Naruto, The Story of Team Four & Five!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna edit my post as well

U don't have to neji definitely seems like sasuke they don't have to work like a unit right off the back a little friction is fine ...I'm modeling Zion after shikimaru when it comes to intelligence and neiji Hyuga in terms of combat ability precision and intelligence

U don't have to neji definitely seems like sasuke they don't have to work like a unit right off the back a little friction is fine ...I'm modeling Zion after shikimaru when it comes to intelligence and neiji Hyuga in terms of combat ability precision and intelligence
Yeah I was hoping you would model your character after naruto lol but it's all good and okay I'm going to edit it back okay haha

@Iroh no forget it I'm just leaving it how it is. Neji will do this for now but will prob break off soon

Yeah I was hoping you would model your character after naruto lol but it's all good and okay I'm going to edit it back okay haha
He is at heart I just don't like naruto's headstrong nature and honestly don't like naruto's combat ability... But at heart he's naruto in a way no tailed beast but he is fighting his assassin nature which will become worse when he activates his kekkei genkai... But he's wide eyed and optimistic think there's good in everyone

Both? Neat. Allies go! Or something.

sorry for being gone for two days, i had to deal with medical stuff. Will post soon.

Reactions: timv999
Tada!

Momo Inuzuka
Jukooo_zps037cbf66.jpg~c200

Name:
Momo Inuzuka

Nickname(optional):
None yet

Appearance:
Momo has medium length dark brown hair, with bangs that frame her face and can sometimes cover her eyes. Her eyes are dark brown. She has a lithe build, athletic yet slim, suitable for climbing, running, and swimming.

Personality:
Momo is an example of extremes. She often goes from timid and shy to hyperactive and outgoing. This mood is usually dictated by how she is feeling and how comfortable she is with people she's around. Possessing a bit of a temper, Momo is easily agitated and angered, often to the point of recklessness, a trait she is constantly reminded she needs to work on.

Momo is outwardly friendly with most people she meets, but sometimes has a sixth sense about people, no doubt stemming from her canine familiar's innate preconceptions of people. Above all else, Momo loves her Clan and her canine familiar, Murasamaru.

Running
Fighting
Food
Climbing

Dislikes:
Foul Odors
Loud Noises
Full Figured Women
Boredom

Group/Village(Villain only):
------

Preferred Jutsu type(Jutsu Type):
Taijutsu

Specialty:
Speed

Main weapon(If any):
Claws/Teeth

Tools:
Smoke Bombs
Food Pellets
Kunai
Shuriken
Wire
Explosive Tags

Custom Jutsu list(plus descriptions):
None at present.

Canon Jutsu list(plus descriptions):
- Dynamic Marking
This technique involves Murasamaru urinating on a target, marking it with a strong odour that allows both him and Momo to easily track it by scent. The urine can also be useful for temporarily blinding the target if it hits their eyes.

- Ninja Art of Beast Mimicry: All-Fours

This technique grants animal-like accelerated fighting instinct and reflexes to the user. By enveloping their entire body in chakra and moving on all fours, they can obtain high speed movement and reflexes like that of a wild animal. Taught only to the members of the Inuzuka clan, this technique forms the basis of a Inuzuka clan member's taijutsu fighting style, and will add even more to their feral-like appearances; their canine teeth, their finger and toenails grow to claw-like length, their eyes also become more wild with their pupils becoming slits.

When under the effects of this technique, an Inuzuka will display great feats of physical strength, speed, agility and endurance.

- Fang Over Fang

The user spins at a ferocious speed and delivers many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The technique can inflict extreme damage on a human target, as it can readily tear through thick tree branches and earthen walls enhanced by chakra; all of which with a radius thicker than the user itself.

This attack is done alone but can also be done with a partner, making it more effective.

Kekkei Genkai(if any):
None

------
Genin

History:
To be announced.

Other:
I'll add to this later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ginutusu
Tada!

Momo Inuzuka
Jukooo_zps037cbf66.jpg~c200

Name:
Momo Inuzuka

Nickname(optional):
None yet

Appearance:
Momo has medium length dark brown hair, with bangs that frame her face and can sometimes cover her eyes. Her eyes are dark brown. She has a lithe build, athletic yet slim, suitable for climbing, running, and swimming.

Personality:
Momo is an example of extremes. She often goes from timid and shy to hyperactive and outgoing. This mood is usually dictated by how she is feeling and how comfortable she is with people she's around. Possessing a bit of a temper, Momo is easily agitated and angered, often to the point of recklessness, a trait she is constantly reminded she needs to work on.

Momo is outwardly friendly with most people she meets, but sometimes has a sixth sense about people, no doubt stemming from her canine familiar's innate preconceptions of people. Above all else, Momo loves her Clan and her canine familiar, Murasamaru.

Running
Fighting
Food
Climbing

Dislikes:
Foul Odors
Loud Noises
Full Figured Women
Boredom

Group/Village(Villain only):
------

Preferred Jutsu type(Jutsu Type):
Taijutsu

Specialty:
Speed

Main weapon(If any):
Claws/Teeth

Tools:
Smoke Bombs
Food Pellets
Kunai
Shuriken

Custom Jutsu list(plus descriptions):
None at present.

Canon Jutsu list(plus descriptions):
- Dynamic Marking
This technique involves Murasamaru urinating on a target, marking it with a strong odour that allows both him and Momo to easily track it by scent. The urine can also be useful for temporarily blinding the target if it hits their eyes.

- Ninja Art of Beast Mimicry: All-Fours

This technique grants animal-like accelerated fighting instinct and reflexes to the user. By enveloping their entire body in chakra and moving on all fours, they can obtain high speed movement and reflexes like that of a wild animal. Taught only to the members of the Inuzuka clan, this technique forms the basis of a Inuzuka clan member's taijutsu fighting style, and will add even more to their feral-like appearances; their canine teeth, their finger and toenails grow to claw-like length, their eyes also become more wild with their pupils becoming slits.

When under the effects of this technique, an Inuzuka will display great feats of physical strength, speed, agility and endurance.

- Fang Over Fang

The user spins at a ferocious speed and delivers many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The technique can inflict extreme damage on a human target, as it can readily tear through thick tree branches and earthen walls enhanced by chakra; all of which with a radius thicker than the user itself.

This attack is done alone but can also be done with a partner, making it more effective.

Kekkei Genkai(if any):
None

------
Genin

History:
To be announced.

Other:
I'll add to this later.
Pray 2 more people join you. lol

(Could make another character if needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.