Naruto Roleplay

Suki listened to him. This boy was odd. she then offered a smile and nodded. "I don't mind."

"Very well. Just lie down and keep relaxed. Serene and calm…" He spoke, as he sat down by Suki. "Take off your clothes, at least down to the underwear. I need to be able to hit your body's points as precisely as possible."

Suki nodded and undressed. HEr body was covered in bruises, scars that had healed from injuries past, and new cuts. She then lay down as he asked. She's also revealed the dragon mark that ran around her arm.

Kenji rubbed his eyes at all the sights, and producing a box of various things and substances he bought and collected on the way to the village, pulling out a couple herbs and healing salves, applying them when needed, and then preparing to strike Shoten Hiko Acupuncture points on her body. So far, most of the older scars were disappearing, once the fresh ones were rid of, this all occurring in the time of a few hours.

"Just relax." Advised Kenji. "You're lucky your body is so…toned. Makes my pressure point striking a bit easier, at least when healing."

"Toned?" She questioned. She'd noticed his pause and was curious to see what he had meant by that. She was relaxed and spoke. "I appreciate this by the way."

"Your body is well…formed." He explained. "And don't mention it."

She smiled a bit as she relaxed. She was really quite beautiful when the scars and such were removed.

Kenji tried to keep his attention on the process. It was not an easy task, the body before him only becoming more and more a sight to behold, as he struck points and applied things left and right...

"…"

Suki wasn't aware of this. She let him do his work.

"…Am I rubbing too sensually?…" He asked in a mumble. "If I improperly activate this next point…your breasts may expand slightly." He mumbled the last part.

"No you're fine." She reassured him, but due to his mumbling she didn't catch the alst part. She offered a cute smile to reassure him.

Kenji sighed, and continued...

…Sure enough, he failed as he had assumed, and watched the girl's waist adjust slightly as her chest grew just slightly larger...

Suki looked up at him. "You ok?" He seemed a little frustrated. "We can stop if you want..." she spoke.

Kenji gestured for her to move her head back down.

"Wait, wait…I can totally finish this…"

She laughed a little at how he said it and did as asked and spoke. "What's the matter?"

"…You've lost some fat. It's gone to your breasts."

Kieara spoke. "How's that bother you?" She didn't find anything about her pretty.

"…I dunno. It feels too sexual."

"Well, I aint much to look at so dont worry about it."

"Well, considering all the healing, you actually are…" He gestured for her to head to the mirror.