Naruto Next Generation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say random. Also I'd like to put my 2 cents in on the whole uchiha massacre. I think if we are doing an AU we should have it that the massacre didn't happen. but if you all still want it to have happened do you guys mind if I play like one of the few uchiha who survived?
I kinda have to agree. Though it'd be nice if there was some continuity. So maybe one of the other major clans in Kohona got massacred instead?

Also, random it is ^^ I'll throw everyone's name into a hat (most likely electronically) and see who goes where ^^

Reactions: Kurogane86
Just a thought, we should put a tab on the character sheet for the jutsu each character knows? If not then it's fine I just wanted to throw the idea out there.

I don't like that writing down our jutsu idea. To be honest it's alot of work for something we won't rely on. If the character knows their own moves that should be fine.

I only say it so that we can keep it fair. Everyone is a Genin no one know should know any jutsu higher than a B rank and even a B rank jutsu for a genin would be hard to pull off.

I see what you mean, but still all that extra writing. I only complain since past rp's have had me write down all known and potentially known jutsu and in the end no one cared. So sorry if I'm I'm complaining just a little jaded.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I see what you mean, but still all that extra writing. I only complain since past rp's have had me write down all known and potentially known jutsu and in the end no one cared. So sorry if I'm I'm complaining just a little jaded.
I agree ^^' I was actually about to put that down but I had to put my little brother to bed. Also, Kei is accepted ^^

Reactions: Kurogane86
I mean the way I do it is that you just post the link to the jutsu on the page it's not that much work. But if you guys really are against it then that's fine

I mean the way I do it is that you just post the link to the jutsu on the page it's not that much work. But if you guys really are against it then that's fine
I get it, I do. But there will be people with their own jutsu and such, and if that's the case, writing the jutsu up might be a pain. But I'll link a page with basic jutsu, if that helps?

@Jessica2477 Accepted ^^ I look forward to seeing your drawing of her! I'm actually going to be drawing my own character =3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Reactions: StellaAutumn01
@StellaAutumn01 did we decide to not have the uchiha massacre happen?
Good question ^^' I think maybe a different clan got massacred to keep balance. So maybe the Aburame Clan? It's one of the major clans of Kohona, but it doesn't get much love in the show (not too my knowledge anyway), so having this clan being the replacement of the Uchiha Clan might work to shed some light on the Aburame Clan and to add an interesting layer to them. Whaddya think?

I personaly don't think we even need to have a clan massacre. Or maybe we could have it to where the uchiha massacre hasn't haponed yet? Like it happens during the roleplay?

I personaly don't think we even need to have a clan massacre. Or maybe we could have it to where the uchiha massacre hasn't haponed yet? Like it happens during the roleplay?
That's interesting, especially if we have an Uchiha in the group. I think we'll go with that ^^

Yeah and I mean here's what I'm thinking. We have 9 people right? Everyone is playing a genin. Well I figure some people are going to need to play more than one character if they want too because we need sensei and we could use some villains. I'm making an Uchiha genin. Maybe if someone wanted too they could make like my characters older sibiling or someone else from the clan and can be the person who does the massacre? They can be like an villians not like Itachi who is actually a hero.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.