Naruto: Warring Fronts

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shard

No worries, you gotta do what you gotta do.

@Sonder

I would switch the ranks and hand-seal count on your two customs. I reckon the ability to escape harm underground is more complex/stronger than adding cutting barbs to a weapon. It's all acceptable other than that.

And it's typical for the really basic E-rank techniques to be implied as a part of a ninja's arsenal, so you don't need to list that stuff.

@Shard

No worries, you gotta do what you gotta do.

@Sonder

I would switch the ranks and hand-seal count on your two customs. I reckon the ability to escape harm underground is more complex/stronger than adding cutting barbs to a weapon. It's all acceptable other than that.

And it's typical for the really basic E-rank techniques to be implied as a part of a ninja's arsenal, so you don't need to list that stuff.
Alrighty, shall do. :)

@Shard -That's a pity, but I understand. You ever want to come back, you have a space here.

@Sonder -Welcome aboard, I'll leave the character up to Saito.

@Estrèlla -Welcome aboard!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'll be joining.

Kaguya Izuki
93b1b1f0ef9214be67bdef7000dc7c0872060076.jpg

Summary:​
Loyal and honest to herself and her beliefs, Kaguya strives to strengthen herself so that she can serve whichever clan she believes is right as she fights her way to a better future.
Clan: Uroko

• Fame: (Blankety Blank.)

Personality: At first Kaguya can seem a bit dull and harshly honest, but the only reason she is so is because she doesn't expect to live a long life. She's fairly indifferent to the current of life and death, because to her it's just the way things are.
    Ofcourse, that's not to say that she doesn't have a decent sense of humor.

History: Kaguya wasn't born in the land of earth. She was born in the land of steel to a loving mother and father. However, contrary to what she "knows", the man she currently lives with isn't her true father. Kaguya's real parents were killed by two ninja, two ninja whom of which she calls her parents. A man by the alias of "Yusuke" and a woman who she never consciously met, by the alias of "Okio". The two parted ways not too soon after they left to take refuge with the Uroko Clan, "Yusuke" choosing to watch over and train Kaguya, as if it was a way to atone for what he's done.

• Combat info
    Combat Summary: Typically uses a sword as she prefers close range, sometimes channels chakra into her sword as a last resort, since she's only just learning how to extend her chakra.

Skills:
    Good Genjutsu
    Good Swordsmanship
    Average Chakra pool
    Average Ninjutsu
    Bad Chakra Control
    Bad Taijutsu

KG/Hiden: Steel Release
    Mastery: Fair. She can build a steel wall with her chakra, but doing so leaves her tremendously exhausted.

Weapon List:
    Standard Weapons: Aside from the basic kunai pouch, Kaguya has the tendency to carry four kunai on both sides. (This may or may not be swapped for needles later on)
    --------
    Unique Weapons:
    Name: "Moon Blade"
    Description:
    Special Skills: It is able to retain the chakra passed into it for atleast two minutes before it dissipates. This actually belonged to Kaguya's real father, and was given to her by "Yusuke"

Jutsu List

Canon Jutsu:
    Jutsu Name -
    -Haze Clone Technique
    -Flying Swallow (Or Chakra Blade) (although she's currently not that great at it and will usually hurt herself.)
    -A Crescent Moon Dance expy, but with haze clones, making it more of an illusion than a death dealer unless she makes the right moves.

Custom Jutsu:
    Name: Shower of 400 Kunai
    Type: Secondary
    Range: mid-long
    Hand Signs: 3
    Description: Kaguya pulls out eight Kunai, one to a finger, and multiplies their numbers by fifty as soon as she tosses them. Ofcourse, right now, her clones aren't solid, meaning that the false kunai would warp around the "victim" should they be lucky enough to avoid the real ones, which also means that this is currently no more effective than a it is a visual trick.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Toko Mai
img-thing

Summary: A silent swordsman loyal to his cause.
Clan: Tsuki

• Fame:
    N/A

Personality:
    Toko is a careful, quiet and reserved young man. He usually tries to think about various pros and cons before entering a situation but life doesn’t always give him the chance to do so. He doesn’t talk much and expresses a shy demeanour, lacking confidence of any notable level. He prefers to avoid conflict and rather apologises than stands up for himself. While he lacks what would be considered a backbone, Toko is a very polite individual who goes to great lengths to help others whenever he can.

Toko shows great respect not only to his peers but also to kids his age, sometimes considered a suck up. One could argue that it’s the way he has been raised but at the core, it’s simply to avoid conflict. Being polite and respectful usually results in a positive outcome.

While Toko is a quiet and weird kid, getting to know him would eventually reveal a more adventurous personality. He is indeed careful and doesn’t like to take thougtless risks, but his hobbies wouldn’t be the first thing you’d consider when thinking about him. He enjoys sparring, he actually thrives in combat and loves the adrenaline rush. It is a sense of freedom he feels cannot be acquired anywhere else. Breaking out of his carefully constructed, quiet shell through the thrill of battle fills him with a furnace of life previously thought non-existent. Of course, Toko does not allow this sense of freedom to overcome him, as he reserves a calm demeanour, or at least attempts the feat.

