4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
nate's search thread

hello! Welcome to my search thread! It's summer break so i have plenty of time on my hands [more than i would like because i'm so bored, hence the thread]. I moved here from RpNation and I'm looking to start more than just a few roleplays but of course, before we get to the good stuff, i have a couple expectations as well as some things i can offer. :3

what i expect
★ someone who can give me a reply at least once a day, however more is preferred since i'm online all the time. i understand real life gets in the way though so i'm not making it a requiremtne to be online 24/7 or something. a couple of replies a day would make me ecstatic but at the least, i need one a day.

★ detailed replies that are well thought out and have good grammer/punctuation/spelling. i hate one and two liners or anything less than two paragraphs. you will never see me go below and if i do please point it out. two paragraphs is a minimum and more is always better.

★ ideas and plotting. i hate to be the one to do all the plotting so i want a partner who is enthusiastic about this and doesn't just reply 'yes', 'no' or 'idk' to every suggestion i give. i want you to give suggestions too or i lose interest quickly.

★ someone who is willing to play the male in a hetero relationship, or double up. also someone who can play one or more npc as and when needed

★ someone who understands that i will not roleplay smut UNLESS you are over eighteen

★ ooc chat. it's not a requirement but i do like to get to know my partners.

★ realistic face claims in character sheets [nothing drawn, no anime]
what you get
★ a dedicated and active roleplayer who is online pretty much 24/7 whether for replies or ooc.

★ strong female characters with a lot of personality and diversity. i can also portray great male characters however my personal preference is female unless we are doubling. if we are doubling, i will always require one hetero pairing with me as the female however i am flexible when it comes to the other pairing. i treat both with equal importance.

★ a minimum of two paragraph responses and a maximum of ten.

★ angst, drama, romance, humour, wit and action in a roleplay

★ plenty of ideas and plot tropes

★ someone who will and can chat with you about anything

★ someone with good literacy and sentence structure

pairings
SOME GENERAL PAIRINGS [BOLD IS MY PREFERRED ROLE]

teacher x student
vampire x human
werewolf x vampire
vampire x vampire
elemental x elemental
mentor x apprentice
bad boy x bad girl
bad boy x good girl
jock x drama geek
therapist x patient
nurse x patient
patient x non sick person
patient x patient
ex gang member x small town girl
bouncer x bartender
superhero x supervillain
superhero x superhero
superhero x normal person
older brother x younger brother's girlfriend
younger sister x older sister's fiance/boyfriend
fandoms
SOME FANDOM PAIRINGS [CRUSH IS IN BRACKETS, PREFERRED ROLE IN CANON X CANON IS IN ITALICS ; ALSO NOTE THAT I ALMOST ALWAYS DOUBLE AND PREFER TO DO CANON X OC PAIRINGS WHERE I PLAY A CANON FOR YOU AND YOU PLAY A CANON FOR ME. IF YOU ARE WILLING TO JUST BE A CANON FROM MY LIST, THAT IS FINE TOO]

harry potter
[draco malfoy ; harry potter ; ronald weasley ; fred weasley]
optional: oc x oc ; canon x canon
[harry x hermione ; draco x hermione ; ron x hermione ; draco x luna ; fred x hermione]

riverdale
[jughead jones]
optional: canon x canon
[jughead x betty]

the hunger games
[finnick odair ; gale hawthorne]
[katniss x gale ; katniss x finnick ; finnick x johanna ; finnick x annie]

percy jackson and the olympians/heroes of olympus
[percy jackson]

the mortal instruments [books]
[jace wayland ; simon lewis]
optional: canon x canon ; oc x oc
[jace x clary ; simon x clary ; simon x isabelle ; alec x magnus]

twilight
[edward cullen]

marvel cinematic universe
[steve rogers, peter parker, tony stark]
optional: oc x oc ; canon x canon
[steve x natasha ; steve x wanda ; clint x natasha ; peter x gwen ; tony x natasha]

dreamworks/disney
[jack frost ; hiccup haddock ; eugene fitzherbert]

