Naruto RP Interest Search

Q

Queen_Of_The_Night

Original poster
This is probably going to be pretty basic, I want to find some partners who are interested in role playing Naruto. Below I'll post pairings that I would like to do and maybe some ideas that I have. Pairings may or may not include odd pairings. I guess I'm sort of a dork for pairings that aren't as popular. For FxF and MxM I'll probably be looking more for subs than anything. I'll post a few rules on it since I have a few requirements. Hopefully nothing too restricting.

THREAD RULE: IF YOU SEE A PAIRING YOU DON'T AGREE WITH MOVE ALONG. Don't even attempt to comment on it saying that you don't agree with it.

Rule/Expectations:
- I would like to find partners who are willing to put out a least more than one line. I'm not too picky about grammar because I obviously make mistakes too.

- If at any time you aren't comfortable please let me know! I don't want to force my partners into something they aren't cool with. Communication is key. I don't expect you to be friends with me, I just want to know what your thinking.

- While OCs are welcome, please keep in mind I don't want to play with characters that have a victim mindset and consistently need someone to carry their weight.

- Let's talk about subs! I haven't played as a dominant character in quite some time, so be a little understand. I don't like shy subs because that's boring to me. I do like subs that are more difficult to deal with, however that doesn't mean I want 24/7 sass. Too much sass isn't exactly a good thing. ( Also, this isn't a free pass for sexual themes! I wouldn't expect it to be a prevalent theme).

- Please be 18+ to role play with me. I know this seems a little unfair but it's more or less a comfort issue.

Pairings:
( ~ =
I have idea(s) for it
Bold = my character
Red = Craving)

~ Tobirama (sub) x Izuna
Sukura x Ino
Tenten x Neji
Kakashi x Obito
Hashirama x Mito

Madara x OC
Naruto x OC
Kakashi x OC
Obito x Rin
Hashirama (Sub) x Madara

Suggestions?

Ideas:

OC based: Our characters are fresh recruits for the Anbu. They are going on their first mission together. ( I don't have any idea of what the mission could be. I was hoping to discuss that out. )​

AU Universe where Madara Uchiha is Hokage instead of Hashirama Senju.

Send me a PM if interested!

giphy.gif

Lookin' for some more partners! :)