Naruto / Naruto Shippuden RP - Unknown Allies

Russel knocks on Gaara's door at that moment and then enters and lays his eyes on Hanae, Kaori, and Kaoru as he does and says to Gaara "Are you busy Gaara? I mean considering it looks as if you have company..I can come back later if you want."

Gaara "Don't worry Russel. Come on in. In fact I'd like you to meet these three ninja. The two girls sitting in front of my desk here are Hanae and Kaori. Hanae is from the Leaf village and Kaori is from the Mist village. And then the male ninja just in front of you is Kaoru. And he is also from the Leaf village. They are wanting to form a team together."

Russel looks to each of them and says "It's nice to meet you. I'm Russel Hyuuga."

Kaoru gives a small smile and a slight bow, "Nice to meet you as well" he looked at Russel and then he began to fix his head-band. He seemed very nervous of it and was making sure it was over his left eye, "Yes I'm looking to start a team, don't know how well it will go but I'm up for a new challenge" he tipped his head and smiled. It'd be fun to get some of the rust off and it was nice to train them, he'd just have to do it differently from Momo's though because these people wanted to fight and train.

Russel "Well I'll be happy to join your team if you want. Of course if you don't mind a new Genin being on your team. And that's after I take the graduation exam if I pass it. He looks to Kaoru and says "Do you mind me joining even if I'm not a ninja yet? Cause I won't be one until the end of the month."

Kaoru nodded slowly as he thought about it, "I'd love to see your skills, and I won't mind at all" he finally answered after a few minutes. Would it be safe to have him? He wasn't a Genin yet and things can happen before the month ended but Russel was strong, he could easily see that but the question really was..... How strong is he? He'd have to figure out different training methods especially the combat ones.

Russel nodded back saying "Okay then. Well I'm in and I'll do my best." He gives a smile to Kaoru and then turns to Gaara and says "Well guess I have a team now. I'll train hard and I'll do my best in the graduation exams whichever ninja academy I take mine from. How are your talks with Tsunade going? Has she said anything yet?"

Gaara "No not yet. But she's been debating it for a while and talking to all the senseis. She's going to wait until it's more official before she talks to your uncle. I have another meeting with her though in the leaf village in three days to which I'm going to be leaving in a couple of hours to go to. So we'll discuss more on the matter when I get there.

Russel "Alright Gaara..Thanks..I appreciate it."

Gaara walks from behind his desk over to Russel and kneels to meet him at eye level and places his hand on Russel's shoulder saying "As I said to you earlier everytime you felt concerned about what to weigh on in making your decision, no matter which village you choose to be a ninja for, everything is going to be alright. Trust me okay."

Russel nods his head.

Kaoru blinked his heart thudded a little and he made a face of surprise but he cleared it up. Could he go along with Gaara to see Momo? He hung onto the question like a small shred of hope, he hated when hope hung in the air. Tosen had said hope could be your own death or even save your life but it all depended what you did with it. He sighed softly, it sounded important and for Gaara only so he bit back the question and looked away. Another time would come.

Russel sees Kaoru looking away and looking deep in thought. He looks to Gaara and then back at Kaoru which alerts Gaara to look at him too.

Gaara says "Is something troubling you Kaoru? Do you need my help with anything?"

Kaoru snapped his head quickly to Gaara and Russel, "It's nothing. It's my problem right now......" he trailed off, not knowing how to explain the situation since he'd never been in this type of situation. "It was just curiousity taking over" he finally put out after an Akward silence.

Gaara "Well okay then. But if you do need to talk don't be hesitant to do so. I'll be happy to help you anyway I can."

Kaoru's eye looked gentle and showed emotion for once, "Thank you, Gaara" he nodded his head in thanks as well. It was diffucult for him to take such help but he knew he could trust Gaara, and he'd do everything to protect him. Even if he died.

Gaara "Anytime." He smiles and then walks back around his desk and sits down in his chair.

Tarou was walking through the sand village, Momo lying on his head, as he made his way to the Kazekage's office to announce his official arrival. He was wearing an outfit that was so different from his usual one. Being from the land of ice, he was used to the cold and wearing thick clothing, now that he was in the sweltering sand village he was forced to wear much less clothing that was much more revealing. However that didn't mean he was uncomfortable. He was still surprised that he was given permission to, possibly train as a sand ninja, sure he did the online courses, but he didn't really think they would work. As he entered the central building and made his way to the office he heard the voices of five people. Knowing that the Kazekage was there he entered the room, "Hello Kazekage, Tarou Inuyuki from the Village Hidden in Mountains here to announce my official arrival to the sand village." the gennin said with a grin on his face.

Gaara looks to Tarou and says "Ah yes. Well Tarou, welcome to the Village Hidden in the Sand. I'm happy you and the little companion I see there on your head were able to arrive here safely."

Russel looks to Tarou and says to himself ~ "Village Hidden in the Mountains huh? I guess he must have done the same thing I did and taken courses from two academies and passed both" ~

Kaoru turned his head and nodded to Taoru. Another Genin huh? he sort of smiled as shouldered his back pack down and set it on the floor. The bag clanked but it was just normal things you needed to survive.

Russel sees Kaoru smile at Taoru and then sees him put his bag down. Russel looks to Taoru again himself and then to Taoru's partner up on his head.

Tarous grin widened before he said, "Pleasure to be here, Lord Kazekage." Then he noticed the looks he was recieving from two of the males in the room, but shrugged it off by asking, "So what's going on in here, if I may ask?" While simultaniously taking Momo off of his head, and cradling her in his arms. She gave a loud bark, before settling back down.

Dan was just in front of the Sand Village's gates. Entering it he sighed as he looked around heading to the Kazekages place. The trip was long and this place was so so hot, brushing the sweat from his forehead he sighed as he was getting close. He was here, as well as other genins from different villages to form a team or something like this, but he had a different mission. Lady Tsunade gave him a secret mission, he was suppoused to watch over Russel, the hyuga kid. The Hokage and the Kazekage are wondering what to do with him, its the kid's choise where he wants to train, but Lady Tsunade wants to know what he is capable of, so she send Dan here... Not sure why exactly him, but it was her choise and Dan didnt want to argue with her.

Dan was wearing light clothing. A shirt and a jacket on top, it wasnt really a jacket, it was short sleeved and was very thing, wearing pants as well... He carryed weapons with him as well, he was very good with weapons, he has two short katanas, one on each side of his hip and a big scroll that was on his back... Running a hand through his hair he entered the place where Gara was and walked around searching for his office... Soon he reached it, hearing voices coming from the inside he was thinking he may wait, but he didnt. Knocking on the door he waited a few secounds and then entered. Seeing a lot of peoples inside, looking down at the floor he started taking deep breath. Dan didnt feel that well with peoples that he didnt knew around, but what can he do? Walking closer to Gaara he bowed in respect "Excuse me for interupting you Kazekage. Im from the Leaf village. Lady Tsunade send me here for training" He said politely, but that wasnt really why he was here.

(Sorry if it took me awhile to post. I was bussy :P)

(it's alright Nikk)

Russel hears Momo's bark, and not being sure of how to explaine it to Taoru takes a breath himself and tries to say as clearly as he can "Well..um..Kaoru here..decided to become our sensei..mine, Hanae's, and Kaori's..so we're currently forming a team..um..I'm going to be training with them up until I take the graduation exams to become a genin for either the sand village or the leaf village..then after that..well I don't know yet..but yeah that's what's going on right now.."

Russel shruggs his shoulders once after explaining to Taoru, takes another breath, and then looks to Dan. Russel waves his hand slightly at Dan to welcome him.