Naruto: New Generation

Kiyomi rushed to the room and headed towards her Sensei. Having just heard her name Kiyomi sighed with relief and holding her small white cat in her arms, she hurried over to her sensei suddenly she noticed that there was another female infront of her and early crashed into the female.
"I am so sorry!"
The girl looked down at the small girl and tilted her head, everyone looked so much younger than her. Oh well nothing I can do about it... Returning to reality she looked at the female and smiled.
"My name is Kiyomi Terumi and this is Shiro (She is talking about her cat) pleasure to meet you...."
Waiting for the reply, Kiyomi reached out a hand for the girl to shake.
@Kitsune

Rin turned to face her teammate. She noted how late she was, but pushed it aside. Registering that the girl had introduced herself as Kiyomi and her cat as Shiro, the small twelve year old glanced at the hand directed towards her. Silently, she shook it, saying in an emotionless tone, "Rin." As soon as the name left her mouth, she dropped Kiyomi's hand, studying the girl and her cat.

Kyomi noticed that the girl was not much of a talker but that didn't bother her. Gosh I hope I won't be late for the next meeting... If only mother hadn't shown me that handsome man.... Drifting off into her day dream she quickly returned to reality as Shiro jumped out of her arms and began to rub himself against Rin's leg. Picking up Shiro she looked at Rin and gave an apologetic smile.
"I am really sorry about that! But that must mean he really likes you~ He doesn't just do that to anyone~"

Rin smiled softly at the cat in Kazumi's arms. She felt the urge to pet Shiro, feel his soft-looking fur. Turning her gaze towards Kazumi, she lifted her hand, directing it towards Shiro, as she asked, "May I pet him?" Unknown to anyone, but her father, Rin had a soft spot for animals. Especially cats.

Kyomi looked at the girl and blinked, seems like she likes Shiro... this means we have something in comon! Giggling and nodding, she alowed Shiro to once again leap ut of her arms to purr loudly as it rubbed it's body again rin's legs.
"He really does like you..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Shika, green
It was later than usual when Shika Yukimura woke up to the sound of the cicadas chirping outside. For a moment she lay there, hair sprawled all over her traditional tatami mat. The Jōnin couldn't believe it but the sun in the sky did not lie - she was definitely late for Squad day. In a flash, Shika jumped to her feet and ran to draw water for a quick wash. Others might have had the mentality of "less late doesn't mean not late" but not her. Even if she had already failed getting there on time, there was no reason to not try. With her face still stinging from the cold water, Shika pulled on her leather and bamboo armor and slung her two kusarigama over her shoulder before sprinting towards the Academy. Her superstitious side nagged at her, whispering how her tardiness was a omen of events to come but Shika paid it no heed.

A few minutes later, Shika arrived at the classroom to find the genin leaving with their Jōnins already. Not wanting to disappoint her students, she took only a moment to compose herself before sliding the door open to inspect those who were left. The clipboard had been discarded on a nearby table, with most of the genin checked off. Shika scanned the paper before finding her own group. "Shinsui Uchiha, Senpu Uchiha, and Kumiko." She muttered the names to herself, taking time to memorize each one. They didn't seem to be in the room, perhaps they'd wandered off in her absence? Shika's worry was soon subsided as her fellow Jōnin, Kaneko Hajime, waved her over at the far side of the room. "Late, Shika? That isn't like you. Set up a good example for your future Genin!" A tight lipped smile was all she could spare for his slight ribbing before she took his place.

"Right then. First things first, I'm sorry for being late. My name is Shika Yukimura and I'll be your Jōnin helping you to graduate." She took a glance around the room; though it was emptying fast, she felt it wouldn't do to take introductions in such a stuffy room. Besides, she'd done her own introductions outside years ago and she wanted their first memory to start off on a more cheerful note. "I'm sure we'll get to know each much more personally in the future. In the meanwhile, why don't you follow me outside? There's this outlook just outside the Academy. No one will be able to hear us there." Shika ushered them out before leading the way, trusting them to follow her.

Sensei Hajime handed them over to who would become their actual teacher. Just make up your minds already.
I don't care who it is, just decide..
A darker voice in the back of his head murmured. "Sensei Yukimura.
I am Senpu Uchiha." Senpu said blandly, following the tardy Jonin outside.

Senpu hadn't paid much attention to his teammates. For the moment it really doesn't matter, I'll meet them eventually.
The voice whispered to him dismissively. I'm related to one of them though, so that's something. I wonder what he'll be
like. The other one's name was... A.. Aki...Aki-something.. His train of thought was interrupted as a large bird flew past.
He watched as it glided past gracefully.

