1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Nonbinary
Welcome to The Next Generation!
maxresdefault.jpg

With peace being the over all tone to the world, and rising conflict easily squashed it's easy to say that this new generation is one of hope. Those born into it are bound for great things, not by need, but through their own drive!
Watch them grow into the next great generation before our very eyes.
Watch them protect the hope the thrive in.

Watch them tear down anyone who stands in the way.

---
General Information
This is a very casual Naruto RP, over time it may become a little more in-depth. I'm hoping that over time we can build up action and drama... But to start off with it'll be very light hearted!

A minimal knowledge of the Naruto Universe is required. Just enough to know how things run in the universe so you don't step on any toes. Make sure to read the rules before you post any CS's or ask a question.

There's no real plot to start out other then the basics, let's build the future together!

---
Character Sheet
(If you need an example on how I want it to look, or what I want, you can look at my CS. The easier it is the read the more likely I am to accept it.)

[Necessities -If they are not there I won't accept]

Picture
Name
Dislikes
Hobbies
Clan
Important Family
(Siblings, Parents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Gradparents)
Kekkei Genkei
(if none, NA
if an original, description needed[both psychical and appearance if Dojutsu]
must be cleared by me
Remember these are different then hidden techniques)

Rank
(Academy Student, Genin, Chūnin, Jōnin, Other)
Teams
(all teams up to this point)

Relationships
(Friendships, Rivalries, Enemies, Crushes, Etc.)

---

[Optionals -You don't have to fill these out, but i'm more likely to accept if you do]

Notable Skills
Jutsu
(list of jutsu)
Power Balance
(Ninjutsu: [1-5]
Taijutsu: [1-5]
Genjutsu: [1-5]
Intelligence: [1-5]
Strength: [1-5]
Speed: [1-5]
Stamina : [1-5]
Hand Seals: [1-5]
Other:[explain] [1-5]
Total:)

Summons
(Only if they have had someone teach them and are a Chūnin or higher
MUST CLEAR WITH ME FIRST)

Other
(I didn't think of it? Go ahead and add it for shits and giggles)

• You can play FIVE characters! (just keep up with them...if you can keep up with them you can ask for more IDGAF >3>) However, your first character MUST have canon parents or be a canon next gen. Your second can be and original without canon parents, as well as your third.
    • Your second - fifth character may also be a Genin instructor or a higher ranking ninja, canon or otherwise.
      • Just because you can doesn't mean you have too play a Jōnin, any unfilled leadership spots will be NPC'd.

• Wait for two posts to follow yours before posting again. That way we don't leave anyone behind.

• No sexy times in IC!!! Iwaku rules call that a no no!

• No arguing OOC, please. Got a fight, settle it with a dice.
    • Speaking of dice, to make most fights fair they will, in fact, be settled with a dice, unless both participants have already plan an out come among themselves. If you reading the rules sneak "Believe It!" into your CS.

• No god-moding, please. If I think your taking to to far power wise- i will ask you to tone it down. If you don't, be prepared to be kicked.

• Follow basic Iwaku Rules!!!

• Plot twists and idea's are welcome, on one condition, you clear them with me in ooc or pm first!

TEAMS (Accepted Charatcers)
Genin Teams
Team # (Leader)
---
---
---
Team # (Leader)
---
---
---
Team # (Leader)
---
---
---
Chūnin Teams & Teamless Chūnin
Team (Leader)
---
---
---
Team (Leader)
---
---
---

Jōnin-sensei & Jōnin
---
Academy Student
---
Other
---​

---

CHARACTER AVALABILITY
(All Second Borns must be in Himawari's graduating academy class,
All First Borns may be in Mirai or Boruto's graduating academy class,
All Third Borns {if anyone asks for one} must be in academy or younger)

Uzumaki Boruto ( @GreenSea )

Uzumaki Himawari ( @Justaddnutts )

Mitsuki

Uchiha Sarada

Metal Lee

Nara Shikadai ( @SugaarCereal )

Yamanaka Inojin

Akimichi Chōchō

Sarutobi Mirai

---

Shino+??? First Born

Shino+??? Second Born

Chōji+Karuki Second Born

Uchiha Neji ( @timv999 )

Shikamaru+Temari Second Born

Tamcahi (Inuzuka) Taio ( @Maria127 )

Kiba+Tamaki Second Born

Tamotu ( @Justaddnutts )

