Naruto: Next Generation 2.0 {SignUps}

Status
Not open for further replies.
@timv999

Very fantastic. Probably going to create the most effeminate, but creepy villain. Hotogane Sasaki

Look forward to my sheets in 2 hours. I have therapy in an hour and have to start heading out.

Looking forward to seeing them. I was going to siggest you make the villain my characters older sibling. I'm playing a Uchiha and figured there always needs to be an evil Uchiha hahsh, but either way I'm looking forward to your characters. Also I'll get @JinxMonster to add you and @wolfs rain to our group message so you can see the plot we came up with.

Looking forward to seeing them. I was going to siggest you make the villain my characters older sibling. I'm playing a Uchiha and figured there always needs to be an evil Uchiha hahsh, but either way I'm looking forward to your characters. Also I'll get @JinxMonster to add you and @wolfs rain to our group message so you can see the plot we came up with.

Okay cool fantastic.

This is my Villain. Sasaki. Jubei is going to become an NPC, retired Jonin who use to be a teacher. Because I am going to have my student character also been taken in by Jubei. So Jubei is going to have a minor NPC sheet. Sorry if that's a bit much, but the idea hit me and I am super motivated.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Hotogane Sasaki[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 29[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]A rather slender and tall gentleman was standing at the corner, leaning on lamp post speaking on a phone. You were watching him, all though to be honest he wasn't so suspicious as he was a bit over enthusiastic to whomever he was speaking to. With well groomed, but lengthy hair, he was wearing what could possibly be a set of interesting clothing with a hakama and a red top that looked ceremonial in nature, especially the sash. Except that you were beginning to question his gender, as he kept using soft feminine pronouns to address himself and was speaking in a very effeminate way to whomever was on the phone. You decided to leave this slim, 5'10" young person alone though and continue to walk towards your destination. You only caught the slightest expression that he been watching you with his midnight, narrow, almond shaped eyes. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
5l8bp1.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2l89111.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He is not an agreeable personality. But doesn't appear outwardly threatening either. Often has an outward appearance of being playfully friendly and maybe even at times flirtatious. Often also addressing himself in feminine pronouns when he talks. [*sidebar note: he doesn't address himself as "she", but if pretend they are speaking Japanese he uses Watashi which is generally the female version of I. It doesn't translate to she, it just means he often has a cute way of addressing his speech][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Naturally bubbly, enthusiastic and energetic, it mask the darker and more sinister side of him, that most never to live to speak about. Sasaki is generally a rather unstable personality, as former Konoha Hokage had mentioned to his former father figure Hotogane Jubei. He's actually very affectionate and charming on the surface, but obsessive and an over enthusiastic learner on the inside. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When he's denied what he wants, he often tends to snap in the most beautiful, psychotic way there ever was. He never loses control, but all of his emotions shut off and he turns into a silent, but deadly murder. It's rumored at least that Sasaki before fleeing from Konoha and never been seen for at least three years, murdered his whole entire squad. It also is rumored that Sasaki may have killed his own parents, and Jubei was manipulated by Sasaki to take him to Konoha. Which Sasaki learned ninjustu. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Described as being overtly enthusiastic, super clingy to Jubei, and jealous of anyone who even got near him. He had been known for violent outburst though that didn't deal with Jubei and caused some problems with his squads as a kid and was more closely watched with a stricter teacher because Jubei was not entrusted to Sasaki's nature.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sasaki may be calm, collected, and intelligent. Though many who work with him, often more importantly describe him as being completely bonkers. Obsessive, dangerously violent, with a lack of remorse for who he kills. Sasaki does not only expect to complete his goals, whatever they may be. He doesn't like to be defied either. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He's not a screamer. Nor is he a yeller. He's more quiet. Those who know they upset him, often know they upset him with the dark expression in his eye. He completely goes silent and says nothing. Those he works with, don't have to worry about Sasaki hurting them. Because Sasaki is at least loyal to those who work with him as allies. You can generally appease with some kind of trinket, but only after hours of the incident occurred. Too soon and you must anger him further. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He's not prone to tantrums either. If his allies irritate him, he'll just sit quietly for a while, till he's calmed down. There's no other explanation why he may have killed his squad members or his parents. Though the Hokage of Konoha believed it was simply the will of someone born broken.