pretty little liars
[caleb rivers ; toby cavanaugh ; jason dilaurentis]
[caleb x hanna ; toby x spencer ; jason x aria]
plots
a cinderella story
something along the lines of poor x rich. muse a is living with her step mother and two step sisters who do everything they can to make her life hell but she has no choice but to listen to her because her step mother is her only source of funds for college tuition. muse b is wealthy, a jock, known to all and admired by all. his father expects him to take over the family business one day after being a sports star but in reality, he has other interests that he wants to pursue and he's actually pretty smart and wants to go to college. the two of them would never have a chance to meet in school because of their social status. all they have to confide in is a text buddy. it started out as friendly emails that slowly became flirty texts and now they've decided to meet each other at the masquerade ball to make things official. what will each of them do when they find out who the other person is?
[i prefer the role of muse a]

beauty and the boss
muse a is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem. he's a sweet man, always doting on muse a with her favorite books and rare flowers, but he's up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. one afternoon, muse a's father is confronted by muse b, the ruthless crime boss of the city. few people have ever seen muse b's face, as his henchmen usually do his dirty work, but everyone knows his name and cowers in fear appropriately. muse a's father owes muse b a considerable debt, which he cannot pay. rather than kill the man, muse b offers a trade – the man's beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. he has one night to make this deal happen or muse b will come for him. when muse a's father explains the predicament to her, she is willing to go, as long as it ensures the safety of her family and her father promises to put an end to his troublesome gambling habits. muse a moves in to muse b's mansion outside of town the following day. from the moment muse a arrives, muse b is on his best behavior, lavishing her with gifts – a library wing for her, a pretty garden filled with the finest, imported roses – jewelry, and so on. gradually, muse a comes to see that muse b isn't a horrible person, behind closed doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement (and the terrible crimes he commits as a crime boss) make it difficult for her to fall in love with him as he's fallen in love with her. each time muse b proposes marriage, muse a refuses. muse a becomes terribly homesick and begs to be allowed to visit her father. muse b allows her to leave him as long as she returns to him within a week's time. while muse a is away, muse b is attacked by a disloyal bunch of conspiring underlings. when muse a returns, she finds muse b wounded and left for dead in his home office. she realizes in this moment that she does love him and if he recovers she'll marry him. her quick actions save his life and once he is well enough, they marry. once muse b recovers, muse b gives up his life of crime, since he's assumed to be dead and he and muse a run away together, with the condition that muse a can never return home to her family.

unteachable
muse a and muse b meet one night at the carnival that comes to town every year before school starts. they hit it off well—maybe they kiss, maybe more. they exchange numbers and agree to go out sometime—there was undeniable chemistry that they both wanted to explore. all of that comes crashing down when muse a, who is a senior in high school, walks into class on the first day and finds muse b sitting behind the teachers desk. how will they cope with the discovery that a relationship would be illegal? will muse b break it off before it goes any farther? will muse a be disgusted and beg to switch classes? or will they work something out, both knowing that, if caught, muse b will lose their job, and muse a will be expelled—or worse?

payphone pick up
muse a calls up their usual dealer, only to discover that they've been replaced by someone new, muse b. muse a is wary, but in need of a fix, so they agree to meet muse b at the spot of their choosing - by an out-of-service payphone in a run-down part of the city that cops rarely bother to patrol. unsure what muse b looks like when they arrive at the pick-up place, muse a keeps their eyes peeled for anyone who seems to fit the dealer look. they're caught by surprise when muse b shows up to do business. unlike muse a's former dealer, muse b is absolutely gorgeous and a little bit–charming? despite an initial physical attraction between the pair of them, muse b insists on keeping things strictly professional. muse a agrees, but can't help contacting muse b more frequently, eventually interested in muse b more than the drugs they're selling (or equally interested in both). will muse b cross that 'professional' line with muse a? will muse a have to find another dealer to escape from the addictive pull of this one?
[i prefer the role of muse b]

