Naruto: New Generation

Kumiko, orange
The orange haired girl had been about to leave the training grounds to return to her brother. But before she could go, one of her teammates chose to acknowledge her, making her look at the white haired teen. Once he was finished speaking, it was her turn to do so. "Your words frighten me as much as the pink haired one." She began. "But you needn't worry. Our goal does not involve the misfortune of this village, or any village for that matter..." She said, 'our' referring to both her and her brother. It was then she began to leave, since Kumiko felt like she was wasting her time at this point.

"This Ill do..." Yonrochi slashed the last paint brush mark on the scroll. He sighed and looked up at a picture of Jiraya (Not from The show and old rp partner.) then of Kenji and then of all his old students. "This is where my journeys have led me friends.." He stood up with a "UGH..." then a sigh to follow and put on his robe to venture to get fresh air. He walked outside after closing his door "All of this will be mine one day...this world..." For his plans seemed far fetched but his goals to reach them were solid. He hummed a tune and went to his shop , nothing but a mere little place but it did the trick. He would go in, switch the sign from "Closed." to" Open." then he would be seen in there making puppets. Nothing made him happier in the world but to build puppets. "Oh the little trinkets..." he once said. This is what he began to do.

After a longs day to end Yonrochi packed up. "Today was an utter waste." He coated the glaze on a(n) bamboo arm of a puppet. "Chichiko.." He spoke.. prompting the puppet up in the window and walking out of the shop. With a tear in his eye he took a wooden board and sat down. After a few mere moments he stood up. He then hammered the wooden board into the door of his shop in Japanese it spoke "Closing soon!" He took a seat from a near by restaurant and took a seat. Watching the people.