Naruto: Warring Fronts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be Okay to make an Uchiha? I mean they were one of the founding clans xD.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean Uchiha? Yeah, they were one of the founding clans...of Konohagakure.

As it says in the OP, we're playing as two clans that are enemies of the Leaf.

Add on-
So maybe your character or their parent(s) could be defectors from the hidden leaf. Meaning that there may or may not be a "KILL THE TRAITOR" effect if or when your character and the Uchiha clan cross paths.

Are you prepared for such?

I'm against having an Uchiha, even though I do love traitor plots(for pretty much the set up Ser K+ described). That would mean anyone from any Leaf clan or other villages can end up wherever. The Rp's focusing on foundation of villages other than the Leaf, and I want them unique. Having Uchiha/Hyuga, ect everywhere makes it feel like Hidden Leaf Village 2.0. Someone wants Explosion release, makes perfect sense in the Stone. Making a Dojutsu also makes perfect sense. Afterall, it would be boring for the Leaf to have all the Dojutsu.

Also opening other clans elsewhere later, just need the peeps, and active players to run it. Other countries too, like in the Land of Water, Wind, Lightning, wherever.

Last edited:
Why is no one replying?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ganryu
Alright, the Uroko have moved along.

For those in the clan, I have one request; you can make your next post as long as you like, and you can be as self indulgent as you want in brutalising the Leaf shinobi, but for the love of God, don't take several posts just to wipe out a few NPCs.

I hope to get a post out soon, sorry that it's taken so long xD Had my major exams and finals, so I've been hella stressed.

Is this open to join still?

x3 Great! I've wanted to join a new Naruto RP for a while now. Can I pm anyone about any questions I have?

The reason I didn't reply for a few days was because I was waiting for others to do so. Though, now I feel like we should just move things along, honestly. If it stands still for too long, peoples' interest will fade.

And welcome Aka. Yes, if you have any questions feel free to contact our GMs.

Reactions: Saito Hajime
W.I.P

Name:
Genmei Mikazuki

Alias:
None

Summary:

D-

Clan:
Tsuki​

• Fame:
    None

Appearance description: I'll draw her soon and add it.
    Genmei stands at about the average height for her age, 5''3. She has waist length blonde hair that seems to become a shade of pink towards its tips, a strange trait that pops up in her family members. It is a mass of thick but tamed locks that are normally pulled into a two buns at the sides of her skull, towards the back of her head, that are wrapped with braids that fall down to her mid back. Two stray bangs frame her face with a stray lock falling between the center of her forehead. She has bright red eyes that seem pink in some lights with fair toned skin. Blemish free. In her hair is two hair pins that hold respectively, a red gem and pink. Her outfit is like this (number three). Except there are shin guards on her lower legs and she wears a pair of ninja style gloves on her hands. Also the lower hem of the top falls to just below her hips and opens slightly at the side to reveal shorts that reach her mid-thighs. Her stockings have stitches on the outer sides. The outfit mainly consists of black and grays with some red. The top of her outfit is black with red trims, the sleeves matching. Her stockings are also black white the stitches are red. Her shorts are a light gray with a dark gray belt and ninja pouch upon her lower back. Her ninja shoes are black.

Personality:
    Genmei is quite the energetic person, normally bearing a smile in all situations even if its hard to do so. She appears seemingly care free and occasionally clueless. When not being serious, Genmei is often day dreaming or taking naps, which people often speculate to be the reason why she is so excited and full of energy while awake. Despite how she appears to many, Genmei is incredibly observant despite her lack of admitting it to others. She may notice something and take years to even spit out whatever she had discovered. Unless asked of course. Genmei can be quite blunt when speaking to others. However, despite her personality seeming to not match her desired profession as a ninja, Genmei can easily become quite the character when she sets her mind to focus. Rarely appearing, Genmei seems to almost gain a second mind when on serious missions or times of necessity as she becomes analytical and seemingly colder. She still may occasionally joke around though. Despite all this, Genmei seeming the type to not hide anything from those close to her, she often is hiding secrets or information. Sometimes due to personal reasons or that she forgets to tell others. Genmei does have an incredibly immobilizing fear of drowning, a reason she detests large bodies of water out of fear of it. She has a love of cute things and the colour red. Genmei enjoys drawing, she has become very good at it so far, along with playing the flute. Her favourite food are plums.