Tenten+Kankuro (or other, if Tenten wanna sleep around i won't stop her) Second Born

Ino+Sai Second Born

Sabaku no Kano ( @SugaaeCereal)

---
Hanzo Hiroshi ( @GreenSea )

Shirotaka Ryo ( @LibratheScales )

---​

Last edited by a moderator:
SAVED SPACE

SAVED SPACE

uzumaki_himawari_speedpaint_design_by_lueyos_panda-d8671dw.jpg

himawari_uzumaki___genin_by_giulal-d92nyxd.jpg
Name
Uzumaki Himawari

+Sunflowers
+Stories of her parent's youth
+Cinnamon Flavored Hard Candies
+Challenging herself

Dislikes
-Low Ranking Missions
-When people wallow in sadness
-Heat Waves
-Being Underestimated
-Sexist Behaviors

Hobbies
°Training with her Mother or Aunt
°Learning to make healing balms
°Sewing
°Flower pressing
°Bothering her brother

Clan
Uzumaki/Hyūga

Important Family
Father - Uzumaki Naruto
Mother - Uzumaki Hinata
Brother - Uzumaki Boruto
Aunt - Hyūga Hanabi
Grand Father - Hyūga Hiashi

Kekkei Genkei
Byakugan

Rank
Genin
(taken Chūnin examine once, team failed early on)

Teams
tba

Relationships
Friends - TBA
Rivals - TBA
Enemies - TBA
Crush - TBA

---

Notable Skills
Showed early promise in Taijutsu, still does.​

Jutsu
Gentle Fist
Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
Eight Trigrams Vacum Palms
Water Needle
Clone Technique
Transformation Technique

Power Balance
Ninjutsu: 2
Taijutsu: 4
Genjutsu: 1
Intelligence: 4
Strength: 3
Speed: 5
Stamina : 2
Hand Seals: 3
Total: 24/40

Summons
NA

Other
NA​

Last edited:
tumblr_nihuspPxSv1tkdt3oo1_1280.jpg

Name
Tamotu

+
+
+
+

Dislikes
-
-
-
-
-

Hobbies
°
°
°
°
°

Clan

Important Family
Siblings -TBA/D
Mother - TenTen
Father - Kankūro
Aunt - Temari
Uncle - Gaara
Uncle - Skikamaru
Cousin - Shikadai

Kekkei Genkei
NA

Rank
Chunin

Teams
tba

Relationships
tba

---

Notable Skills
Taking after his mother he's big into weapons, much to his father chagrin he tries his best at puppets but just doesn't have the same talent his dad did.

Jutsu

Power Balance
Ninjutsu: 2.5
Taijutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 2.5
Intelligence: 3.5
Strength: 3
Speed: 3
Stamina : 3
Total: 25.5/40

Summons

NA

Other

Last edited:
hiroshi.png
Name
Hiroshi Hanzo

+ Being Strong
+ His Grandfather's ramen (Ramen Ichiraku)
+ The fact that he's a quick learner
+ Family and Friends

Dislikes
- His father is a nobody, not even written in the book of history
- That he is actually really weak
- His rival are more popular than him (even though he isn't)
- Giving up
- The fact that he isn't Naruto's son

Hobbies
° Looking Konoha from above the hokage mountain
° Inventing new jutsu
° Reading history (especially Shinobi War)
° Dreaming that he'll be the next Hokage
° Peeping mature girl in Onsen (just like Jiraiya and young Naruto)

Clan
Hanzo

Important Family
Father - Nameless Shinobi
Mother - Ayame
Grand Father - Teuchi

Kekkei Genkei
gangan.png
Yōsogan
要素眼
(Eye of Element)
Hanzo's Clan rare Dojutsu that similar as Sharingan which enabled user to mimic their opponent nearly perfect but unlike Sharingan, Yosogan only can recreate elemental jutsu and it's kekkei genkai meaning he can't mimic any other Dojutsu and upon mimic the jutsu, the Chakra use will be doubled as the original Jutsu which made Hanzo clansman rich in Chakra rival to Uzumaki. Any prolong use of the Yosogan would deplete it's user's life force.

