Naruto: Post-Shippuden (Naruto x Sakura)

Rainier Ashton Bernhardt

It's an old war, with old souls...
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Historical/ Fantasy/ Science-Fiction/ Modern/ Magical/ Romance, etc.
So, I've wanted to do a Naruto roleplay or a long time. I know it's been done to death, and that Hinata marries Naruto in cannon. But I want to do a Naruto/Sakura pairing where, after the events of Shippuden she chooses Naruto instead of Sasuke. The story would follow them throughout their years as Jounin where they work as a team to take down renegade shinobi from the war that feels their way of life is dissipating as time goes on and peace remains in effect throughout the five great nations.

Last edited:
Nice idea for a Naruto RP Rainer.
I always wondered about what would take place if several couple parings from the Naruto anime went forward instead of the ones that did happen in the end in the cannon, and this is one of the parings I wondered about.

Does that mean you are interested? :D

Yes of course^^ I'd like very much to participate in this rp.^^

Yay! x3! So you'll be playing Sakura as the main character in this RP, and Naruto's love interest. We will start, let's say, after the final fight between Sasuke and Naruto where Sasuke admits defeat in the Valley of the End. Kakashi, Sakura, and Naruto are all saying good-bye in their own ways as Sasuke leaves to go on his mission to atone for all the damage he caused. Naruto will take notice of how Sakura seems to distance herself from Sasuke. Not in a cold, distant way like she hates him or anything, more as though she's come to a realization about herself that Naruto's always been there for her.

From there we'll skip a few years into the future; they make up a two-man squad in the ANBU that catches fugitive shinobi that lingered within the 5 Great Nations after the 4th Shinobi War. Though after the war Naruto's name became a commodity as the hero of the war and one who defeated Madara Uchiha and tamed the tailed-beasts. As such any organizations that operate outside the jurisdiction of the 5 Great Nations have put in place a run on sight order. In spite of this, many shinobi join their ranks feeling that no conflict or tension between the nations would eventually wipe their way of life out completely. Especially those whose skills were and are geared towards war.

During a high stakes operation where Sakura is critically wounded, Naruto aborts the mission saving Sakura's life by getting her out of the area swarming with enemies--to Konoha and then sought out Tsunade who works tirelessly to save her students life as the ninjutsu used to inflict damage on her continually keeps Sakura in a state of constant regeneration forcing her to expend a lot of chakra. After waking up in the hospital Sakura finds Naruto slumped over her bedside, his hand holding onto hers as he is fast asleep having finally allowed his tiredness to take control. Sakura is confronted by a revelation that she cares deeply for Naruto.

@Jessica Stansell

Sakura still laying in bed smiles at her sleeping friend Naruto who is at her bedside and holding her hand. She then looks around her hospital room not remembering much at first and wonders why she's at the hospital. Then seconds later Sakura recalls to her memory the mission that her and Naruto were on.