History:
    The Mikazuki clan were once known for their healing as they would craft natural remedies and would sell them to families who they got along with. That was what they were known for best, however, they did find themselves often participating in wars and battles as they would send out those who took on their blood line limit to fight. For years they were fine with this, mostly staying out of the way of anything that would gain them a spot light. Though as battles got tougher, they decided to seek alliances with the Tsuki Clan who they favored over many, their decision forced by the fact their numbers were slowly dwindling due to battle. Eventually it led to them joining the Tsuki Clan. Genmei was born with their bloodline limit and so has been raised learning the techniques of their abilities along with knowledge necessary to work in sync with it. At the moment, Genmei has only learnt two of the clan Jutsu and is soon going to try master the third which will cause the Mikazuki's to consider her eligible to sign their summoning contract with the Cranes. They had gained the contract a while back due to the birds being similar to their bloodline limit, some of the Crane summons having poisonous feathers.

• Combat Info

Combat Summary:
    Genmei relies on her Poison Ninjutsu mainly at the moment but has no issue dealing with close combat using her kunai. She does enjoy crafting traps though.

Skills:
    Good Chakra Control
    Good Chakra Levels
    Average Ninjutsu
    Average medical knowledge.
    Average Taijutsu
    Slightly below average Genjutsu
    Below average knowledge of sealing

KG/Hiden:
    The Mikazuki family have been well known for their poison bloodline limit. It is not a bloodline that appears 100% of the time, a child having about 50% chance of being born with the special ability. It forms a dark purple mark upon them upon birth if present, appearing in the form of three small diamonds that are connected. This bloodline limit allows the user to be a master of poisons as they are able to manipulate it and even produce it from their bodies. They are immune to poisons and their bodies seem to memorize any poisons they come in contact with, both so they can produce it and they gain an immunity. It also has an effect on their chakra. This is an ability of their bloodline limit that they can switch on an off, their chakra becoming 'poisonous' and dangerous to come in contact with. Despite their immunity of poisons, the Mikazuki blood line wielders can fall prey to their main weakness, the fact that they can easily become sick and their healing is slightly below average due to it.

Mastery:
    Genmei has not learnt to much about her bloodline limit as at this point she can mostly create paralyzing poisons and few lethal. However, none of these are original poisons and so contain the possibility that the antidotes are known. She can not 'poison' her chakra for longer than ten minutes at a time before she'll fall to exhaustion or collapse. She is knowledgeable in poisons, however as she is able to create poisons and antidotes, along with identify them.

Weapon List:
    Standard Weapons:
    Genmei carries the normal amount of Kunai and Shuriken. However, she also carries a sealing scroll with her that holds ninja wire and explosive tags and any other supplies for missions.

--------------------
    Unique Weapons
    At the moment none. She will get a sword later but for now she does not. So ill put up the sword she'll have later.

Name: Unnamed
    Description: Image with red instead of green.
    Special Skills: She can channel chakra through the metal.

Jutsu List

Cannon Jutsu:
    None currently.

Custom Jutsu:
    Name:
    Poison Gas Cloud
    Dokugasu no Kumo

Type:
    Offensive Ninjutsu

D-Rank

Range:
    Defined by how much Chakra used. Genmei can only use it within a 5 meter radius from her position.

Hand Signs:
    Four
    -Bird
    -Boar
    -Hare
    -Ram

Description:
    The Poison Gas Cloud Jutsu is similar in some ways to the hidden mist Jutsu. The user breathes in and then expels a poisonous gas from their lungs and into the air. Depending on the amount of Chakra stored when breathing in, the range of the Jutsu is extended. Poisons for this attack are rarely lethal and is often minor poisons to paralyze or begin to numb opponents till their muscles feel heavy and they become increasingly slower. The cloud does not linger but instead slowly dissipates. The less the range of the jutsu, the faster it vanishes.

Name:
    Poison armor
    Doko no Yoroi

Type:
    Offensive
    Can be used as defensive

C-Rank

Range:

Just around the user.

Hand Signs:
    One - Bird.

Description:
    The user surrounds their limbs or body with their own chakra after they have allowed it to become poisonous. This leaves them to be able to poison and harm opponents when in combat. Taijutsu especially. They can channel the chakra to wrap around their weapons as well. If the Chakra is in contact to many times or able to reach a wound, the person will be inflicted by the poisoned chakra and it will enter their system. The constant flow of Chakra however, is taxing and so will have a time limit depending on chakra reserves and their control.

Last edited:
The reason I didn't reply for a few days was because I was waiting for others to do so. Though, now I feel like we should just move things along, honestly. If it stands still for too long, peoples' interest will fade.
Couldn't agree more.

Anyway, Uroko, if it wasn't abundantly apparent from my post, I'm hinting we should all run.

Of course, you're free to stay and fight if you REALLY want to...

I think we need a headcount of who is still here.

Eh, headcount sounds good. If you are here, please 'like' Shard's post

So we're about four people still here. Almost everyone from the Uroko clan seems gone.

I'll finish Genmei today as ill be home early

Status
Not open for further replies.