Naruto Roleplay

"Well I'm....an......" She sighed. "I'm an expieriment from the hidden leaf vilalge." she spoke to him looking down ashamed.

"Bizarre Adventure, I can tell..." Replied Kenji. "Tell me your story then…"

"I was an experiment for the perfect soldier....my entire clan was. Then they deemed their methods of controlling us inhumane and banned us all from the hidden leaf. Not long ago I went on a mission. When I returned home....everything was gone...." Her eyes were clouded with emotion.

"What kind of experiment were you?" Questioned Kenji. Personally, he didn't buy into science trying to create a mighty weapon, like a perfect soldier, if science was involved at all with Suki. Thinking back to Shura, the idea would have been laughed at, considering any run of the mill martial artist there was easily a one man army.

"Well they were experimenting for a type of prototype soldier. One that they could control like a robot with minor ninjutsu so that our ninja would be safer. BEfore they'd have to fight themselves, they'd have to get through a prototype that they controlled it's every move." She spoke to him. "The mark on my right arm, the dragon, that's my seal mark. IT's meant to look discreet so that no one will know, but I still keep it covered...."

"Pathetic." Replied Kenji. "That is their idea of a perfect soldier? No wonder they wanted to achieve such a feat…"

Suki stared down at the ground ashamed. She hated herself for her past. She was truely pathetic just as he said.

"Now now, you're not pathetic…just the concept of the super soldier. You seem mysterious…"

Kieara looked upa t him. She sighed. "How do you get i'm mysterious?"

"You're a failed experiment on the run. You seem like you'd rather keep that a secret. You're not one to talk much…"

"No because everyone I know seems to like the idea of being able to control me." She spoke.

"Exactly. What kind of soldier is that? That is no soldier. That is but a game for fools. Now, shall I help you, or shall you continue running?"

Suki looked up at him. "Do you really think you can help me?" She asked him.

"It may take time and hard work, but I'm sure I'll manage. Now, is there anything I can do about this control? I can utilize special areas on the body known as the Shoten Hiko Points."

"Not that I know of." She spoke to him. She smiled weakly to him.

"How do you plan to help me?" She asked him curiously.

Suki sighed at that. How could he hope to help her if he had no idea where to start? She had no time to think of this though. She was still sore from fighting Kisame.

"Hm. That bizarre fellow seems to have done a number on you. I don't know much medical science, but I'm good with methods of chinese traditional medicine, if you're willing to take risks."