Naruto: Generation of Hope(DEAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean I have to play Hanabi too?
Oh, i'm sorry! I misunderstood. I thought you wanted to play As Hanabi. Yes, you can made A pure Hyuga child using Hanabi as the mother.

• Love
Reactions: Kurogane86
ninja-2.jpg

Name- Keita "Kei" Hyuga

Age - 15

Likes - Fighting, training, Being a Hyuga, proving that he is the best of the Chunin

Dislikes - His cousins the Uzumaki's, losing, people who are weaker than him, show offs.

Hobbies - Kei like to train, learn new jutsu and increase his status in the village.

Clan - Hyuga

Important Family - Father - Hyuga Koda
Mother - Hyuga Hanabi
Cousins - Uzumaki Boruto, Uzumaki Himawari
Aunt - Uzumaki Hinata
Uncle - Uzumaki Naruto
Grand Father - Hyūga Hiashi

Kekkei Genkei - Byakugan

Rank - Chunin

Teams
tbd

Relationships - Friendships - tbd (waiting to see who else joins for more diversity)
Family - Hyuga / Uzumaki
Crush - tbd (if interested pm me)
Rivals - Uzumaki kids

---

Notable Skills - Kei is a high level Taijutsu user.

Jutsu -Gentle Fist
-Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
-Eight Trigrams Vacum Palms
-Eight Trigrams revolving heaven
-Sixteen Triagrams 128 Plams (uses a clone to assist with this jutsu.
-clone jutsu

Power Balance
Ninjutsu: 3
Taijutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 1
Intelligence: 3
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Stamina : 4
Hand Seals: 2

Total: 25

Other - Kei is really jealous of his Cousins being born with this amazing talent, He had to work for everything he had and is still in the shadow of the Uzumaki children. Kei's dream is to finally out do the Uzumaki's and make the Hyuga clan an amazing clan on their own.

We'd love to have you @Gatemen !

@timv999 I'm trying to fish a few more characters before we start! So no set time. I'll tag everyone and post a link to the ic when it's up!

We'd love to have you @Gatemen !

@timv999 I'm trying to fish a few more characters before we start! So no set time. I'll tag everyone and post a link to the ic when it's up!
You misspelled my username, so I just now got this. I'll set up a CS soon for an Aburame clan offspring

You misspelled my username, so I just now got this. SPELLED MY NAME SO RIGHT, WOW. I'll set up a CS soon for an Aburame clan offspring
......PSH WHAT MISSPELLED I THE GREAT AND POWERFUL NUTTS NEVER HAHAHAH

....sorry >>

• Love
Reactions: Gateman
I think I'll remove my reservation after all. I just can't seem to get in the mood for fanon RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.