4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
anime and modern mostly
but fine with any genre i guess
Hey everybody
Well I've been looking to do an RP for a while and after making a list and posting it of all the animes I could do an rp with, a Naruto Shippuden RP was first to be suggested that I do.
So here we go.
To all who join I hope you all have a great time here RPing this with me.

INTEREST CHECK Looking for roleplays to do - Anime'
And also. That there is the list of the anime that I can do RPs with if any of you all want to RP with another anime as well as this one.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Plot:
It's been a month since Sasuke took out Orochimaru and then formed up his team with Suigetsu, Karin, and Jugo. They are currently traveling around the outskirts of the Land of Rice Patties, with Suigetsu focused on getting all of the seven mist swords, Jugo enjoying the nature around them, and Karin obsessing of Sasuke, much to Sasuke's annoyance. Sasuke of course is focused on killing his brother Itachi, to which up until this day, Itachi has always come out the winner whenever they met and Sasuke immediately took him on. And now that Itachi has a partner with him, Sasuke is even more at a disadvantage.
Back in the leaf village, Naruto is trying his hardest to come up with a plan to get Sasuke back. After all he promised Sakura and keeping to his word was his way of the ninja. To which Naruto has tried time and time again, the last time he made an effort being when he and Sakura went to Orochimaru's hideout, Captain Yamato, and Sai from the blackops accompanying them. It was then that he found out that Sasuke was in the bingo book and that Danzo was out to eliminate him. Naruto to this day still doesn't know what to do regarding that yet, as he wants Sasuke to come back to the village.
Kabuto has also taken his own path out of the sound village since Orochimaru's defeat at Sasuke's hand. He himself is currently wondering what he should do now.

OOC Thread Link
Naruto Shippuden RP OOC

Last edited:
Kabuto just walks around the area he's in. Since leaving the sound village, he hasn't chosen his new goal yet, except to spy from the shadows on Sasuke and his team, considering that Sasuke was the one who took out Orochimaru. He knows Sasuke was just using them to get himself strong enough to defeat Itachi and now that Sasuke finished his training and Orochimaru had been beaten, that was Sasuke's next destination, going anywhere his older brother might be at to challenge him and to win.

Back at the leaf village, Konohamaru is hanging out with his two teammates and friends, Udon, and Moegi. He hopes that Naruto will be around later to hang out with them too. All the while he's thinking about the new bingo book, being aware that Sasuke is still in it, and that they updated Sasuke's picture too. He knows that Sai has taken in Naruto's feelings and that he's no longer on the same side as Danzo when it comes to Sasuke, but considering the bingo book still lists him as an enemy, Konohamaru knows that Danzo is therefore still pursuing Sasuke and wants him dead on site.
Konohamaru doesn't know yet if Sai's warned Naruto yet about the bingo book, but he knows that Naruto won't be happy when he finds out about it.

At the akatsuki hangout, Deidara is in the lobby with Sasori. Having heard a conversation earlier, he's concerned about the way Itachi is feeling towards their boss at the current moment. So he's keeping rather silent for the time being. For Deidara heard their boss tell Itachi about Itachi needing to know about a friend of his, specifically the friend being Itachi's youngest sibling, to which Itachi found it odd at first, the boss saying youngest, Itachi only being aware of Sasuke, and not knowing of any other sibling that he has. Deidara knows that because of this, Itachi can't think of his boss being friends with none other than Sasuke, something that Itachi is 100 percent against happening, as their boss, in Itachi's opinion knows too much. Deidara himself, through knowing his younger brother Melvin, and also Melvin's friends, has an idea that their boss isn't referring to Itachi's brother Sasuke as his friend, and rather yet could possibly mean a friend of Deidara's own brother Melvin, Deidara remembering that his little brother mentioned that his friend Willa was from the Uchiha clan.