- Alternative Reality
- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
Based on my in-progress Naruto fan fiction, Spirit of Rain, Youth of Rain follows a group of young genin as they undergoing the Chūnin Exams in Amegakure. This way no one knows what to expect :D This roleplay is easy going and has no reguards to Naruto's cannon verse, unlike my novella which flows with the timelime but I'm not giving away any further detail that that. Because this is easy going (i.e just for fun) I've made plot out side of fighting each over of scrolls and completeing the Chūnin Exams, which means I don't expect this to be long term. If this sees an actual end, I may consider an sequel. Interested? Click the link and post a skeleton ^^

Oh, and before I forget, I implementing a minor dice system. Plays will have a chance to role two fifty faced die to determine the power of attack and their chance of pulling off some sort of evasive technique. Nothing fancy: results will be out of a hundred and based on the american grading scale:

0-59 = F: The action you attempted ended in complete and utter failure. At this point, you should roll again to see the chances of the ground opening up to swallow you whole.

60-69 = D: Not much better but at least you managed to leave somewhat of an impression...

70-79 = C: Hey, your attempt turned out half way decent. You should be proud! Too bad you didn't entirely succeed.

80-89 = B: Would you look at that, you accomplished your goal! And without overkilling it or using flashy effects. Good for you.

90-100 = A: Instant effect! Not only did your efforts reap fruitful results, but came with it's own light show and pointless explosions!

Status
Not open for further replies.