Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
It has been eighty years since the end of the Forth Great Ninja War, and the shinobi nations have been at peace since. Each village has grown substantially, and has economic wealth. While the nations have been at peace since the war, a group of special shinobi has been rustling and threating this peace. This new special group of shinobi is known as the Akatsuki, just like the group during the great war.

During the last 80 years majority of the tailed beasts have been set free because the nations see them more as allies than threats, and the protect their village respectively. The current Kage have been discussing sealing them back within a jinjuriki, but some of them are completely against it, but if it's best for the villages they won't stand in the way.

With the villages starting to seal the tailed beasts again, some members of the villages left as they didn't believe that they should be doing such things, and it the Akatsuki being moving faster, and official targeting well known shinobi and leaders in the hidden villages.

Do you believe you have what it takes to defeat the Akatsuki and stop them?

Original Idea by Ruze. Please don't steal ask permission before use.

Last edited:
I hope so, because I would love to do this rp

Well I'm definitely interested! I also have some thoughts, if you'd care to hear them.

Well I'm definitely interested! I also have some thoughts, if you'd care to hear them.
Sure I'd be happy to hear them.

I'm interested :)
If you get this started up. Please let me know.

With this much interest, do you guys have anything against playing two or more characters?

With this much interest, do you guys have anything against playing two or more characters?

I don't mind, I think we could make do with the amount of people we have as is, but I could do either or.

Okay. So about my idea. What if all the villages didn't agree about sealing the talked beasts and it tore a rift in the alliance?
Ex. Hidden Leaf and Cloud decide to deal their beasts. (Having longstanding relationships with Matatabi, Gyuki, and Kurama.

Hidden Mist and Stone disagree, feeling the beasts should remain free

Hidden Sand sees it as a military move, and seals Shukkaku.

So the alliance is shaky and even possibly at risk of war.

(Not trying to Bogart. Just an idea)

I'm fine with that :)
I was having a hard time picking what character I wanted to use anyway.

As long as I can use my Yuki Kirigakure (I'd tweak her) Shinobi I see why not to join

Oooh interested! I'm so ready for a Naruto Roleplay! :D

Could I talk to you about some ideas for an oc? Maybe in a PM? @Ruze

Okay! Sorry for absence this week. Class just started and I got slammed in the gut by homework, so I begin some more prep work for this roleplay in the coming days.

Okay! Sorry for absence this week. Class just started and I got slammed in the gut by homework, so I begin some more prep work for this roleplay in the coming days.
So . . . Can I PM you?