Naruto: Warring Fronts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, team Uroko, the purpose of that last post was to basically give us a break in activity for now. You can still post for yourselves, doing random stuff in the city for character development or you can talk to whoever, but we will be taking a moment to let the Tsuki catch up a bit. When they've moved along, or when I get bored of waiting we'll start the next phase of the RP.

Aaand we're back folks. Whoo!

Now to figure out the damn coding. I'll be a bit messing with the front page.

By the way, I need to make a new banner for the RP, current one is about to expire, and I'd rather just make a new one. Anyone got any suggestions for it?

Sorry I've been busy since the iwaku update. I'm still here ^^

Hasn't Aka's character been accepted yet? I think that should be looked into before we move on.

Yes it has, I just forgot to throw it in the roster.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Should I reply or do I wait for others?

Well, we need to get out of there anyways. I'd personally say that we can just escape the place now, but we better wait for Ganryu's say

Sorry, I was sick, didn't do much other than lie in bed. I'll have a post in a few minutes

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Didn't get a notification, sorry, I'll have another post up in the next few days.

Ah, site updates, what fun.

This is still going, just incase anyone was curious. I'll push Tsuki tomorrow if no one goes, and Uroko's just been waiting on lil' ol' us for that.

I can post soon. Just travelling home.

Eh, screw it, done waiting, Imma post.

Status
Not open for further replies.