Naruto / Naruto Shippuden RP - Unknown Allies

You're welcome^^ And okay cool^^
And yes. If you want to be a sensei that'd be fine.^^

I'll probably think of something.

Okay cool^^

Namer: Tarou Inuyuki
Appearance:
NHP___Inuzuka_Tarou_by_Dedmerath.jpg

Personality: Tarou is often short-tempered and impulsive, and can be prone to making mistakes when he becomes agitated in battle. The fact that he enjoys combat, as well as a habit of showing a joyful smile when facing a particularly strong opponent, indicates that he is willing to risk his life for a mission, and is rather bloodthirsty. He cares deeply for Momo, and is willing to do whatever is necessary to protect her. And, despite his rather gruff attitude, he is normally bashful around the people he loves, be it family, friends, or a lover.
Bio: Born one of the few members of the Inuyuki Clan, A sister clan to the Inuzuka's, Tarou was the only son of the Main branches head, Ikkaku Inuyuki. Despite being a member of the Inuyuki clan, canines hate him, which is to say that he didn't have a partner for a while, marking him as a failure to the Inu clans. Although, recently he stumbled onto a small female puppy that was abandoned. At first, he left it alone, thinking it was going to act as every other member of the canine family did when around him; snarl and attack. However, the small creature wound up following him home, an action he didn't notice until the rest of the clan had basically thrown him a celebration party. After realizing that she actually liked him he named her Momo (Meaning Peach; his favorite fruit), and they have been inseparable ever since.
Orientation: homosexual but teases everyone.

I would like to join if this is still open. I will have my character sheet up in a few hours :P

Name: Dan Tatami

Appearance:

33nc4dk.jpg

29w3i3c.jpg

Personality: Closed. Likes being around others, but doesnt comunicate a lot, he is like this cuz of his past. When he is around friends he can let go sometimes, but usually he doesnt talk a lot. He usually trains a lot, cuz one day he wants to become the strongest shinobi in the world. But this is just a dream that will never happen

Bio: Dan is from the Tatami clan. This clan is known for his chakra control, they have a big amount of chakra in their body, more then any other humans, they can easilly break genjutsus and are very skillful with ninjutsu, cuz of their big amount of chakra in their bodys they can last for an entire day fighting. But they use their chakra differently, they dont convert it into jutsus, like some fire or water jutsus, but instead they use it as it is without forming it in somwthing else.
But the jutsu they are known for is the called The Devil's Armor, but you will find out what this is latter.
The clan mainly leaved in the Village Hidden in the Rain. But that was hundred yers ago, the clan had separated around the countrys and now they are almost extinct only a few of the members of the clans are left.
And Dan is one of them... He lives in The Village Hidden in The Leaves. With his family, well he lived with his family befored they died. One day when Dan was 9 years old his parents died, they were shinobis as well and were send on a mission that no one knew that will turn this way, but his parents saceafaiced themselves for the village's safety... Dan was so sad, he cryed every day, he was a wreck, he didnt went out from his home, but soon his big house was taken from him and he was placed in a small apartment cuz he couldnt pay for the house. The apartment was very small and he hated it, he hated his life he just wanted to die, but in a month latter, he got over it not compleatly, but still... He started training a lot learning his clan entire history their special jutsus and their hidden abillytis.

Orientation: Gay, but hides it

Welcome to the RP Nikk. Awesome character too^^

@Dyanis
Welcome to the RP to you too.
I saw your post in the IC and I just now replied to it.
And you also have an awesome character^^

Im ready with my character sheet :P
Thanks. Ill be posting latter. I have to read all the posts and then I will post