1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Naruto, SAO, Bleach, or FMA ?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by sanguineXnight, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone want to roleplay Naruto, Bleach, Sword Art Online, or FullMetal Alchemist?

2. I would roleplay FullMetal Alchemist.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sweet. Any ideas, or what are you looking for?

4. I'm pretty much up for anything.

5. Sweet :)

Do you prefer both of us using OC's, or one using an OC and the other play a specific character?

6. I'm fine either way. Maybe one can use an OC and the other can use an actual character? :)

7. That's fine with me, either way. Are you looking for a romantic roleplay, or just regular?

8. A romantic roleplay would be fine.

9. Bleach I'm game for as well as Naruto but I HATE oc's so I'd prefer actual characters,in Bleach I like Szayelaporro,Ukitake,Uryu,Rukia,Byakuya and Aizen.
    For Naruto I like Kakashi,Neji,Karin,Sakura,Lee,Hiashi,Konan,Hidan and Kakuzu.
    Romance is fine depending on the characters paired,I have my ships and I won't budge on them

10. I'm starting sign ups for a SAO rp, see my page if interested. Cant wait to get it going

11. Hey still looking to do a naruto roleplay?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.