2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, medieval fantasy, scifi, furry, western, fandoms, animes, games, and tv shows
Hello!

As you can see, I'm looking for one or few Naruto roleplays as I've been craving a couple of pairings since I've been rewatching the series for fun. Just a few rules before I post the pairings.

Rules
-No one liners please.
-I mainly do MxF pairings, Canon x OC. I will occasionally do Canon x Canon.
-Let me know if you get bored. That way we can come up with ideas to too keep the rp interesting.
-If you're going to be away for a while, let me know.
-I'm perfectly fine with mature content. I can either play it out or fade to black so let me know. If your below 18, it will be fluff and such.
-I can post 2+ paragraphs depending on what I'm given. I try to match posts.
-Feel free to chat during the rp. I won't bite ^^

Now for the pairings. Anything bold is the role I prefer. But I'm up for any of the pairings and I do double!

Kakashi x OC
Hidan x OC
Itachi x OC
Asuma x OC
Tobi(or Obito) x OC
Gaara x OC
Dedeira x OC
Naruto x OC
Sasuke x OC
Shikamaru x OC
Jiraiya x OC
Kiba x OC
Yamato x OC

Of the pairings, I'm mainly looking for a Kakashi, Yamato, Hidan, or Tobi/Obito.

There's probably more I'm forgetting so if there's someone you'd like me to play for you and they're not listed, please ask.

Last edited:
Still searching!

Still searching!

Added another pairing! Still searching!

I'll roleplay with you, though I'll note I sure hope someone under 18 isn't in the liberteen section

Alright. Any particular pairing?

But what do you mean hope someone under 18 isn't in the liberteen section? O.o?

Alright. Any particular pairing?

But what do you mean hope someone under 18 isn't in the liberteen section? O.o?
probably itachi or kakashi, and I said that because if anyone under 18 is in liberteen, they lied about their age, the system auto blocks you from this sec if you're not 18

Don't you mean libertine instead of liberteen as liberteen is for 17 and under? But I understand what you mean but I'm 22 so I think I'm good lol.

But I'm fine with either of them so doesn't matter which one.

Don't you mean libertine instead of liberteen as liberteen is for 17 and under? But I understand what you mean but I'm 22 so I think I'm good lol.

But I'm fine with either of them so doesn't matter which one.
I have no idea

Well, I'm fine with either as well

We can go with Kakashi. I have two Itachi ones going right now.

Alright. I've got to get off for the night so I'll send a pm when I get up as it is late where I am at right now x_x

Still searching!

Still searching.

Searching still. Really looking for a Kakashi x OC. Have a couple of ideas in mind for this. I will return the favor if there's a particular character you'd like me to play for an OC of yours.

Still searching.

Searching still. Anyone?

Really looking for a Kakashi x OC and Yamato x OC. Have a couple of ideas in mind for both of these. I will return the favor if there's a particular character you'd like me to play for an OC of yours.

Searching still.

Really looking for a Kakashi x OC and Yamato x OC. Have a couple of ideas in mind for both of these. I will return the favor if there's a particular character you'd like me to play for an OC of yours.

Searching still.

Really looking for a Kakashi x OC and a Yamato x OC. Have a couple of ideas in mind for both of these. I will return the favor if there's a particular character you'd like me to play for an OC of yours.

Still searching!

Really looking for a Kakashi x OC and a Yamato x OC. Have a couple of ideas in mind for both of these. I will return the favor if there's a particular character you'd like me to play for an OC of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.