Naruto:"Heart of the Monster" (NaruxSaku)

Daemon

God of Calamity
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
6 PM - 3 AM EST
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy (High, low) Sci-Fi, Romance, action, Cyberpunk, Thriller, Spy, Mafia, Comedy.
364c22bfe3cd5e58a30bb1b5f1f5edf5.jpg

So, here's the deal;

I am looking for a red star female player who enjoys Naruto and would like to play Sakura Haruno in this iteration of Naruto.

In this rendition, I am giving some leeway with the two characters; Naruto in this universe is much more capable than the original Shippuden Naruto. Even Sage Mode (Sennin Mōdo) Naruto who disputedly defeated Pein isn't the same league, and instead on par with level two of Kurama's chakra mode. Arguably more tactical in his approach, this Naruto is more like Minato; cool, calm and collected than his mother Kushina who is brasher and more open to insults. In this world, this version Naruto has feelings for Sakura Haruno. With that being said, he's very close to the chest about his feelings so she's not yet fully aware of just how much he cares for her until one night he leaves the village after confessing to her all that he had stowed away, all that he harbored for her showing it in the most straightforward way: a simple kiss to the forehead.

However, in leaving the village he becomes a missing-nin Not only that but as the Jinchuriki, he is considered 'vital' and to be restrained and brought back to the village for disciplinary measures. The squad of shinobi trackers and Konoha's ANBU are decimated in a skirmish with a determined Naruto. Thusly, he becomes an S-ranked criminal and is to be brought down by any means. Naruto himself has embarked upon a voyage: one of self-discovery and understanding but, also one of bitter loneliness. In the meanwhile, Sakura coming to grips with Naruto's feelings and her own, from having grown up around the young man who she always knew to be very kind and forgiving, was now one of the most wanted men in Konoha. Yet, a third party lurks from the shadows. Eager to seize control over the nine-tailed fox sealed within Naruto. His ambitions uncertain, his tactics and knowledge equally unknown. What is known is that he is lead Naruto down a dark path; one of bloodshed and mayhem. One that pits Jinchuriki against Jinchuriki. One that threatens the world with war renewed.

• The player must be 18 or older and be a red star.
  • The player must be able to keep up with large posts. 4-5 paragraphs. 5-7 complete sentences.
  • As this will be rated Red Star, there will be some smut contained. Not a whole lot.
  • I am always open to ideas, suggestions, etc. However, I reserve the right to maintain the RP as I see fit--within reason, of course.
  • I would prefer an active player, one who's engaged with stories and posts often.
  • Finally, just have fun! That's why we are here, after all, right?
5bafd7866b98aaedd6171a3c354a6f07.jpg

Last edited:
Gotcha! Will work on Saku!