Naruto One on One search

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RaspyBeard

Original poster

• I want to roleplay anything based of this series, using canons and original characters. Typically I like to write a lot (I'd guess around 500 words + if I absolutely had to tell someone an average, but sometimes I write more, sometimes I write less), so if you like to write a lot that would work out best. While I don't expect you to be the greatest writer ever, it would be nice if you write well (: Samples can be found by stalking me. Also, roleplay with the people I am; they're amazing.

Anyway, I prefer to play multiple characters (or double, as most people refer to it as). I will play / try any canon you want, because I like to challenge myself and try new things - I find it fun (: I would prefer at the moment if somebody would play Kabuto for me >3> but I also have a ton of new characters that I'd love to try out against any of the canons you're willing to play. Bold on this because i don't have any Naruto rp's and I want to try out my new charries pls. I am open to any era. Seriously. From before the Hidden Leaf was founded, all the way through Boruto (I haven't seen it, but just the setting might be fun). Let's brainstorm something awesome :3

I know this may seem sparse, but I thought keeping it simple would be better. I do have quite a few plots in mind, but they all depend on what characters are to be played. I prefer to discuss and plot in pm's or through gaia chat here, but if you want to chat with me you'll have to message me so I know to get on c:

Here is a brief list of characters I have experience playing:
    - Kakashi
    - Itachi
    - Sasuke
    - Hidan
    - Kakuzu
    - Sasori
    - Shikamaru
    - Sai
    - Gaara
    - Neji
    - Kiba
    - Tenten
    - Sakura
    - Rock Lee
    - Orochimaru
    - Kisame
    - Zabuza
    - Ino
    - Tsunade
    - Kankuro
    - The Sound Four
    - Kimimaro
    - Haku

As I stated previously, though, I'm happily willing to try anyone!

Well i am willing to do a Naruto rp with you! I had previously looked for one myself but to no avail and there are two characters that catch my interest. Tenten and Sakura and i have not seen Boruto so no spoilers from me on that at all. I have no experience playing as Kabuto but i do want to help you by doubling up if you like. I'll play a OC and maybe you can play one of the girls i mentioned. Discuss over PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.