Naruto Roleplay

Itachi saw them coming. He blocked them matching his speed. He got hit by the last one however and his gaze narrowed. he stood and did a few handsigns. He then put his fingers to his mouth using a fire jutsu. He shot flames out at Kenji that burned with a very high temperature. He was weary of the man now that he knew his taijutsu power.

Kenji pulled his fist back, and crossed his arms in an X formation, as the flames seemingly engulfed him, and it appeared to be over. That is, until the flames were swayed away with a flick of the martial artist's wrist, as he dusted flames off his outfit.

"Impressive." Stated Kenji. "You were hit by one of my three actual striking fists. The rest truly were illusions…Anyways, besides the direct attack to your face, I must warn you that I have struck two of your Shoten Hiko Points on your body with my knuckles, seeing as you decided to block with the area those points were on. Your internal energies shall refuse that technique of precognition, for what little difference it makes. The two of us shall do battle with our normal senses..."

Itachi didn't like this. Not at all. When he was manhandled his temper tended to show. He glared and spoke. "Kisame, take her to Leader." Kisame nodded and hopped off with Suki. Itachi growled and slipped off his cloak for the ease of movement then took a stance.

At the word 'leader,' Itachi had simply made a huge mistake. Rather than continuing with Itachi, he performed a burst of speed, a flash step, sending a back fist strike towards Kisame to throw him off.

"HATAAAAAH!!!" Went the piercing kiai shout, a fiery blue aura having engulfed his hand, waiting to see if his attack was effective or not….

Itachi tossed a barrage of kunai his direction trying to stop him. Kisame dodged the attack still holding the limp kunoichi. He growled and the sharkman held her with one arm over his shoulder pulling his sword out of its wrappings with the other hand. He held it forward to block knowing if he was knicked with his sword that it would drain his energy.

((Are you familiar with the series? Love our rp, was only curious.))

(To a limited degree. My character is based off other anime.)

Spotting the sword and the flying Kunai, Kenji tossed out a rapid series of air snatches, taking all the knives and trying to throw them towards Kisame, namely his head, shooting them from left and right, the last batch going in the middle if he deflected the ones on the side.

"Only A Fool Trusts His Life To A Weapon." Kenji commented. "In this case though, you'll probably need it to put yourself on par."

Kisame managed to block all the weapons. He growled and swiped at Kenji repeatedly. Itachi stayed back and started to watch and observe. He was trying to figure out Kenji's strategy. If he could do that he could find his weak point and end him.

Kenji hopped around, watching the blade come inches towards him, yet he would drift away so much quicker. Looking into Kisame's eyes, besides great ferocity, he could see a kind of desparation in his eyes: this blade obviously had some secret trait about it that made it very dangerous to the Kenpo Fighter, and important to the attacking ninja warrior.

At some point during the attack, Kenji leaped up, and landed on the tip of Kisame's blade, standing straight with only his toe area touching the weapon. Glaring downwards almost immediately, he dropped a kick onto the weapon to push it down, before grabbing at Suki, and trying to leap off with her in tow.

Kisame's eyes widened when he landed on the tip of his blade and they made eye contact. He couldn't move his other arm for holding their hostage. Suki was effectively grabbed and pulled to his chest, then when he jumped off he sent Kisame flying twords the ground only to face plant beside his sword. He got up growling. Itahci gave a sigh resisting the urge to call him an idiot.

Kenji watched Kisame fall down, before noticing Itachi sigh. It really bothered him that they were both failing, and this fellow had the nerve to act that way about his own ally. Kenji attempted to get Suki to regain consciousness.

"Nice Teamwork" Kenji mockingly complimented after Itachi's sigh.

Itachi was helpless. He couldn't use his sharringan or any ninjutsu. Kenji had disabled it. "Get up Kisame." Itachi demanded. Kisame hauled hisself up and then Itachi spoke again. "Let's go. We will strike again later on." He spoke. Kisame knew better than to question Itachi and nodded following him as they disappeared.

Suki slowly began to come to. She wasn't sure what all had happened. She blinked as Kenji came into focus.

(Just a heads up: Kenji only disabled the Sharingan.)

Kenji watched the two retreat, before pulling Suki's arm around his shoulder.

"Do you have any nearby living arrangements?" He questioned.

((Whoops. lol Oh well I was going to have them poof for a bit anyway.))

Suki's chakra was completely drained. She was useless at the moment, even to move. She winced as he moved her and spoke. "Y-yes, just off the edge of town." She stammered.

"Not a good idea to be out there." He replied. "Are you sure we can't just find a place here in town? I heard those guys say they had a leader. Are they some sort of organization?"

she gave a nod. "Y-es lets f-find somewhere in town." She spoke. "Yeah, their group's called the Akatsuki." She said.

"Akatsuki..." Kenji rolled around in his mouth "Right. I'll speak to someone about a rental house. I don't have much cooking experience, but I can make something immediately..."

-

Kenji eventually got them the house, a building by the beach. Kenji was cooking up some Gyuudon: Rice, beef, garlic, among other little veggies' thrown in.

"Eat up. I don't have much else I can make…"

Suki spoke. "I appreciate everything you're doing....thank you." She spoke to him. "it smells great." She complimented as she gently began to eat it. It tasted very good. At least by her standards.

Kenji scratched his head a little, and sat himself down on a rather comfortable chair.

"So, anything you'd like to tell me before I seek out more opponents?"

"What do you mean?" She asked a little confused by his question as she ate.

"Well, discovering you were wanted by two bizarre men seems like a good secret to me. Anything else I ought to know about?…"