1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I enjoy Fantasy, Scifi, Romance, Magical, Modern and much more. I probably can't list them all! If there is something you want to try and it isn't listed here, just ask. I rarely say no!
Not sure how many people on Iwaku are Naruto fans but I figured that it was worth a shot since my brain has had these ideas running through my mind since I finished the recent chapters. I don't want to go into detail considering that some people might not be as far as others but I was think on an RP that takes place after all of the events currently happening...

I'm not a spoiler so I'm really only looking for a partner who's read that far and won't be worried about spoilers.

I'll save the plot idea for when someone is interested and instead write a list of pairings I'm cool with playing. Each pairing has their own idea so it's pretty cool.

Gaara x OC
Gai x OC
Kisame x OC
Chouji x OC
Kakashi x OC
Shino x OC
Kiba x OC
Itachi x OC

Now I know that they are all OC pairings, but it's not because I don't like the ladies, I just feel I couldn't do them justice. However, if you happen to have an idea that ships a certain character pairing with any of the mentioned men, I'd love to hear it and I'm willing to try, no promises for being in character though >.>

Anyway, I'd like to play the OC and I would like to play female, though of course I am open to M x M pairings if you can convince me with a super awesome plot or if you think one of my plots would be better as a M x M. Also, I am alright with Changed plot line RP's and AU RP's. Hit me with a PM or respond to this Forum if you're interested!

Ah, I see this hasn't gotten any attention, Just thought I'd also mention that I still have openings in all of this pairings, No one's claimed any of these Rp's just yet so if you are still interested but weren't sure, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Mmmm....I would prefer a OCxOC but...the only pairing I like is KakashixOC xD

Soo. I will be willing to do this, although I know we already have a RP going.

You would? Awesome! I don't mind two RP's with the same person.

Alright then, ummm. I guess PM me xD

Hermione-Raising-Hand.gif

I wouldn't mind playing this bishie.

//dies

PM me? ^-^ if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.