Naruto - Squad 13's Journey - In Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neji watched as the giant boulder rolled at them. He smirked as he continued watching the boulder. "Don't worry you guys this is just a..." As neji was about to say this was only a genjutsu he Hyuga girl said it first. Neji could tell this was just an illusion with his sharnigan but the hyuga girl and her byuakugan picked up on it first. He watched as she walked through the boulder and then neji followed her through. They continued down the path as they reached a door at the end of the path.

Good job making it so far fellas! Sorry about the rocktrap but hey it caught you off guard didn't it? Now...now go throughthe door and remember to bring me back a souvenir..."

Neji listened to Mitsuhide read the letter. "
Well I guess this will be another test for us I wonder what it will be." As Neji said at Mitsuhide kicked in the door and the three genin walked in. As neji looked towards the middle of the room he saw a giant cat. "Wait a minute I think I know who this cat is."

WHAT!? OF COURSE I TALK I'M THE CAT CRIME LORD NEKOJIMA! HOW DARE PUNY NINJA GENIN INVADE MYSANCTUM PREPARE TO FIGHT!"

Neji sighed. "
Yea I was afraid that this cat was the famed NekoJima. Mitsuhide be careful this is no ordinary cat. He is a very strong ninja cat that many people of my clan have done battle with before." Neji with his sharingan activated grabbed a kunai and stood ready behind Mitsuhide. It would take all three genin to defeat their opponent.

The giant car glared at Neji with a great distaste as he began speaking again, "Since when did Senju and Uchiha work together!? Shut up boy you know NOTHING of me and my acts! The mere act of being here as a genin shows how raw and arrogant you are! Whatever reason you have to be here it'll be the last thing you do! Wind Release: Kitsune Tail Slash!" Nekojima jumped into the air quickly and swung his tail in a broad arc. The cat hissed as he did so and the resulting air jutsu knocked some of the statues from their locations with ease and went then launch a second attack on the Neji before Mitsuhide jumped towards him tanking the air slash attack and then almost cleaved him in two forcing Nekojima to abandon whatever battle plan or jutsu he was going to use. Mitsuhide's blade smashed into the ground and left a mark in it showing the surprising strength. "Stand still you little wimp so I can clobber you!" Mitsuhide beckoned as he slashed at the creature who kept dodging. "Neji no using any fire jutsu you might accidentally burn whatever clue is down here! Focus on taijutsu!" Mitsuhide said as he kept slashing pushing the creature back before it jumped forward and almost scratched him in the face but Mitsuhide was quick enough to use his wood shield and push the cat away from him. "Madara and Izuna Uchiha would be ashamed that the likes of their family cooperating willing with a Senju punk! Have you no pride in your clan and you! You're claim to be a clan is pathetic! Don't you turn some of your own blood into slaves! Pah! Nobody clans have more pride!" Nekojima mocked, "I will not let you talk down to my teammates that way! One may be a dirty Uchiha but we're ninja now and ninja don't let others talk smack about their teammates!" Mitsuhide said as he attempted to kick the cat as he jumped in the air and the creature activated his wind jutsu again Mitsuhide's eyes went wide and he was sent flying backward as the jutsu hit his shield nearly crushing it. Oh this wasn't going as planned! Mitsuhide flying to the ground with an audible thud and he lay there twitching in pain before forcing himself back up, "The Senju of the Forest don't take crap from cats!" Mitushide shouted, "I'M NO CAT I'M NEKOJIMA MASTER OF ALL CATS!" It bellowed as it did another jutsu, "Feline Style: Shadow Cat!" Nekojima declared as a black cat appeared from the shadows of near the same height and size of Nekojima and charged at the other two with surprising speed.

Neji stood in shock as Mitsuhide blocked the attack coming towards neji. Why would he do that he was a senju and neji was an uchiha their clans hated each other..

Madara and Izuna Uchiha would be ashamed that the likes of their family cooperating willing with a Senju punk! Have you no pride in your clan and you! You're claim to be a clan is pathetic!Don't you turn some of your own blood into slaves!Pah! Nobody clans have more pride!" Nekojima mocked,"I will not let you talk down to my teammates that way! Onemay be a dirty Uchiha but we're ninja now and ninja don'tlet others talk smack about their teammates!"

