Naruto - Rise of the Red Cloud - OOC

Whatever has the story flow better. I'm cool with a pseudo great uncle. Does my CS check out? Should i change anything? @VanceXentan

I believe its good Cush I'll accept the sheet that makes three I believe. Shiki, and Imp haven't told me their altered their sheets in the past two days so I'll go ahead, and make the IC later today if possible. I can't promise I will be able to but I'll try. I got to farm Nerofest in Fate/Grand Order.

I believe its good Cush I'll accept the sheet that makes three I believe. Shiki, and Imp haven't told me their altered their sheets in the past two days so I'll go ahead, and make the IC later today if possible. I can't promise I will be able to but I'll try. I got to farm Nerofest in Fate/Grand Order.
I made a few edits to Rei, but they’re all more nitpicky stuff - spelling and such. As for her jutsus - since I didn’t edit that - my plan was just “any reasonable Earth jutsu.” In other words, Swamp of the Underworld, Digging like a Mole, and all the ones that are basically knockoff Earth-bending.

I want to play that game so bad but I'm not starting over. I lost my phone a 6 flags a few months ago with all my info. I had King Artoria and my boy Hektor from the trojan war.

I made a few edits to Rei, but they’re all more nitpicky stuff - spelling and such. As for her jutsus - since I didn’t edit that - my plan was just “any reasonable Earth jutsu.” In other words, Swamp of the Underworld, Digging like a Mole, and all the ones that are basically knockoff Earth-bending.
Why not add a Kekkai Genkai? Fire+Earth= Explosion i believe. Give your character more fire power.

That's not how I work things. You have a set pool of jutsu to start from even if you don't mean to add in anything OP you still have literally the entire pool of earth style jutsu including rock armor, and other such. I could've just added 'All Magnetic Type jutsu' to Kaito's sheet but he doesn't have every magnetic technique, and he doesn't have control of gold sand down quite yet. You need a set in stone, no pun intended, set of jutsu before I will accept the sheet. Also I have not checked the history yet but I don't believe she had a reason to be in the akatsuki at the time I last checked I'll check right now but if it doesn't have that it needs to.

Edit: The last version of the cs I could find said she heard of the akatsuki she needs to be in as I said going through the dull hassle of 'we all meet in a tavern' is not worth the time it would take in character to go through. I would like to simply meet up with all the current akatsuki, sort them into their groups, and send them to rescue/meet the other npc akatsuki to beef up the ranks before going onto our own missions.

That's not how I work things. You have a set pool of jutsu to start from even if you don't mean to add in anything OP you still have literally the entire pool of earth style jutsu including rock armor, and other such. I could've just added 'All Magnetic Type jutsu' to Kaito's sheet but he doesn't have every magnetic technique, and he doesn't have control of gold sand down quite yet. You need a set in stone, no pun intended, set of jutsu before I will accept the sheet. Also I have not checked the history yet but I don't believe she had a reason to be in the akatsuki at the time I last checked I'll check right now but if it doesn't have that it needs to.

Edit: The last version of the cs I could find said she heard of the akatsuki she needs to be in as I said going through the dull hassle of 'we all meet in a tavern' is not worth the time it would take in character to go through. I would like to simply meet up with all the current akatsuki, sort them into their groups, and send them to rescue/meet the other npc akatsuki to beef up the ranks before going onto our own missions.
Mmkay. Pretty busy at the moment, but I’ll really just be the ones I listed. Her current schtick is very specialized but really good at her specialty - she’s very weak to lightning.

My implication was that the Uchiha leader you created noticed a suspicious Earth Dome teeming with chakra, and investigated, and found her. When she realized they were Akatsuki - because she’s native to Rock, where they’ve been gathering - she asked to join, since she assumed joining groups was what strong missing-nin do. Is that fine? If so, I’ll spell it out in-story.

Alright that sounds fine to me.

Hey guys anyone else going to post soon? I don't want to reply right after Lewis.

Who have you accepted so far?

You, Myt, and Lewis I believe? I'm not recalling if anyone else replied. Imp may have left, an that jB guy sure did.

I haven't given shiki the go just yet they said they still need to add jutsu as I refuse to give them an ok until they have a definitive list.

I take that you're still accepting? May have a couple questions about the timeline first though, especifically because I planned to make an Uzumaki Seal user and thus need to know the status of the clan to determine his background (as it was destroyed between the second and third war in the canon) and approximated age.

The uzumaki are scattered like in canon. Their village was destroyed but most reside in the Leaf. They have some power in the leaf but like many fail to realize outside of more clever ninja is that the ANBU are strong arming politics, and the current Hokage is unable to shift the power back.

Can you tell me how long has it been since Uzushio was destroyed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Roughly around the middle, or end of the first war. It isn't a major point in this rp you may change that if you want.

Reactions: Nefelibata