3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Medieval, Magical, Gore, Dramatic, Japanese, Afterlife, Supernatural, Realm, Roman, Anime
Our Goal...
Our goal is to make a Naruto rp that is original and has never been seen before.

So far...
So far we have established GM/role status, outfits, name, and villages. We are currently working on pre-history, weapons, Kage, jutsus, styles, stances, and music.

What we need...
We need people who are active enough to post a minimum of 1 post/reply a day, however we are looking more for the people who replies to almost every post/message.

Who's interested in joining the crew to create a naruto rp?

This has peaked my interest... for the moment anyways.

What's the setting of the RP, if I may ask? Next Generation, Alternate Universe, etc?

What's the setting of the RP, if I may ask? Next Generation, Alternate Universe, etc?
neither, We are remaking Naruto in our own image and ideas. It will most likely start from the 3rd kage era after a war (possibly) that caused everything to go apocalyptic. However, i'm not the one who is making the village/history so you might wanna @Dakota K. because his in charge of that section and is second GM/Admin.

Hm... Well, if you are still looking for people I would be interested in helping. I can't say I have anything marvelously original, or inspiring to add but the concept of the Naruto world has always intrigued me and it's been a while since I've seen anything other than generic Naruto RPs.

Reactions: ❖iSengoku❖
I worked on one before but need to know what s the limit for the created characters Im talking power wise I have seen some a little too far out there that and r u using all ten tailed beasts

me I seen one who put a limit of 4 skills for a characters creation

I worked on one before but need to know what s the limit for the created characters Im talking power wise I have seen some a little too far out there that and r u using all ten tailed beasts

me I seen one who put a limit of 4 skills for a characters creation
that is part of the ''IC/OOC/Sign-ups'' section which we are about to talk about as soon as one of our staff members finishes there job.

All plots and ideas are shared within a private chat, If you are willing to join and become one of the creators then this is the time to do so before its too late!

Status
Not open for further replies.