Neji could easily pick up the black cats speed with his sharnigan he smirked and with his own impressive speed kicked the black cat up into the air. Neji vanished and appeared behind the black cat in the air. He grabbed it and threw it down into the ground at very high speeds making a crevice in the ground and forcing the cat shawdow clone to vanish. Neji landed on the ground next to Mitsuhide and looked at NekoJima

"Don't you dare ever bring up past uchiha to me. I know whee I come from and who my ancestors are, but you know what I say to you. I don't care what madara and Izuna would think. The reason being because I am going to surpass both of them. I will become the greatest uchiha ever." He looked over at Mitsuhide and smirked. " he maybe just an lowly senju, but he is my comrade and I will not allow you to talk about my teammates like that."

And with that neji with incredible speed charged at NekoJima. A kunai blade in hand ready to attack the cat.

By ignoring the jutsu cast by the feline Neji ended up running directly into the enemy's genjutsu. However this own genjutsu was not based on just the mere illusions. It in fact heightened the senses of the enemy to the point overloading their sense of smell and hearing. Neji was swathed with a sudden and debilitating sense of smell almost. The room which was just dank and somewhat filthy before now smelled like Neji was buried face first in a garbage heap from a past decade. "You're all talk! Even basic level Uchiha could have seen that coming!" the cat growled getting up and shaking off his own disorientation. "You're fast but that's all!" the cat mocked Neji as the boy's sense of hearing started to get louder too making it seem like the cat was shouting through a megaphone.

"Lowly Senju is that what I am!? At least I'm not the one-the one caught by a cat's genjutsu with a sharingan!" Mitsuhide retorted as he pulled out a kunai and threw it at the cat underhanded as he ignored Neji's own sufferings in an attempt to get Nekojima. The attack missed pathetically as the dazed Mitsuhide slashed and cleaved a statue behind the cat instead of the being itself. When the cat tried to claw him however Mitsuhide managed to pushed himself backward but landed awkwardly on the ground. "Oh mighty ninja of the forest huh? The Akamichi clan knows how move faster than you!" the cat growled at Mitsuhide before using another wind tail slash jutsu sending Mitsuhide back against a wall as his shield shattered this time. "Hey a little help-a little help would be appreciated you know!" Mitsuhide called out to their newest team mate as he narrowly avoided his own kunai being thrown back at him.

She had remained silent when the bakeneko appeared. So it was to be a fight with a this creature? Tsubame had intended to see how her teammates fare in terms of skill against a real opponent, but it seemed the cat had other ideas. It threw off a technique she didn't recognize, but judging from the execution....

She threw a fist at the shadow cat that tried to attack her, dispersing it with her own chakra. It was some sort of genjutsu judging from how the Uchiha was faring over there. Seeing the cat was now occupied with the Senju, she quickly ran up to the Uchiha, slapping her hand on his back, pouring in her chakra into his body to disrupt the genjutsu he was in. Honestly... how does someone with a sharingan, of all things, get trapped in a genjutsu? That moment alone spoke volumes of his..... prowess.

"Uchiha... flank attack."

"Hey a little help-a little help would be appreciated you know!"

Hoping Neji understands she wanted him to attack when the bakeneko was distracted, she unsheathed one of her swords, and in one smooth slicing motion, brought the blade swinging towards the cat. With what she had seen so far, the cat would have undoubtedly have noticed her back attack by now. Of course, if it tried to parry her, one of those two would be able to attack it. Dodging to any direction would also bring the same result, that was, if those two had an ounce of competence between them. Regardless... if she could manage to get a stable footing right now, she could just execute one of her jutsu. The cat was well within range after all.

Neji stood there. "What the hell I was caught in a genjutsu dammit how could I with my sharnigan be caught in a genjutsu." He heard the hyuga talk about flank attack. He sighed as grabbed a kunai and tried to focus on the flank attack. He would think about his huge mistake later. For now he had to try and focus on what he was doing. As the hyuga came at the ninja cat from behind with her sword. Neji came at the ninja cat with his kunai from the side. Not leaving Nekojima with many options.