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes: the color red, Pocky, green tea, Sakura blossoms, cute people [boys or girls, he's not picky], picking on people, Jubei-sama, and pretty eyes[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes: Ramen, strawberry milk, Konoha Hokage, being ignored or disrespected, getting wet, dogs, wet animals and wet people, hamburgers [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rank: Jonin[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Village: NA - Previously Konoha [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Clan: Unknown [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kekkei Genkai:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Yasei no Seishin kasai [Wild Spirit Fire] a.k.a Yurei no hi [Fire of the Ghost][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons: Several hidden daggers in his clothing[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]An extremely creative and quick learning of jutsu. Jubei and the Hokage had always been worried about what Sasaki would do when he grew up. Especially when Jubei's suspicions of Sasaki's origins began to come into play and even the Hokage expressed some concerns. Due to this, Sasaki was and has been able to create his own kind of jutsu.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Quick and agile; he's extremely quick and agile. He's adaptable and easily finds escape routes. It doesn't help when he's surrounded in a veil of his own fire. That could consume his enemies who try to harm him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Observational; he can read and observe his enemies very well. He can see what sides they favor due to injuries he can assess where they have been injured before. Where they fail. He can sense even the strength of their chakra. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Patient; he may be crazy, but he has the patient of the saint. He knows when to reveal his plans and when to keep them a secret. Always enigmatic and beautiful.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When he is Happy and Bubbly. Non Threatening presence, he has a non threatening presence that makes many people trust and like him. He's quick to make friends because he seems energetic and bubbly. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]*Dark Side Only Strength; when Sasaki has snapped he has an Intimidating presence. An aura that almost seems to call the spirits of tormented ghost of those he killed to surround him. He's far more than dangerous.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Twisted Warped Sense of Reality; In the end of the day Sasaki is still crazy though. He has a twisted and warped sense of reality. And no matter how much patients Sasaki might have, there is always the possibility that Sasaki can snap and not temper himself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Often sidetracked; he is often sidetracked. If he has not snapped, Sasaki is not an agreeable personality when working with others. When he's told to do something he doesn't like, often Sasaki will not do what he has been told and get sidetracked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes to talk; he also has a habit of talking too much. Which gives times for others to escape before he can get his hands on them. Or right when help has just arrived. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Can be his own enemy at times; Sasaki may be violent and crazy. But Jubei has noted some good in Sasaki. Of what little there still is. Sometimes Sasaki lends mercy to those he suppose to kill and let's them go for no other reason. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Not much is known of Sasaki's previous history, before he was taken in by Hotogane Jubei at age eight. All though Hotogane Jubei reported that the boy's parents had been murdered. Though further inspection years later would put Sasaki as his parents own murderers. Why he killed them has always been a mystery. Sasaki has never outright denied or outright admitted to murdering them. Simply says it's a secret. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He had always had an issue with getting along with the other kids. While Jubei saw the friendly and bubbly energetic kid. The rest of the kids at his school reported, a sinister bully, who hurt the other students whenever he felt like it. Often times it didn't take much to make him snap. When it was time for him to learn Jutsu. He was put under Jubei's control. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But that quickly was not going to work. Hokage felt he was being too generous and soft on the boy and sent him to a much stricter and harsher teacher. Though Sasaki still continued to have problems. He was a broken minded child. Absent minded. With no sense of teamwork and a bloodlust that the Hokage believed they could nurture out of him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]About three years ago, Sasaki murdered the squad he was working with for no apparent reason. Butchered them and then disappeared. Never to be seen again. Till rumors have surfaced that he may have been seen a few times by Konoha scouts.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song:[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi

You know I lied about that Jubei thing. Maybe?

Could I be your non evil sibling?