Shisui

Shinsui follows behind Shika sensei not really saying any thing. During his secret training with the Abu leader He had herd storys of Shika but never actually met her in person before. Shisui turns his head to the other Uchiha boy " its odd to be on the same team with another Uchiha" he says as they exit the building.​

Kumiko, orange
The orange haired teen wasn't surprised whatsoever upon seeing that this other person was going to be their actual Sensei. She looked like a talented ninja, much like the other Senseis, so she had no reason to complain. Kumiko hadn't bothered to tell the woman her name because they were already on the move to head outside. The teen stole one last glance at her brother, before he was completely out of their sight. Once again, she really wished she had been paired with him. Her brother could get a bit reckless at times... But the Academy knew better. She walked alongside her team, not planning on speaking for the duration of the trip. There was no need to say a word, unless she was spoken to first. But Kumiko had doubts about that. She wasn't a talker, and by the looks of it, neither was everyone else. Communication within this team would plummet, but she very much blamed herself as well as the others.

"Akihiko, Harumi, Hitoshi, don't let me leave you behind! We have alot of work to do! Lets's move!" Yelled Storm happily. He began walking through the exit.

Akihiko, orange
At the yell, Akihiko was already after his Sensei. He had yelled at them happily, which was contradicting to the formal and cold behavior of a typical Uchiha. Well.. At least he could cross 'predictability' off the list of what to expect from his Sensei. If this man was the exact opposite of what one would expect from an Uchiha, then there must have been other issues with him. Perhaps mental issues. Until then, he would have to let the man come across as 'cheerful'. At least it was better than lazy and moody all day... Or late..

Harumi, pink
After the yell from their Sensei, the creepy teen was already after Storm. "Coming, Sensei!" The pink haired girl said as she began following her team. Harumi was quite relieved that their Sensei wasn't some brooding cold hearted creep. She could train from him and not feel like a kicked puppy when she did something wrong! Shannaro!

Shika, green
The walk didn't take more than a few minutes and Shika used that time to quickly analyze her students. Of course, the first thing that came to note was the fact that there were two Uchiha clan members in her squad. That in itself put things in their favour, or so people believed about their clan. Shika refused to believe such things. In her opinion, talent wasn't a gift but an achievement. The orange haired girl didn't own a surname of the same magnitude but she seemed to share the two Uchiha's silence. In fact, it was the one thing that they all seemed to have in common.

Shika finally stopped in a shadier area underneath a tree and took a seat on the grass. She looked up at her students expectantly, waiting for them to do the same. "So you're Senpu Uchiha," she pointed towards the black haired boy, "you're Shinsui Uchiha," she gestured towards the white haired boy, "which leaves you, Kumiko." She gestured towards the girl and gave them time to memorize their names to their faces.

"Now, it's important for a team to truly get to know each other. Names just won't cut it." Shika began to tie up her hair; the wind was picking up it's pace. "Of course, we don't expect to hear your entire history. There'll be plenty of time for that later! No, no, just keep it simple. Hobbies, why you want to be Genin, favorite jutsus, things like that." She ran her fingers through her ponytail, reaching all the way down to her knees, before letting out a satisfied nod. "Here, I'll go first. Hiking on a warm summer's night's one of my hobbies, I wanted to be a Genin to better help my family, and Kyūjutsu's great for not just fighting, but relaxation. See, not that hard. Who's next?"

Shinsui

Shinsui decided to stand as he joined there little circle . He gives the sensei a short nod when she says his name. After listening to her explain what they were going to do next He looks at the others if they were going to offer to go first. " i'll go" he says holding his hand up. His eyes start to narrow " i dont really care about becoming a Genin , its just a stepping stone " he says with no hesitation. His eyes were locked on the ground like he was in a trance. Shinsui shakes his head " i mean i , want to help protect are village " he says nervously.​

Kumiko, orange
Kumiko had stopped walking when her Sensei had stopped at a rather shady area, then the woman sat down on the grass. Catching her drift, she sat down across from her, giving her enough space to be comfortable. It didn't take much for her Sensei to understand who they were and their surnames. Of course, Kumiko didn't have one so it left less for Shika-Sensei to memorize. Hell, who else in this village had orange hair and piercings besides her brother? The black haired woman wouldn't have any trouble figuring out who Kumiko was just by face. And she wouldn't doubt if the Uchihas were barely listening when she pointed out their names. After all, one of them liked to sleep and the other just seemed not to care anymore.

Her Sensei explained what she wanted to hear from her students, then began to go through the list herself. She added more words than necessary, but Kumiko wasn't one to judge. She decided to go second, just to get it over with. She didn't bother listening too much to her teammate, because she had no intentions of getting to know them on an extremely personal level. If they died, she didn't want to care too much. Though, that nervous strike in his tone caught her attention. "Origami, to fulfill my father's purpose, Ninjutsu." The orange haired girl answered in no more words than necessary after her teammate finished speaking. Why give a whole paragraph when she could easily say it in seven words? Besides that; her father's and mother's Jutsus were all Ninjutsus; she needed to understand over everything else so she could perform her mother's techniques and her father's ultimate one.