"So the trash clan garbage wishes to hit me now!? How annoying! You think this will stop me!?" the cat growled as it pushed itself onto the ground as the blade came sailing just above it's back and rolling forward into a quick arc to dodge the next attack. As ut rolled between the legs of Tsubame and then jumping on the leg of the young girl digging it's claws into the girls leg and then scratching hard at it. "Come on hit me! I'll dodge it and you'll hit yourself!" the cat mocked her as it clung to the girl's leg with it's sharp claws. It didn't help the it was heavy. Mitsuhide however after regaining his composure, that hit to the head still bothered him, and came up and kicked the creature in the side of it's head from the side. It tripped Tsubame but the power behind the kick forced the cat off of Tsubame, a bit with some more cuts to Tsubame's legs but hey you couldn't make an omlet without break a couple eggs. The cat went into the statue behind him and hit it with an audible thud dazing the creature.

"Come on hit me! I'll dodge it and you'll hit yourself!"

The cat was severely underestimating her. She would cut off her whole leg if it meant cutting off its head as well. The mission comes first, no matter what. Tsubame had already pulled out her other sword, ready to swing both of them in a vertical and horizontal cut that would deny any chance of it evading.

Before she could do so however, Mitsuhide kicked the cat so hard it flew off her leg, tearing off chunks of flesh in the process. There was but a muffled gasp as she fell down, her leg bleeding profusely.

"...you two attack. Now."

Even with her leg in bad shape, she stood back up, gritting her teeth as the pain hit her, and drew out a handful of shuriken. Using her byakugan, she determined where those two would go to attack the cat, and threw the shuriken towards where she predicted the cat would dodge to.

Neji was still upset with himself about what had happened earlier, but he couldn't dwell on it now. He watched as the cat grabbed on to the hyuga's girl leg and began clawing into it. As Neji was about to kick the cat off of her. Mitsuhide jumped in and did it before him. He watched as the cat flew back and slammed into a statue.

Neji with his sharnigan activated watched the hyuga's threw shuriken at the cat. Neji grabbed his own shuriken and with his sharnigan predicted where the hyuga's shuriken woukd go, so he threw hisin the other possible spots the cat might try and go to.

The cat's eyes opened wide as the ninja stars flew at him. In blind panic the cat covered itself and then opened it's eyes to find a pair of stars just above his head. The cat snarled but sighed and meowed to wait a second. "Temporary truce! I demand one! Who sent you here anyways! Is that bastard Mizawa!? Is he still pissed I drank all his milk!? Is it that creepy bastard Hasagawa!? Is Kohaku still mad at me for that little mistake!? Whatever it doesn't matter blood traitors and nobodies don't deserve mercy!" The cat lunged at the nearest one of them but Mitsuhide threw a kunai and it hit the cat and pinned it to the wall by it's neck rather painfully in fact. The cat screeched at the top of it's lungs and Mitsuhide cover his ears in disgust he ran over and kicked it in the gut "That's for smacking my head into the ground you god forsaken cat!" Mitsuhide said in disgust. He leaned back and breathed in deeply collapsing onto the floor and holding onto the makeshift sword tightly. "Enough...enough! I...I admit defeat...please spare me! You're the ones who woke me up from my nap! I had no part in whatever you're doing! How did you even get here!?" the cat pleaded sadly as Mitsuhide's eyes flared in anger, "SHUT UP! I've had enough of this!" Mitsuhide shouted looking around, he was looking for another note and he'd decided to let them deal with the cat, "Loser! Tsubame! If you got anything to do then do it. I'm going to go and find that damn note." Mitsuhide said in pain as he rubbed his head. The cat didn't even bother to try and get out of this mess.

Neji glared over at Mitsuhide after he heard his little comment. That was enough Neji was tired of everyone talking down to him. He walked over to Mitsuhide and grabbed him by the collar and threw him to the ground. "Call me that one more time you little senju dweeb. I get it enough from my cousin who thinks he's the greatest shinobi to walk the earth I don't have any time for someone like you to call me that."