Rank
Genin
(taken Chūnin examine once, team failed in the middle of promotion exam due to his lack of motivation)

Teams
tba

Relationships
Friends - Tamotu, Himawari
Rivals - TBA
Enemies - TBA
Crush -TBA

Notable Skills
Hiroshi's a quick learner and able to learn it in a second but his nature to showboating is pulling him down (meaning he's trying to recreate jutsu in his way all the time but tend to fail)

Jutsu
Clone Jutsu
Transformation Jutsu

Other than that none due to his stubbornness to recreate all the jutsu he learns with his own way

Power Balance
Ninjutsu: 3
Taijutsu: 3
Strength: 4
Speed: 4
Stamina : 4
Hand Seals: 2
Total: 25/40

Summons
NA

Other
Believe it~!
だってばよ!!​

Last edited:
View attachment 90064
Name
Hiroshi Hanzo

+ Being Strong
+ His Grandfather's ramen (Ramen Ichiraku)
+ The fact that he's a quick learner
+ Family and Friends

Dislikes
- His father is a nobody, not even written in the book of history
- That he is actually really weak
- His rival are more popular than him (even though he isn't)
- Giving up
- The fact that he isn't Naruto's son

Hobbies
° Looking Konoha from above the hokage mountain
° Inventing new jutsu
° Reading history (especially Shinobi War)
° Dreaming that he'll be the next Hokage
° Peeping mature girl in Onsen (just like Jiraiya and young Naruto)

Clan
Hanzo

Important Family
Father - Nameless Shinobi
Mother - Ayame
Grand Father - Teuchi

Kekkei Genkei
View attachment 90063
Yōsogan
要素眼
(Eye of Element)
Hanzo's Clan rare Dojutsu that similar as Sharingan which enabled user to mimic their opponent nearly perfect but unlike Sharingan, Yosogan doesn't have any restriction except being unable to recreate dojutsu special ability. Other ability that Yosogan possess is to replenish chakra to other people in return of the user's which explain Hanzo's clan huge stock of chakra rival to the Uzumaki's.

Rank
Genin
(taken Chūnin examine once, team failed in the middle of promotion exam due to his lack of motivation)

Teams
tba

Relationships
Friends - Tamotu, Himawari
Rivals - TBA
Enemies - TBA
Crush -TBA

Notable Skills
Hiroshi's a quick learner and able to learn it in a second but his nature to showboating is pulling him down (meaning he's trying to recreate jutsu in his way all the time but tend to fail)

Jutsu
Clone Jutsu
Transformation Jutsu

Other than that none due to his stubbornness to recreate all the jutsu he learns with his own way

Power Balance
Ninjutsu: 3
Taijutsu: 3
Stamina : 4
Hand Seals: 2
Total: 25/40

Summons
NA

Other
Believe it~!
だってばよ!!​

I'm liking the character so far. I just have two little problems.

1.Your first character has to be a canon one (to make sure all the canon kids are there), i can go ahead and count him as your second because i love him :D

2.The Dojutsu feels over powered. Can you add a small flaw to it? Like the Hyūga's blind spot and so on. It doesn't have to be anything big. Just something a particularly knowledgeable enemy could try to exploit and some your character would have to be aware of.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: GreenSea
I'm liking the character so far. I just have two little problems.

1.Your first character has to be a canon one (to make sure all the canon kids are there), i can go ahead and count him as your second because i love him :D

2.The Dojutsu feels over powered. Can you add a small flaw to it? Like the Hyūga's blind spot and so on. It doesn't have to be anything big. Just something a particularly knowledgeable enemy could try to exploit and some your character would have to be aware of.
Rojer I'll edit it soon~ and make Boruto~!

Yes! I hope we get more people in here soon :3 I'm excited to see CS's. If you know anyone who likes next gen naruto's but isn't one for those really strict next gen rp's feel free to invite them!

Yes! I hope we get more people in here soon :3 I'm excited to see CS's. If you know anyone who likes next gen naruto's but isn't one for those really strict next gen rp's feel free to invite them!
Okay.. though... o__o I don't know anyone who wants it wait lemme tag one person @Cry ! Come here girl!

