3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Libertine, Furry, Action/Adventure.
NARUTO: CHI NO AKUMA-O
IC: soon to come
Naruto_by_desz19.jpg

Before there were Hokages or villages hidden in the leaves, there was the basis and structure for all things. Something must always have an origin and the origin is hidden in the scrolls and in the knowledge of an ancient village. An ancient village said not to exist, not any more at least.

It is believed through history won by those who write it, that civil and war among the other villages broke it apart. They said the village disappeared when the ancient lake they lived by was said to dry up due to a drought. Said to be caused by a neighboring village which started a war of resources.

Said to not even have anything of value, or so say the winners. Saying it burned when the village burned when their neighbors started war. All though some do not believe it so. A professor of Konoha says that he may have found the entrance to an ancient village. But he’s old. And seemed senile to most. He went missing. And it was covered up.

Like the whereabouts of this village. That had caused no harm to the outside villages. Not after it disappeared. The sacred soil of Hikki-sha no mura, nothing more than a rumored plot of land not to exist. It’s only a tale told to spark the imaginations of others and to explain how ninjustu became ninjustu in the first place.

Something to be respected, but not discovered. Years later there was another discovery being made. The discovery of young ninjas learning the very fundamentals that were the groundwork of individuals long forgotten. Young genin embarking on the journey of becoming a ninja. Something they were taught and trained to do from the time they were young.

Some more important than others, being users of special bloodlines, while the less optimal students have to simply keep up for those considered far superior simply because of special genes. But all students have something to give is what Konoha would tell it’s students.

Twenty years after the ninja fox Hokage passed, a new discovery is definitely being made. The village that was hidden in the leaves, has always been secretive to its own people. While students discover their newfound abilities and freedom as ninjas.

In the leaves are the dead prominent ninjas of the village of Konoha. Someone is directly targeting Konoha, but it is a secret like the tale never told to its people or to the students.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Plot:

Nine new students are beginning their journey as young genin would. By meeting in designated areas of training to begin their ninja journey. From genin to jounin and more in between. This is the tale and story of their beginning. Or end. However, this doesn’t mean that there cannot be other stories being told.

The story will start with the students getting to meet their squads and their Sensei’s. Missions will be set in stone once training is all set, and soon the chunin exams and so forth. But one step at a time.

*Notes: None sensei characters are allowed, just Pm me what you have in mind for the character, and how we can bring that into the story. As for Sensei’s, so far i have one slot open, and 5 slots for students. As I imagine this will be the amount that i’ll see in the roleplay, but if more people come in I’ll start accepting more Jonin sensei. Though if you want to be a Sensei once again let me know, it’ll be a first come first serve type of thing and i’ll be communicating with you on the story and updates as the Sensei will be navigating the story along a bit till the Chunin exams start

Squad sensei 1- open

Student 1 - Yosuki

Student 2- Open

Student 3 - Open

Squad sensei 2- Talentless - Yoshiro

Student 1 - Open

Student 2 - Open

Student 3 - Open

Misc Slot 1 - Open

Misc Slot 2 - Open

Misc Slot 3 - Open

Misc Slot 4 - open

Rules:
-All Iwaku rules as followed
-Please be kind in the OOC chat, I Don't want any talk of politics or religion, anything else is fine
-If you have any questions about the story or what is allowed and what is not just as I wont bite
-Please keep responses to at least 2 paragraphs minimum
-Romance is allowed, just lets not have things go to crazy, our characters are kids so far so like, puppy dog if anything guys.
-No killing of other characters unless allowed, and character deaths are bound to happen.
-NO MARRY SUES, I want unique characters with flaws and such, no one is perfect, please understand this part.
-I'm no grammar Nazi, but please make sure you're not royally making it hard to read what you are trying to portray.

-custom jutsu's are obviously allowed, because creativity is a wonderful thing. But let's not give an s rank jutsu to a genin. But your character can definitely make a jutsu or develop one as the story goes forth.
-you're allowed to make as many characters a as you think you can handle, the more people the merrier I suppose.
-please make sure you post at least once a week for every character to keep things moving and won't stall out.
-if you're going to drop out please let me know, I don't wanna hunt you down with a pm only to find out you are done with the role play.
-don't hesitate to ask me anything people!

Last edited:
Hey I am interested in joining this! Just wondering are you allowing Uchiha in this roleplay?

Hey I am interested in joining this! Just wondering are you allowing Uchiha in this roleplay?

They are allowed but, it's not something I want to flood the roleplay with. Because I know it's gonna be a popular choice, so I'd like it if you pick a different clan, but if it's something you really wanna play as I'm perfectly fine with it ^_^

Reactions: timv999
They are allowed but, it's not something I want to flood the roleplay with. Because I know it's gonna be a popular choice, so I'd like it if you pick a different clan, but if it's something you really wanna play as I'm perfectly fine with it ^_^

Thank you for the response! I do have an Uchiha I really would like to play, so for now since you're okay with it I think I will make him. If it becomes an issue later then I can make a different character if need be, Is that cool?

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Thank you for the response! I do have an Uchiha I really would like to play, so for now since you're okay with it I think I will make him. If it becomes an issue later then I can make a different character if need be, Is that cool?
Fine with me ^_^

This has peaked my interest ^_^

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
@timv999 you're accepted btw, though I have some ideas for you character I'll throw your way when I flesh it out lol

Reactions: timv999
I updated the rules bit

Status
Not open for further replies.