Neji glared into his eyes with his sharnigan eyes. One of his fist next to mitsuhides face. Neji being the much better taijutsu fighter could pulverize Mitsuhide right now, but instead he got off of him and walked over to the cat and kicked it in the gut. "That's for what you said to me earlier. Like I told you before I will surpass madara one day and be considered the greatest uchiha of all time."

Neji then turned away and started looking for the note.

Much to his own credit Mitsuhide didn't scowl at the Uchiha boy whom got up in his face. Even with that one Tomoe in his eye it was still a formidable weapon. Some tracking prowess and chakra sight was better than nothing. In fact out of all of them Mitsuhide would have to say the new girl was the best ninja in the room. Mitsuhide let him walk away but his own disgust for the boy made him do what he was about to do next. After breathing in deeply he looked towards Neji. "Word of warning Neji." Mitsuhide called out as he pointed to his wooden sword and then to one of the solid pillars of stone. "There's a lot more to the wood style than you're giving it credit for. If you know what's best for the team then don't threaten me." Mitsuhide said as he easily impaled the sword in the statue before pulling it out with some effort. In truth it wasn't due to Mitsuhide's strength or physical attributes. Though it was arguable that Mitsuhide's own natural affinity for Ninjutsu was at work there was still one fact about this jutsu that Mitsuhide had recognized when he first employed it. That fact was that the sword itself was naturally that sharp. It was his strongest jutsu that didn't tire him out completely and as much as he hated to admit it Neji did have an edge being a fire genin. Only time would tell if he could actually surpass the natural weaknesses of his clan's most prized jutsu. However for now he needed to bury the hatchet not the sword. "I know you're good at Taijutsu but all I need to defeat you is one blow. Lethal or not my wood sword jutsu cuts through bone and stone as if it were hardened clay. If you have some problems with your cousin then duke it out with him not me. I'm all for calling a truce for now just so we can get done with this day. It's been hard and I don't want us fighting each other down here. Mr. Nekojima over there still is awake and active over there if we screw up we get shut up by the cat. I don't want to get stuck in that damn genjutsu. Now then where was I? Oh yeah the note? Freaking note where is it?" Mitsuhide said as he looked everywhere up and down for a piece of paper. The cat on the other hand, "Fine then child if you insist on that fact then so be it. But I doubt you will but whatever works up your hubris and makes you think your significant." the cat grumbled out at Neji as he rubbed his belly. "But I am not without pride your the aggressor here! I was sitting here relaxing when that ignoramus over there pulled his wooden sword on me! Then you came in and then that girl! You're the thugs not I!"

Neji glared over at Mitsuhide. "I guess we will have to fight sometime and find out if your wood can handle my fire. Also don't you dare talk down to me and think that you could kill me off so easily." Neji turned as he continued to look for the letter that their sensei had left for them somewhere in this forsaken place.

Fine then child if you insiston that fact then so be it. But I doubt you will but whatever works up your hubris and makes you think your significant."

Neji looked back over at the so called ninja cat. "Coming from someone who was trapped by three genin I don't care so much about your opinion."

But I am notwithout pride your the aggressor here! I was sitting hererelaxing when that ignoramus over there pulled his wooden sword on me! Then you came in and then that girl! You're the thugs not I!"

"Also if you must know why we are down here we have been on this wild goose chase set up by our new sensei, and his chase has sent us directly down here into your home. He has hidden a letter down here and we need to find it so we can move on with this. So if you know where it is we will take it and leave you be."

Neji continued searching for the letter he was growing tired of this all he wanted to do was finally meet their sensei. He still didn't understand why their squad had to do this ridiculous search when every other squad got to spar with their sensei.

"But I am notwithout pride your the aggressor here! I was sitting hererelaxing when that ignoramus over there pulled his wooden sword on me! Then you came in and then that girl! You're the thugs not I!"

"Then I apologize, Mr. Nekojima. However, the sensei that sent us here is still very much unknown. It was not clear whether he wanted us to fight you or not."