Hitoshi let out a sigh of relief when their Sensei called for them in a happy tone. He knows how the typical Uchiha is. Thanks to his father and his many stories about his Genin days. But this Uchiha was different. He was cheerful and seemed nice enough. Good. I don't know if I could train under a cold, heartless Sensei, the purple-haired pre-teen followed behind his Sensei and his other two teammates. He was a bit far away, taking the time to let his mind wander.

Why does it matter what we do as hobbies? The jutsu portion of the questioning made sense, but why we wanted to become Genin.. Did the reasoning really affect anything.. Regardless of the reason. We chose this. For better or for worse. Senpu cleared his throat before answering. "Well, as for hobbies.. I suppose I enjoy sleeping. My reason for joining.. Because it's expected of me. The only jutsus I like are those I deem useful, otherwise there's no point. If I were to pick a favorite though, it would be one of the nature transformation jutsus." Senpu said boredly.

He took a seat on the ground and let out a yawn. He was bored. Training with Father was always much more.. Fast-paced. I'm itching for a fight.

Rin dropped into a crouching position so she was low enough to pet Kazumi's cat, Shiro. Smiling quite hugely at the loud purring, Rin ran her fingers through the cat's soft coat, enjoying it as much as Shiro was. "Such a pretty kitty, you are...," she cooed in a soft tone, eyes at half-mast as they watched Shiro. Sadly, her petting session didn't last long for their Sensei was ordering them to follow him as he exited out of the classroom. Giving one last pet to Shiro, the short girl straightened up before following Hajime Sensei, wondering what they were going to do. She wondered if they'd go straight into training or spend a bit of time getting to know each other.

Shika, green
Shika's first impressions of her squad were less than stellar. It seemed that none of them held any real alleigance to Konohagakure, a trait she held in high esteem. Nor to each other, for that matter. "Right then. Interesting answers, everybody. Honorable goal, Shinsui. You might want to keep that ambition in check until your actions can back up your words. Short answers, Kumiko. Missing your brother perhaps? And you, Senpu. Knowing a few jutsu already; I'd expect no less from an Uchiha."

They truly were interesting answers, each giving insight into their different personalities. She reminded herself to keep an eye on Shinsui. It wasn't exactly usual for fresh graduates to be desiring a rank beyond Genin so as to completely disregard it. Shika wasn't sure what to think of Kumiko. She seemed a bit withdrawn without her sibling and her wish to fulfill her father's purpose was worrisome as well. Though the end result was something to be desired, it was a goal with many paths to take, some darker than others. She'd need to keep an eye on Kumiko as well. Senpu reminded her slightly of herself and so far, she didn't notice anything besides his seemingly apathetic nature.

Overall, it wasn't the worst group of graduates she'd seen nor the worst. Definitely one of the more noteworthy ones however. Shika stood up now, brushing off her armour. "Oh. I forgot to mention. If you didn't know, I'll be required to test you all tomorrow. It'll be completely different from the Academy - no paperwork. Just us on the field. Speaking of the Academy though... you might be seeing it's gates again if you fail. After all, only nine Genin are allowed to advance but don't worry! I'm sure three out of those nine will be you," Shika pointed to each person in turn, "you and you. Meet me at the training grounds starting six o'clock sharp tomorrow. Until then, take the rest of the day off and prepare yourselves. Work hard and you will pass." With that being said, Shika turned and left the members of her team to discuss among themselves. She wondered if they would be able to co-operate long enough with each other to pass. Individual skill played only a small role in the test to come.

Kumiko, orange
Kumiko hated to admit it, but Shika-Sensei was right. She didn't know either of these two boys, nor did she want to yet. She would function at her 100% if she were just in her brother's team. The orange haired girl was the type to be a bit overprotective over those she cared for, and because Akihiko was on another team, she wouldn't know if something happened to him on a mission. If anything, she would rather switch places with that pink haired girl than be here with two Uchihas.. As powerful as this team was, it did not surpass the bond she held with her brother. Kumiko would rather be on the weakest team with him than on the strongest without, because Akihiko was family.

After the Sensei left, she had let out a small sigh. She had no intentions of training with her teammates, and could now go and find out where her brother might be. They had scrolls with mother's and father's jutsus to practice.

SHINSUI

Shinsui nods when there sensei explains about the test, He new for a fact that he would be one one of the nine to graduate, Shinsui looks at his other squad mates . " i guess i will meet you two tomorrow " he says as he tuns away and begins to walk away but stops . " o and Kumiko was it?.. " He turns his head to look back at her " i pray your goal will not bring any misfortune to the village" Shinsui continues to walk " because i will not hesitate to rip the pedals from the bud before it blossoms"