History:
    Toko grew up with a close relationship to his mother and father, both of whom were incredibly open minded and accepting individuals. They raised him well, but throughout his childhood, Toko kept mostly to himself and it grew with the years.

It was early that he learned that his mother had been struggling with a terminal illness but it didn’t show itself very often. In fact, she was a very strong woman but with her energy being constantly sapped, it eventually became too much. What could be considered a perfect little family was down one member once the illness finally won the fight. Since childhood, Toko’s mother had been an astounding warrior, but the one foe she could not beat was the illness draining her spirit. Her passing was hard on both Toko and Musai, his father, but together they managed to struggle through it.

With her gone, Toko grew even more reserved and kept to himself most of the day. The passing of a year was enough to eventually crack a small hole in the shell he had created and he started to speak more and spend more time with his father. Their relationship grew stronger once the mourning had been going on for a while and things started looking up.

Musai continued with his missions, and Toko’s grades at school were picking back up. Before and after his mother Nai passed on, Toko’s life was rather straight forward. His Bloodline Limit ability showed itself as early as twelve years into his life and has since then been close to his heart. It has been the centre of his combat prowess and what draws his clan’s capabilities.

He is recorded as a behaving kid but he’s not a saint. He slips up at times and sometimes does in fact use his ability to benefit himself but not unless the other option is a deterrent.

Toko gets along with most people but has difficulties initiating meaningful conversations with others. It has however been noted that his ability to maintain social interactions with others has improved quite a bit over the years.

Since an early age Toko has found great interest in the concept of bloodline limits and powers all together. Given the fact that he noticed how he was 'different' at such a young age, he quickly grew interested in what other people could do. He happily spent many hours listening to stories and tales of old, learning about various clans and their feats.

Since an age back, the Mai bloodline came in contact with the Tsuki clan. The clan’s lofty ideals and ambitious dreams would win over the bloodline’s allegiance without much conflict. Since then, the bloodline has been known as Chakra Knights, a small military unit deployed by the Tsuki clan.

• Combat Summary:
    Perhaps a bit unique though elegant in its simplicity, Toko fights with a short sword and a small, round shield. Working in unison with his bloodline limit, his offensive blade and defensive shield keep him on his toes through combat. He favours melee combat and actually tries to avoid ranged fighting by any means necessary. The boy has no tricks up his sleeve, and no ninjutsu to surprise anyone with. He does however possess a very impressive grasp of kenjutsu and taijutsu with the former being his main expertise.

Skills:
    Good: Kenjutsu
    Good: Taijutsu
    Bad: Ninjutsu
    Bad: Genjutsu

KG/Hiden: Chakra Enchantment
    The ability to infuse an inanimate object with chakra to enhance its effect in various ways. A user of Chakra Enchantment can make a stick strong as steel or a sword supernaturally sharp. More advanced users can infuse items with flashy, flamboyant and explosive additions while others prefer a more subtle approach.

The size of the item in question decides the amount of chakra used to enchant it. Unless one has unlocked an advanced stage of his bloodline limit, one item at a time can be enchanted. It is easier to enchant solid items like steel and wood, rather than free flowing items such as cloth. Living, organic material has not been known to be effected by Chakra Enchantment.

It has been noted that not a single member of the Mai bloodline has been able to manage even the simplest of ninjutsu or genjutsu. It is safe to assume that the feat is impossible for them. It is speculated that chakra flows through their bodies in a different way and cannot be conjured into jutsu the way many other ninja can.

Mastery:
    Decent - Toko recently unlocked his bloodline limit.

Weapon List:
    Standard Weapons: A shortsword and small, round shield.
    --------
    Unique Weapons:
    N/A

Jutsu List

Cannon Jutsu:
    None

Custom Jutsu:
    Name: Sharpen
    Type: Bloodline Limit
    Range: Personal
    Hand Signs: None, requires physical contact with an object.
    Description: This bloodline technique infuses a bladed weapon with supernatural sharpness. The sword glows with a faint blue light as chakra fills the blade. While a few other ninja techniques function like Sharpen, this bloodline ability allows for a lesser or greater extent of the feat, depending on the amount of chakra poured into the skill during use. A beginner like Toko would be able to slice through thick wood without an issue, but only advanced users can elevate that to steel and beyond.

Name: Strengthen
    Type: Bloodline Limit
    Range: Personal
    Hand Signs: None, requires physical contact with an object.
    Description: Infusing an item with chakra, Toko can enchant an item with durability. Through this feat, a stick can become as sturdy as steel and a blade can clash against the sword of an opponent without losing its edge.

Last edited:
  • Love
@Ser K+

I know your character is still a WIP, but I just thought I would let you know I have no problems with what you've added so far.

@Shard

Once again, your character seems just fine to me.

@Everyone

The IC should be coming together some time soon. Might be tomorrow, might be a day or two later, but soon. Don't worry, you'll still be able to join/complete your CS even after the IC thread is started, and we'll continue accepting CS' as long as the RP is running.