Tsubame finished wrapping up her leg with bandages. It wasn't anything unfamiliar to her. She had broken bones and more bloody wounds from her usual training sessions after all. Without saying a word, Tsubame stood up without moving, simply scanning the area from where she stood. Her view range may be limited at 50 meters, but 50 meters still covers a big area; a room like this could easily be scanned through. But that said.... where was the letter? How did they even know it was letter they were looking for? And if the sensei put up barriers around it, there was no way she could see it with byakugan as well.

"...ah..." She remembered the previous letter wanting them to bring back a souvenir. What sort of souvenir? "Mr. Nekojima? Do you have anything you can give us?"

"Whatever." Mitsu said grumpily as he moved over and started checking another statue. The cat looked to Tsubame as he thought about it for a moment, "Could you be more specific? I don't know what the hell you could-" Nekojima said as he looked at the Hyuga girl. "Well we need to take something and I am not hauling that cat away.." Mitsuhide said as he went over and scrolled through a nearby line of statues of big cats after failing to find anything of note. However when Mitsuhide looked up he found something sticking out of the middle statue's nose up front. The cat spouted angered phrases at Mitsuhide saying that he can't just look through his stuff without asking But said nothing as Mitsuhide pointed out there was a note stuck up the statue's nose and the cat claimed ignorance at what was in it. Mitsuhide took it out and read it...and quickly started laughing maniacally once he did so. "You mean...there are no more...no more....and we....pffff...hahahahaha.....muhahahhahaha...heheheheheheha....I'm going to go crazy...I'm going to smack something with the blunt side of my sword I swear to god." Mitsuhide said shaking, "Hey guys...once you're done...come here..." Mitsuhide said and waited as they all came over and he showed them the letter. "Remember the area where we first started...Yeah we did a complete three sixty he was here all along!" Mitsuhide said as he showed them the letter. Compared to the rest it was well written and very neatly made. It congradulated all of them on their fine work and that they shouldn't have been able to take on Nekojima by themselves. However by working together they proved themselves worthy of being called genin. On it was the stamp from the resturant that they passed on the way to the gate. Well at least Neji and Mitsuhide. It was if he was mocking them in Mitsuhide's mind all this trouble, all of this work for a simple, "NICE JOB!" from their teacher!? Glorious freaking glorious! "Alright now where's the exit at fur ball!?" Mitsuhide growled as he grabbed the cat and shook him. "Oh dear god you crazy bastard OW OW OW your tugging on my fur stop that! And would you shut up! I don't know anything else I swear to Lord Izuna!" The cat said pitifully trying to simply move his body over to the water that was streaming through the place from other tunnels. The cat pointed in the general direction to the statue on the far left where there was a small doorway behind it. Humans would have to crawl because it was too low but it was an exit apparently. The cat said nothing else. Mitsuhide with the angriest smile he'd ever put on in his life marched over to the corner to the exit.