room 133
muse a has been admitted to a psychiatric hospital, and is currently undergoing a long term evaluation. muse b is a volunteer at the hospital. they bring the families of the residents anything they may need, sit with patients that have no visitors, or simply act as a good listener when needed. a doctor on staff directs muse b to muse a, explaining that muse a is very much alert, but does not respond to anyone that attempts to interact with them. the doctor suggests that muse b sit with muse a on the next day, perhaps reading them a novel or telling stories in the hopes that a fresh face who is neither staff nor patient will garner a positive response. muse b signs in the following day with a copy of their favorite book in hand and sits at muse a's side to read. muse a does not respond for days on end, but one afternoon they finally make eye contact with muse b, the hint of a smile on their features, looking forward to continuing the story. muse b is overwhelmed by the small gesture, suddenly hit by the realization that in spite of muse a'scomplete and utter silence, they have grown incredibly fond of them. as the novel progresses, so does the connection between volunteer and patient. only when the last page has been read aloud does muse a finally speak to muse b. muse b confesses their feelings to muse a, who reciprocates and in turn informs muse b of the reason for their admittance to the hospital. muse b promises to stand by muse a, no matter what happens.
[i prefer the role muse a]

summer trespassing
muse a and friends rent a room at a beachfront hotel. it's super convenient that said room is on the first floor because they can simply toss the beach umbrellas and chairs over the balcony rail after a long day of baking in the sun and sand. muse a gets back to the room first and plays catcher as friends toss up items over the balcony rail, but they can't account for their friends' poor aim. when a frisbee sails over to the neighbor's balcony, muse a decides to climb over and retrieve it before anyone notices. of course, as muse a gets halfway over the rail, muse b, the hottie next door, steps out onto their balcony and catches muse a trespassing.

dine and dash
when muse a is dared by a friend to dine and dash at a five-star restaurant while on vacation, risk-taking muse a accepts. after ordering the most expensive dishes on the menu, including a thousand-dollar desert plate, muse a smiles and politely collects the check when the waiter leaves it on the table. the bill is astronomical– more than muse a could afford even if they scrape 3 paychecks together. at this point, they really have no choice but to dine and dash even if they're having second thoughts. muse aheads to the bathroom as their friend casually exits through the main doors. it takes some cat-like maneuvering, but muse a slips out through the bathroom window and reunites with their friend to escape and bask in the incredible high of their wrongdoing. the following evening, muse a is mingling with attractive muse b at a bar near their hotel. muse b offers to take muse a to dinner the next night and to muse a's surprise, it's the same restaurant that they dine and dashed .. and to make matters worse, muse b is related to the restaurant's owner.

aged to perfection
muse a (barely out of college) meets muse b (several years their senior) by chance when they jump into the same cab together during the morning rush. they quickly decide to share the cab and engage in small talk on the way to their destinations, which happen to be on the same side of town. conversation flows easily and there is a definite physical attraction between the two strangers. when the ride is over for muse a, muse b generously offers to pay the whole fare. in exchange and somewhat on a whim, muse a offers muse b their phone number and the pair make plans to meet up sometime soon. despite their age difference, muse a and muse b have a whirlwind courtship. they spend every possible moment they can spare with one another. after several weeks, muse a and muse b make their relationship official. muse a invites muse b to a special dinner at which muse b will be introduced to muse a's parents. when muse b arrives and muse a's mother/father turns around to greet them, they're stunned to come face-to-face with their same-age business associate/boss.

a parent trap
unable to afford a plane ticket home this year, muse a resigns to grabbing a tv dinner for one at the local supermarket and flying solo. they don't expect to bump into their ex's (muse b) parents in the frozen food section nor do they expect to receive an invitation to spend the holidays at their cabin in the mountains. muse a honestly doesn't think it's a good idea to accept, but when muse b's parents insist that muse b will be happy to see them, muse a agrees to join. muse a packs a bag and drives up the cabin the following afternoon, hopeful for a pleasant reunion with muse b, whom they still have feelings for. only when muse b answers the door in stunned silence, it's immediately clear that muse a is the last person they expected to see on this family vacation. it doesn't take long for muse a and muse b to realize that muse b's parents are scheming to get them back together. but will the parents' efforts—paired with a romantic atmosphere and plenty of opportunities for cozying up by the fire—do the trick?
[i prefer the role of muse b]

[ PLOT CREDITS GO TO PLOTSFORALL.TUMBLR ]

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to roleplay with some of you! Please remember to PM me if you're interested in something above!

coded by nate

still searching

still searching

still searching

Status
Not open for further replies.