Naruto Next Generation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly thought I explained this? The Alternate Universe I was thinking of is just the same time line but with different characters and stories. Meaning, the time period Naruto takes place, but the story line is what we create and the characters are our own.
Oh, I'll be dropping out then. My rp is exactly the same way and i don't want to basically be in two of the same rps.

Oh, I'll be dropping out then. My rp is exactly the same way and i don't want to basically be in two of the same rps.
We're open to suggestions ^^' But I understand if you want to drop out, though.

How many people have expressed interest so far?

We originally had 8, including myself, but with Ed dropping out, we have 7 including me
-Is willing to make more than one character if necessary-

I suppose you can never have too many ninjas. Count me as interested.

I suppose you can never have too many ninjas. Count me as interested.
Then we're back up to 8 ^^

Does anyone know where I can set up the CS page? I'm still trying to get used to Iwaku and all the different forums and such is kinda hard to grasp.

Then we're back up to 8 ^^

Does anyone know where I can set up the CS page? I'm still trying to get used to Iwaku and all the different forums and such is kinda hard to grasp.
(This is Asriel from before)
You can put it in the Info group area like everything else. Just put a link to it in the OOC.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Oh, how do yall want to do teams? Pick and choose or random?

I prefer random to be honest

I prefer random to be honest
So do I since I'm new ^^" I just wanted to see what everyone else thinks. To me, that's better than doing my own thing and getting people upset or whatever. Ya know?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
So do I since I'm new ^^" I just wanted to see what everyone else thinks. To me, that's better than doing my own thing and getting people upset or whatever. Ya know?
It's understandable; I've got the same thought process ^^

Now we wait for the other people to express their choice

Reactions: StellaAutumn01
I'd say random. Also I'd like to put my 2 cents in on the whole uchiha massacre. I think if we are doing an AU we should have it that the massacre didn't happen. but if you all still want it to have happened do you guys mind if I play like one of the few uchiha who survived?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.