Some time past and it was clearly getting dark out when Mitsuhide stopped at...at the same area they started at and was forced to move out of the way as a jonin in a grey vest exited from the restaurant. He had to be Jonin at least because he radiated a strange power as he walked past them ansd in Mitsuhide's mind he looked scary with pale skin and silvery blonde hair but otherwise Mitsuhide didn't look at him to much as he had no reason too do so. However Mitsuhide pointed around. "Remember this area this was where we first started...Yeah we did a complete three sixty he was here all along! I'm just glad Tsubame at least is somewhere different because if we were all on a wild goose chase then I'd be much, MUCH angrier than I am now." Mitsuhide said as he showed them the letter again to verify that this was the place they were supposed to be at. Of course to meet him at a casual place like Roshi's barbeque and Meats by the gate was weird but hey at least he was in a place he was familiar with. This time he knew their sensei would be here because it said he'd meet them personally there. The letter concluded by saying that they were reserved under the name Mitsu Kohaku. "Yeah I'll let you guys have a moment to process this whole scenario again." Mitsuhide said as he waited a moment and if they needed to let them vent as he turned around and entered the area. A cute waitress with light brown hair that was curly greeted them and smiled. "Welcome to our restaurant how may I help you...oh dear you look hurt do you need help? Oh I'm so sorry my name is Azami and I'm glad to meet you all. I assume that your from the newest group of ninja that graduated today? congratulations if you are!" Azami said in a weird mix of being worried and happy to receive more customers. As Mitsuhide nodded at her and smiled kindly he started to speak to her; but inside of Mitsuhide he was struggling to keep hiding his anger from the nice lady. "Don't worry we're fine...well physically anyways. Tsubame could use some bandages if you could please spare some. We're a part of the Mitsu Kohaku party is he stil-" Mitsuhide started as the lady cringed at the mention of the name. "That man has been here all day with a practically endless wallet...him and those...just see for yourself." Mitsuhide and his group were led by Azami to their sensei as Mitsuhide wondered who the hell he was...and was greeted by the sight of a man in a long dark black overcoat with black shades. His hair was disheveled and messy and the shades were crocked at an angle. He was a ninja though because it was clear he was wearing an unbuttoned jonin vest underneath his coat but it was just barely visible. He had no gloves on his hand nor any other accessories. Next to him sat two ladies in long dresses and were laughing at him as he talked. Mitsuhide walked up eyes twitching as the guy looked down at them, "Buzz off kids go bug another person....I'm trying to enjoy my lady friends!" the man said dismissing Mitsuhide but Mitsuhide simply smiled at him as one of the ladies turned to him, "Oh but he's SOOOO cute! And he's got a friend with him! Come on please Mitsu let's let him stay!" the lady said as the man grumbled and Mitsuhide's hands twitched and he had to contain himself from reaching for his kunai. "Oh fine I'll let the kid stay so kid what's your name?" Mitsunari asked Mitsuhide as he cringed inwardly. "Mitsuhide Senju. I'm-" Mitsuhide said in a horrid attempt to mask his frustration as Mitsunari shushed him, "Oh you're the kid who can use his wood really well right!? Well come on sit down! I guess you're Neji from that one clan and your Tsubame...glad to see the mix up was solved. Freaking incompetent bastards... Not as pretty as I expected but hey you got time to spare right little lady..." Mitsunari asked as Mitsuhide went to sit down but was more or less shoved in between the two ladies who ogled him and laughed and giggled much to his discomfort and mounting frustration levels...at this point Mitsuhide likely lost four years off his life span. "That's us sensei...what about Sahoru?" Mitsuhide said as Mitsunari shrugged, "What about him? I heard he was a fucking asshole and I mean I look damn hot don't I!? I can pass off as an Uchiha so no one will be missed I mean the Uchiha are such a emo clan it won't be hard to fake having actual emotions right? Whatever come on sit and eat you two over there! Yes black haired and white eyes I'm talking to you! And NO making a mess of this place! I ordered a lot of food so dig in!" Mitsunari said as he motioned for the girls to eat but not Mitsuhide who was to busy trying to keep his focus and not get stuck in a buxom hell...who the hell did this man think he was....Mitsunari Sensei also reeked of what smelled of alcohol...Mitsuhide was not going to eat the food on the table he decided that here and now.
===
Mitsunari -
bai_ji-shin_chang_8039.jpg

Last edited:
Neji continued to search the room his sharnigan activated, but he could not find a note anywhere. He looked all around the room and he always starting to get frustrated. This had been a long day and at this point he just wanted it be over with already.

Youmean...there are no more...no more....and we....pffff...hahahahaha.....muhahahhahaha...heheheheheheha....I'm going to go crazy...I'm going to smack something with the blunt side of my sword I sweat to god." Mitsuhide said shaking, "Hey guys...once you're done...come here..." Mitsuhide said and waited as they all came over and he showed them the letter. "Remember thearea where we first started...Yeah we did a complete three sixty he was here all along!"

Neji turned at the sound of Mitsuhide going off about something. Neji sighed and walked over to Mitsuhide. "What are you going on about now Mitsuhide?" Neji took the letter from Mitsuhides hand and read it. His eyes lit up with anger, of all the places for their sensei to be, he was at the beginning where they were originally supposed to meet. Neji was so angry that he punched one of the statues making a small dent into it. "You have got to be freaking kidding me, we've been running around all day just to go meet our sensei in a restaurant at the gate we were originally supposed to meet at." Neji took a few deep breaths and calmed himself down and then he looked back at NekoJima. "I apologize for the statue Mr. NekoJima it's been a really long and futuristic day and it's my first day of being a genin."