@wolfs rain @Clyde
I added you guys to our plat message.
We're still working it out, so please feel free to add your input
Clyde we're still trying to find a Villain group name and calling card
if you have any ideas

[BCOLOR=transparent]@wolfs rain this is one of your students, wasn't sure what team you were and who your teacher was[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Uchiha Karasu[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 15/16= 15 for right now[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He kind of gloomy looking isn't he, you think to yourself as you pass him on your way to have lunch with your friends. His mood is dark, his expression is dark, his hair is dark, he's wearing dark clothing. He doesn't really look like a friendly face. And from what you have heard of the rumors, there are reasons for it. Beneath the layers of well placed hair, is a scarred, blinded eye. That no one has seen before because he is suppose to keep it hidden. Once the family prodigy, now forgotten, he's leanly built, stands at 5'7". Wearing a coat, hakama pants and a loose fitting shirt. He just seems to put everyone in a bad mood or something.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2up4x9e.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]If Neji is a proud individual, than Karasu is prouder to the point that it comes off as off putting arrogance. Except that he really hasn't excelled in anything since the incident with his eye when they were younger. He treats Neji with an air of annoyance most of the time, very standoffish with his own brother, they never really seemed close, but now they are even further apart.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]For all Karasu cares, his legacy was stolen. Before Neji was born, he was the one to succeed. He was the family genius. Than Neji came into the picture and some people rumored that Neji might live up to his brother. Except Karasu would never let that happen. He'd never let his younger beat him like that. He's extremely competitive in that aspect. Especially when it comes to Neji.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It comes off almost like bullying from bystanders the way Karasu pushes around Neji or tries to when the family isn't looking out for their new precious prodigy. He was destined for great things him. That's what everyone had told him. That's what made his family proud of him. Neji robbed him off that from the moment he was born.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He leeched their mother's love. He leeched his father's eye. He leeched off his legacy until he took it for himself. Karasu wouldn't be so surprised if Neji did it on purpose when they were playing. Purposely tried to take him out.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bad mouthed. Bad attitude. Karasu is no fun around to be with. He's always angry, and frustrated. At least that's what all the other kids see. The kids question why Karasu is even allowed on the squad, when he seems so not agreeable with the squad. But what the kids fail to see, and perhaps the only few people who can see it. Who are his teachers, more specifically his squad leader and some adults is an obsessive perfectionist.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Karasu was born to be the best. Was expected to be the best, and in the end it all kind of rubbed off in his attitude. Karasu is about being perfect. He will repeat the same techniques over and over and over again until he gets it right. He'll make himself sick with training and practice, until he gets something right.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It isn't because he dislikes everybody, it's simply he hates the idea that he's inferior in some way. He'll take back what was stolen from him. He'll become better. He'll be better. He doesn't need his family's validation. He doesn't need their love. He doesn't need Neji's acknowledgement. He'll do it all on his own. He'll do it all on his own. Even if it hurts to be alone. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes: Snow more specifically winter because the winter brings the new year which brings in all kinds of flavored mochi, getting better than what he was, tempura shrimp, takoyaki with lots of spicy mayonnaise on it[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes: Strawberries the seed get stuck in his teeth, wasabi, failure, not impressing his squad or his squad sensei, being inferior, being weak, not having his Sharingan, having no purpose[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rank: Genin[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Village: Konohgakaure[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Clan: Uchiha [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kekkei Genkai:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Suspected Sharingan, except after the incident no such development and the family has all, but lost their ability to believe that he will.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][*Notes, I plan this for this to be developed later in the RP][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons: Shuriken and Kunai; which he hides in his coat that he wears[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Quick Draw; some might see the coat as a cumberence, useless piece of clothing, but practice makes perfect. He has literally practiced so much that he has a quick draw of his shuriken and kunai, he can hide a lot more in his coat and draws so fast most don't see where they were hidden in the first place.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Adaptable; he has to be, considering that his family no longer favors him. He has to learn how to be adaptable. Beyond the fact that he only has one working eye he has learned to adapt his combat to his limitations, which can irritate him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kunai and Shuriken Adept Proficiency; over the years of practicing and practicing, he has become proficient and skilled enough with his use of kunai. And how he adapts them into his combat.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Textbook Form; there comes something from a perfectionist. Is that he's going to try and get down the most out of a form and stance. So he studies the masters and practice, practices, practices, till its perfect.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Genius Intellect; he's actually considered one of the few geniuses in the school, even if his family doesn't see it. Or believe it any more.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Perfectionist; all though a strength, it is also a weaknesses it is a double edge sword. Because he's a perfectionist, he gets hung up on doing something perfect than working on other things he needs to work on. He is also the easiest to fall when he fails to get something right.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Poor Teamwork; practicing by yourself is fine, and making sure you have good form is fine. But if you're practicing alone all the time, then you're not really working with your team. And your team work suffers from it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Poor Vision; Due to the loss of his left eye, he does have some depth perception issues with his right eye and has a poor vision from time to time which limits him mildly. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Before Neji there was Karasu. He was suppose to be the family's next greatest prodigy. He was the one who was suppose to develop the sharingan before Neji. Except though all of that was taken away from him when he was 10. His brother and him use to play a lot. Neji always tried to play catchup, but he was nowhere near Karasu's level.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]They use to play with wooden swords or wooden daggers. When the boys both struck each others blade, a piece of wood chipped off from Karasu's sword and fell into his eye. Permanently damaging his left eye. He was quickly discarded by the family afterward. A slow, 5 year progression, where the less Karasu succeeded. The less attention he got.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Now Karasu resents Neji and wants to prove his father wrong.[/BCOLOR]