• Love
Reactions: Cry
Uzumaki.Boruto.full.1913741.jpg

Name

Boruto Uzumaki

+ Getting Mission
+ Family especially his father whom he look up to (Boruto has matured and doesn't cause ruckus anymore)
+ Shinobi's code
+ Aiming high

Dislikes
- Boy hitting on Himawari (he's not a siscon though)
- Being Lazy
- Sarada's nagging over the years
- Giving up
- Hiroshi showboating

Hobbies
° Looking Konoha from above the hokage mountain with Hiroshi
° Helping people
° Observing people/ situation of the village
° Watching his father working from afar
° Reading Kakashi's book which he steals secretly

Clan
Uzumaki/Hyuga

Important Family
Father - Uzumaki Naruto
Mother - Uzumaki Hinata
Sister - Uzumaki Himawari
Aunt - Hyūga Hanabi
Grand Father - Hyūga Hiashi

Kekkei Genkei
none

Rank
Chunin

Teams
tba

Relationships
Friends - Hiroshi
Rivals - TBA
Enemies - TBA
Crush -TBA

Notable Skills
Boruto is adept on using Ninjutsu and Taijutsu but really weak on Genjutsu.

Jutsu
Clone Jutsu
Transformation Jutsu
Rasengan
Vanishing Rasengan
Gentle Fist Taijutsu

Power Balance
Ninjutsu: 5
Taijutsu: 5
Intelligence: 3
Stamina : 3
Total: 28/40

Summons
NA

Other
Believe it~!
だってばさ!!

Also he used to pull prank with Hiroshi such as paint the Hokage monument​

Reactions: Junnabee
You added a weakness but you also added a counter too it. It's not much of a weak spot he naturally has a way around it.

You added a weakness but you also added a counter too it. It's not much of a weak spot he naturally has a way around it.

Well let see if I can think one =3=~! *thinks hard*

I think Imma dismiss the chakra distribution thingy and the blurry vision + enhanced hearing.

change it into the amount of Chakra release are doubled of the mimicry + prolong use of Yosogun would deplete life source of the user

if this still declined, help me QwQ~

I have just one little problem; Why must your first character HAVE to be a canon kid?
Won't that be unfair to people who joined early before all the children were taken, but then everyone else after they're all being rped don't have to do it? Seems a little unneeded, really.
Besides, what if said person doesn't want to? You'd get a lot less people if that freedom isn't granted.

@GreenSea @timv999 @LibratheScales

After sitting done and giving it come real thought I've decided to change the canon character rule. What I really wanted more then anything else was to have all the canon characters present, but I guess that goal was unrealistic in the long run. Shame. *cue soap box tears* So I'm changing it now before it's to late. (being that there has already been two solid complaints) Instead of your first character having to be canon they must have Canon Parents.

That means @timv999 You can go ahead an offer up that Uchiha to replace the canon first born.

The also means @GreenSea If you no longer want Boruto feel free to nix him and make a different canon parent kid. If not then cool were settled.

Well let see if I can think one =3=~! *thinks hard*

I think Imma dismiss the chakra distribution thingy and the blurry vision + enhanced hearing.

change it into the amount of Chakra release are doubled of the mimicry + prolong use of Yosogun would deplete life source of the user

if this still declined, help me QwQ~
This is much better! :3

• Thank You
@GreenSea @timv999 @LibratheScales

After sitting done and giving it come real thought I've decided to change the canon character rule. What I really wanted more then anything else was to have all the canon characters present, but I guess that goal was unrealistic in the long run. Shame. *cue soap box tears* So I'm changing it now before it's to late. (being that there has already been two solid complaints) Instead of your first character having to be canon they must have Canon Parents.

That means @timv999 You can go ahead an offer up that Uchiha to replace the canon first born.

The also means @GreenSea If you no longer want Boruto feel free to nix him and make a different canon parent kid. If not then cool were settled.

Yeah, i'm aware it would be a dream come true, but not everyone would be obligated to rping them! X3 It's better off an option rather than mandatory. Good that you had a change of heart and thought about it.

Yeah, i'm aware it would be a dream come true, but not everyone would be obligated to rping them! X3 It's better off an option rather than mandatory. Good that you had a change of heart and thought about it.
I briefly considered taking out the options for OC's instead. But figured I could make a rp later with just canon.

I'll play along! I'm going to make one for shikadai and another one.. I kind of want to do a char that's Gaara's child but I Can't figure out who to pair him with >_< also what generation/rank would they have to be?

I'll play along! I'm going to make one for shikadai and another one.. I kind of want to do a char that's Gaara's child but I Can't figure out who to pair him with >_< also what generation/rank would they have to be?
You could pair him with whatever crack pairing you felt like, as long as they were a ninja from the village hidden in the lead (this way we can keep the character with the others, so their not alone in suna) As for generation/rank. They can be whatever rank you feel appropriate for their age and skill. Might want to keep them Chūnin and Genin for now, but it's up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.