Neji followed behind Mitsuhide as they crawled out of NekoJima's hideout and finally were back outside. It was now becoming dark. "Wow we were down there for a while, now let's finally go meet this so called sensei of ours."

Welcome to our restaurant how may I help you...oh dear you look hurt do you need help? Oh I'm so sorry my name is Azami and I'm glad to meet you all. I assumethat your from the newest group of ninja that graduatedtoday? congratulations if you are!"

Neji smiled at the beautiful girl named Azami, who worked at the restaurant. "Thank you Azami we all appreciate it, let's just say it's been a very long and tiring day and were supposed to be meeting our sensei here so if you could lead us to him, we would all appreciate it very much." Neji definitely had a soft spot for beautiful girls, but hey what bout at his age didn't right.

Oh your the kid who can use his wood really well right!? Well come on sit down! I guess you're Neji from that oneclan and your Tsubame...glad to see the mix up was solved.Freaking incompetent bastards... Not as pretty as I expected buthey you got time to spare right little lady..."

Neji watched as Mitsuhide was sat down in between the lovely ladies as they ogled over him. Neji sighed and sat down at the end of the table. So this was their sensei, while they'd been out all day doing this stupid note search, their sensei had been here at this restaurant stuffing his face and being surrounded by beautiful woman all day. He seemed more like a rich playboy than a jonin shinobi from the leaf. And was that comment about neji being from that one clan. He knew very well that neji was an uchiha.

What about him? I heard he was a fucking asshole and I mean I look damn hot don't I!?I can pass off as an Uchiha so no one will be missed I mean the Uchiha are such a emo clan it won't be hard to fake having actual emotions right? Whatever come on sit and eat you two over there!Yes black haired and white eyes I'm talking to you! And NO making a mess of this place! I ordered a lot of food so dig in!"

Neji immediately looked up and glared at their sensei. The sensei knew that Neji was an Uchiha so why was he saying things that just made him angry. Neji wanted to get up and say something, but he knew that it would not do any good. So he just sat there quietly looking around at the table. He was very unsure and not to fond of their sensei right now. Only time would tell if this would turn out to be a good situation or not.

There wasn't anything to gain from hurting the bakeneko, so she was a bit annoyed by the boys letting off some steam by hurting it. They could be doing something actually productive instead of being idiots to each other as well. Her future and chances of gaining her father's affection seemed to be rather dim. But hopefully... hopefully the sensei would turn up to a really good sensei, and whip those two up to shape. Like her father.

Tsubame found the note, in the mouth of a statue, but Mitsuhide got to it a moment later, so she simply stayed silent. As he read out the contents, she disabled her byakugan, sighing as she did so. The byakugan took effort to maintain after all. The content was pretty much what she expected it to be. A congratulations, plus where to find the sensei himself. Ah well, it was not really a problem to her. Whatever the mission at hand demands, she would do it. With a pat on the head as goodbye to the cat, she waited for the boys to crawl into the hole first, before going in herself.

***​

"..hah... Finally out."

The place sensei told them to meet him at wasn't really that far. It should be easy enough to simply walk there. They stayed silent during the walk there, no doubt contemplating what just happened in the tunnel with the cat. Upon arriving at the place, they gathered outside the restaurant.

"Yeah I'll let you guys have a moment to process this whole scenario again."

Process what exactly? To Tsubame there wasn't anything to process. Just a chain of missions the sensei sent them off to. Upon entering the place however, she could almost hear the sound of her future and reputation breaking and crumbling to dust around her. This... this wasn't the sort of sensei she would have liked to have. He looked dirty, smells like a hobo, and judging from his mannerism and the two ladies, exceedingly lecherous as well. There was no way she could actually be an outstanding ninja with him teaching her.

For the first time in her life, she felt so very tired all of a sudden. So this was how shattered dreams felt like.

"Whatever come on sit and eat you two over there! Yes black haired and white eyes I'm talking to you! And NO making a mess of this place! I ordered a lot of food so dig in!"