Theme Song:

Last edited:
Did I hear a need for Villians?

Name: Masahiro "Hiro" Satou

Appearance: Hiro is quite the opposite of what one would expect from a ninja. Rather than giving off an impression of any sort of might, he is a somewhat thin individual who needs large, round glasses to correct his poor eyesight. His hair is relatively short and well-kept, but is mostly obscured by his short, round Japanese chef hat that he wears nearly everywhere he goes. Regardless of whether he is off or on duty, he will always have a white, untied robe over his body. Underneath said robe is a white t-shirt and brown cargo shorts. His eyes are a nice amber.

Village: Konona

Clan: clans are for nerds

Kekkei Genkai: see answer for "Clan" portion

Dislikes: Arrogant "geniuses", being spoken down to, not being able to help around his parents' restaurant.

Personality: Hiro tries his best to remain as kind and respectful to all people regardless of their status. He isn't confrontational in the slightest and seldom speaks up whenever he sees something that's blatantly wrong. Because of this, he has gotten a reputation for being a doormat and most people lack respect for him. He tries his best not to hold it against them and would rather forgive and forget than hold onto any grudges. This doesn't exactly mean he always can. Sometimes his true emotions are bottled up so much that he just has to burst.

Hiro is as hard working and diligent as he is respectful, very. To put things bluntly, he lacks the talent that many other ninjas have. He was, in fact, one of the worst students in his class when it came to actually applying what he learned from paper to action. Only through his sheer dedication was he able to even pass in the first place. No matter what it is that he does, he'll always give twice as much effort as he should and won't stop working until he ends up with a result that HE personally feels satisfied with. While still a lackluster ninja, he is slowly starting to get the hang of things and shows some promise. Ever the optimist, however, he has no issue accepting failure. In fact, he welcomes it. Failing gives him the chance to improve, so no use sulking about it, right?

Short Bio: Masahiro essentially has the odds stacked against him. He comes from a family with four kids and is the oldest out of them all. His parents are two simple restaurant owners who hope to pass down the family business to Hiro. The problem? Hiro wants to be a ninja. Of course, he'd still be more than happy to inherit the restaurant. He has zero qualms with running it one day. Thing is, life as just another one of the common folk would get dull. Fast. No matter what, he doesn't want to live a boring life under any circumstance. For that reason, he put his all into passing through the ninja academy by the skin of his teeth and managed to become a full fledged genin in the end. His mother, a former genin herself, always roots for Hiro at the sidelines while his father worries himself sick over his son's, presumably, much shortened lifespan.

Weapons: Old katana: He saved up money to buy a cheap weapon from a shop. Still has no idea how to use it, though.

Strengths: Devoted to his work, kind, determined, shows great potential, is a godlike chef.

Weaknesses: Zero talent to speak of, essentially a doormat, and learns general ninja skills as a much slower pace than most others.

Other: Hoping to have him come out as a badass by the end of everything. Other than that. Nada.

Last edited:
@Mugiwara

Dislikes: Arrogant "geniuses"

^I see what you did there

So we have 5 male Genin and 0 female genin hahah, I guess there won't be much romance

Status
Not open for further replies.