Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
fandoms, yuri, fantasy, dark themed slice of life
I'm seriously craving to role play within the Naruto Universe. I will play any Canon character that my partner wants. Although, I don't really care for Canon x OCs and prefer not to do it. However if that's the only thing my partner wants to do then I'll do it. I don't really care about the post length but it has to be more than a one liner.

Things I won't do:
-Mpreg
-Fetishes that I find weird or don't like.
-Full on romantic plots. I can't really stand them but I don't mind it as an element within the RP.
-Overly depressed characters. Sorry if this seems extremely asshole-ish. Alllow me to explain before you jump to conclusions. It's hard to role play when you have a character does absolutely nothing but lay in one spot and refuses to do anything the whole RP. It doesnt make for a very engaging RP.

I know this is commonly said but I feel like I need to put it here. I will not do sexual themes with anyone who isn't 18+.

Send me a PM if you are interested. That being said, don't just hit me up with " Want to role play?"
That doesn't tell me anything, at least put down what you're inteterested in doing or if you have any ideas you would like to try out.

Update: I'm pretty tapped out on OC/OC based RPs. So unfortunately that's no longer going to be an option. Sorry about that.

Current cravings:
Hashirama x Mito
Obito x Rin
Tsunade x Dan

Other pairings:
Sakura x Ino
Sasuke x Naruto

Last edited:
Still looking.

What a coincidence! I'm looking for someone to role-play with...In literally ANY format.

I would totally be in to role play this actually - I have been looking for RP in the Naruto Universe for a little bit now

Alright, cool. Send me a PM?

Still searching

Still searching for partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.