At the very least, she should make the best of what she had, and pray her father would no be too disappointed. She took a seat, and with a fervor fueled by the desire to drown her disappointment, started to eat any and all of the meat within reach with speed usually seen of the Akimichi clan.

"Aww...look at the little lady dig in! She know's what's up right ladies?" Mitsunari said chuckling to himself and smiled widely at Tsubame as he patted her on the back. The girl next to Tsuabame looked at her with faint amusement as well and giggled. "So which one of you guys took down that cat huh? Big son of a gun wasn't he little guys? Heck he even had ninjutsu and genjutsu didn't he? He knows his place now there no ninja cats are going to take down my students! Speaking of which where's the note at?" Mitsunari said as Mitsuhide looked at him wondering what the hell was this all about. Did this guy think he could just force them to do whatever he freaking wanted them to do!? But he...he was their teacher so was there a point behind all of this? Or was this all for nothing in the end? Was the point for there to be no point? Mitsuhide couldn't decide and he didn't eat the food either. It didn't help that he was switched against two adult women who were picking and poking at him. "Well sensei sir it was the work of all of us together really. No matter how much I hate to admit it we couldn't have done it alone really. But I'm the one who found the note so here you go. Just don'-" Mitsuhide began to say as Mitsunari broke out into laughter and those closest to him could smell the alcohol coming from his clothes and his mouth. "Oh you were the one who stopped that NICE JOB! That's my student ladies! he's a smart little ball of knowledge isn't he?" Mitsunari said smiling and he reached over to the woman with a surprisingly long arm length and and whispered something in her ear in and gave her a drunken smile. After that Mitsuhide was pulled onto the blonde haired woman's lap which just made him blush and feel even more uncomfortable but he didn't say anything. As for Neji, Mitsunari looked at him and grinned, "Oh come on kid don't frown turn that thing upside down ! I mean do you know how many people would love to be in your spot right now!? Hot girls! Food! And you just got the best sensei in existence on your team! Smile a little!" Mitsunari said as he reached out and ruffled Neji's hair in a father like fashion and grinned at him. "Well I bet your hungry! As I said...Izu....Aik....Chizu...Tsuba-little genin dude eat and be merry drinks and food all of it is all on me!" Mitsunari said as he put an arm around him and smacked his back in a friendly manner. The darker haired woman smiled happily at Tsubame and offered her a glass of water "That should help and do you need any sauces young lady?" the lady said smiling at her. Mitsuhide wasn't sure if they were mocking her or were literally drunk. All of this was just...bizarre.

Oh come on kid don't frown turn that thing upside down! I mean do you know how many people would love to be in your spot right now!? Hot girls! Food! And you just gotthe best sensei in existence on yourteam! Smile a little!" Mitsunari said ashe reached out and ruffled Neji's hair in a father like fashion and grinned at him.

Neji just stared at their sensei as he fixed his hair that their sensei just messed with. It was obvious that their Sensei was to drunk for this right now. He looked over at Mitsuhide who was now in the lap of the blonde chick that their sensei had with him. He seemed to be having a rough time too, even though Neji would much rather be where he was. Neji looked at the food and still had decided to not eat it.

He sighed and looked at their sensei. "So um sensei I think we were all a little curious about why you had us go look for all of these notes and not spar with you like the other teams. And when are we going to go on our first mission?" Neji figured he was to drunk to even give a decent answer. Like what is he doing, the first time he meets his new genin and he is drunk. Looks like his strand of becoming a great shinobi are going to die right here.

Mitsunari looked over to Neji as if he was some sort of strange animal he'd never seen before. He chuckled at Neji after a long moment of staring at him and shook his head, "Point? Uh yeah...uh~...yeah what do you think the point is kiddo? Use that big mass of muscles of yours and try to think of a point. Maybe getting a bit of food in your belly will help you think of the point." Mitsunari said as he nudged the woman next to him. "Also who told you that other ninja spar with their sensei? Did your dad tell you that? Pff he's probably lying little man. Don't think too much into things just go with the flow ok?" Mitsunari answered as he grabbed a bottle from his belt and gulped it down hurriedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.