Let's go, go, go, GO!

Please, plot with me for stuff happening in the Tsuki clan, and with Saito for the Uroko. We want everyone's character to shine and be important.

Tsuki clan just got a PM from me, Saito put what the Uroko is doing in the IC.

Im sorry everyone but I'm not gonna be able to join this after all. I have too much on my plate and my interest in Naruto has waned recently. Good luck to you all and I hope you have fun!

This stiil accepting? I'm a newbie to the site, but I'm capable!

This stiil accepting? I'm a newbie to the site, but I'm capable!
Yes!

Welcome, welcome. Ask me or Saito any questions you have. We'll help you however we can

Is D the dominant rank of Ninja we can be? Also, is it mandatory to be a part of these two clans?

I'm going to be getting to work on my essay length character sheet, so I need to get some ideas planted!

dI1Dtlt.jpg

Shirohasu, Hitotsu

"We are the slumbering shell, echoing silently, waiting to shed the cocoon of ideals and make them reality. I am a pawn of fate, a student of my master, and a tool of judgement, but more than any of that, I am a sharpened blade awaiting my enemies." - Shirohasu, Hitotsu

Summary: Hitotsu is a quiet girl, one whose eyes would reflect the years of discipline her teacher has engraved upon her from an early age.

Clan: Tsuki

• Fame:
    N/A

Personality: Hitotsu is a smart girl, sometimes too smart for her own good. Her knowledge of things is on a level above her age. Which is often oppressing, off-putting, and bitter to most people around her, which is a shame because most people would learn a lot from her. Hitotsu is a disciplined girl, she aside from the standard teachings that most fellow clansmen get, was taught personally by her grandfather Gin in the ways of kenjutsu. The sword and the art of using it was an important part of the Shirohasu's culture, Hitotsu melded herself to her grandfather's teachings more so than her family's or clan's ideals. She described herself as sharp, dangerous, and quick-witted, all befitting words for the girl.

History: The Shirohasu name is new to the Tsuki Clan. They are foreigners to the region, a wayfaring nomadic family that seem to settle where they are needed before packing up and finding their next goal as a people. They have personal records of their past accolades, victories, and losses, Shirohasu Elders seem to be lorekeepers of glory and with their writings come stories of their skills being offered to benevolent leaders in order to push the world in a positive direction. Hitotsu is one such fledgling of this lifestyle, on these stories she thrived like they were her own. She was brought up on stories of her family, how the warriors they created often determined the victory or loss of great battled. The girl was gifted with a broad-mind and absorbed this knowledge like a sponge, she was gifted, in many ways.

When the family patriarch great-grandfather Satoe stumbled upon the idealistic Tsuki Clan, he, the wisest of the many family elders decided that they would allow themselves to be absorbed into their own. It was a mutually beneficial agreement. The strong Shirohasu warriors would join the Tsuki clan bolstering their forces, while the Shirohasu would write a new chapter in their stories. Hitotsu is the outcome of a single mother who has lost her husband in their travels, she herself was a skilled individual, but one that settled down to cope with a lonesome motherhood. Without a father figure, she looked up to her mother's instead. Gin was a strong old man, even at his age he was known to be able to take down many ninja on his own. He was her role model, and she was his apprentice, the first female one he had actually cared to take on and because of this he'd often call her Ichisu a nickname she still goes by.

The girl aged with training, becoming a strong fighter in her age group and one that caught the eye of the Shirohasu Elders. Such potential was only seen in individuals who truly carried the mindset of their family's founder Ichigo Shirohasu, and with this they laid the weight of impending leadership on her shoulders naming her the next Hasunohana should Satoe die.Hatsunohana is the title of a female family figurehead within the Shirihasu. It was Gin who nominated her for the role, and it was also he who instilled his next course of training on the girl. She was thirteen years old by now, and over three years she would eat, sleep, and train until she was sculpted into what she needed to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was posting aaaand my computer crashed, merrily taking my work with it.... I'll have my post up tomorrow morning instead.

(and my words were alot choicer when it happened. Bloody computer.)

@Azuma -I see ya finished it, I'll have it graded in the morning..

@Iatos-Let me know if you want help.

@Amuza- Alright, just a few things.
*I would put smart as more of a skill/trait than personality.
*Need more detail on your KG. What do those Fractals do? How good is your character at it?
*Cut vacuum blade, it's a bit powerful for just starting out. You can get it back later.
*How many handsigns to Kazefuge no Jutsu/what's the 'limit' to build up the technique?

Mostly small things, when I get back, I'll add the name to the roster. Gotta dash, great to have you with us.

Fixed the stated things listed, except for the smart tibit, I figured that could be implied.

I talked with Ganryu and made some changes to my character. I decided that an archer character wouldn't really work for me, so I changed him back to the character that I had before I changed. The character sheet is a bit more detailed than it was first time around, however. The name remained the same.

Thank you all for your time. *Sits down and eats cookies.*

Status
Not open for further replies.