg, the NCR and the planet of the apes.

Oh, question, guys: How many players do you think we should have before we start?

So, we have the USSR, black mold, the Zerg, the NCR and the planet of the apes.
This is Iwaku. I don't know what we were expecting.

Oh, BTW-everyone's approved sans Dipper, who isn't done yet.

Well, the mold is more grey-blue than black. Technically though, they could be any colour they want. I might make the Queen rainbow-coloured XD

Regarding player population... I don't think you want too many nations, because it'll get crowded. No one likes playing Civ when they've got to keep track of 10 enemy nations as well as god-knows how many city states (I'm assuming the unoccupied countries in this RP will belong either to Wormwood or NPC civilisations, or a combination of both). Also, more players, especially in a Nation RP where people are highly spread out, means some people may become excluded. So, in short, I'd say you'd probably want enough players that there are a minimum of 6 player nations and a maximum of 8.

Last edited:
Well, the mold is more grey-blue than black. Technically though, they could be any colour they want. I might make the Queen rainbow-coloured.

I was referencing actual black mold.

I was referencing actual black mold.
If the Amal were only as deadly as black mold, they'd be a trivial matter though.

Species Name: Əuewţ
Appearance:
Mass_Effect_2_character_concept_art_Collector.jpg
Biological Description: Sensory acknowledgement for the Əuewţs is much different to that of a human as they don't have nerves. They don't 'feel' instead they calculate how it would feel if they could feel. Like if you were to see a tree get punched in half, without feeling the force needed you'd have an understanding of how strong the punch was. This is how Əuewţs work but with much more precision. Their eyesight is impeccable as is their attention to detail, but optical illusions REALLY mess them up.

Civ's Name: Toūýxkl
Civ Colors : Grey and red
National Flag: An amber square.
Capital City: Real or made up ?
Type of Government: Although the Əuewţs have only the slightest grasp of sympathy their government is quite, not lenient but...allowing ? In the sense they can do almost anything. It's this freedom that has lead to the discovering of many things. Saying that, they can also be experimental. Trying to find out their own bodily limits by testing on others. I.e seeing how long their kind can live in fires of varying temperatures and mass. Each experiment needing a minimum of 24 victims for the purpose of accuracy.
Techs: Nothing amazing, ideas are forming. Slowly.
Resources: Oil, wood, Iron and bronze.

Name: Doom ( Ominous af, right ? xD
Appearance:images.jpg

The embodiment of the Əuewţ's greatests perks and then some. It has the most political power as you'd expect. Doom is rarely ever seen fighting, just sits on it's throne quietly contemplating.

-

Name: Trichğ
Appearance:mass_effect_2__praetorian___model_reference__by_troodon80-d4hyeaf.jpg

The Trichğ are seen in a ratio of 1:7.
Trichğ, meaning ' ever moving ' in Əuewţ, is a perfect title for them. Tanks. They power through by means of brute force and speed, trampling all enemies in sight ( and the occasional ally.'Oops !') with their pincers for legs.

Name: Əuewţs
Appearance: ( Forgotten how they look already ?!? Look above)

More observing and cautious than the Trichğ, they choose not to burst into action at first sight. They are usually found in the formation of Weakest infront Stronest in the middle and Second Weakest at the back.
When an Əuewţ is about to die ( or at least know it's about to ) it lets out a piercing screech, it's purpose is to notify it's death so others can act accordingly, i.e if a sudden influx of screeches is heard then they may retreat if not they'll continue to push.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy fuck, 7:1 ratio of tanks that can charge. I'll pass on those thanks.
I'm hoping you mean 1:7. When you do ratios, the number on the left is the number of things you have, and the number on the right is the number of things you're comparing it to, so what you've written means there are 7 Fast-tanky-things for every 1 (footsoldier, I'm guessing).

• Thank You
Reactions: Daspro

*containing rage at another insect race being added.*

The collectors are at it again.

Working on additions to sheet. I'm slow.

Thanks, will change that. And when are the collectors not at it ? The secomd best monster in MA !

I think that's it. If there's anything else I need to do, let me know.

Ey ey (howdy there Karakui, fancy seeing you here :P) peeps, I'm poking my nose around at various starting RPs. This guy looks like it has potential!

Few things, though:
1) Dang that was some fast power creep. Just to be clear, we're not expected to make our civs at Stone-Age tech level, right? It looks more like we're going for permutations on almost-modern tech here, with some things behind current tech, and some things ahead.
2) This would be my first nation RP. Do we play as our leader characters mostly??

Ey ey (howdy there Karakui, fancy seeing you here :P) peeps, I'm poking my nose around at various starting RPs. This guy looks like it has potential!

Few things, though:
1) Dang that was some fast power creep. Just to be clear, we're not expected to make our civs at Stone-Age tech level, right? It looks more like we're going for permutations on almost-modern tech here, with some things behind current tech, and some things ahead.
2) This would be my first nation RP. Do we play as our leader characters mostly??
You more or less get to pick your tech-level. If you want to have low tech, I suggest making up for it with biology and/or magic.

For this one, you'd mostly RP as your leader, yes.

Cool beans. @Protagonist your Inbox appears to be full, as I cannot send you a PM. Could you fix that so that I can bug you about a race idea? :P

Alternatively, he might just have you on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.