Mr Exotic voice? Now good sir, even using Little Finger gif? My, oh my. Buy me a drink, smile and call me pretty and I might consider to say yes if you ask me out. Well, back to transferring Cs's.

I'll shake up Kiri's teams to make each one balanced out with some students. :)

• Love
Reactions: K3l
xclv9d.png

Name: Naname Kamiki
Nickname/Alias: Nana
Age and date of birth: 12, 11/03/464
Age Appearance: 14-115
Sexuality: BI

Parents: Hisoka Kamiki|Father|Alive. Miki Kamiki|Mother|Deceased.
Length and build: 5'2, Athletic.
Weight: 112
Favorite weather and season: Sunny with the occasional cloud. Winter

DN3p4.png

Village: Kirigakure
Birthplace: Unknown
Organization: N/A

Clan/Bloodline: Unknown

Chakra Nature: Lightning

vmspdd.png

Appearance:View attachment 52609

23msj6g.png

Personality: Naname is a very shy girl at first but once you get to know her shes sweet and outgoing. Shes very protective over her friends and comrades, often sacrificing herself in some way to protect them if its necessary. She has a natural calm personality, good at keeping a clear head in tough situations, but when her temper snaps she can be a relentless demon. Shes very perceptive when it comes to others, having a natural talent for reading situations and others emotions, even if they try to hide them. She has a vicious stubborn streak when she puts her mind to something, but isnt beyond reason.

DN3p4.png

History: Nobody really knows where Naname came from, she was found on the doorstep to a orphanage in Kirigakure at only 2 months old. She lived in the orphanage for 4 months before Hisoka and Miki adopted her, since they couldnt have children themselves. She was always a quiet child, never wanting to pick a fight or cause another person, or even animals, harm. She was always shy when it came to strangers, often hiding behind her father or mother whenever they came around until she got to know them.

At age 4 Naname started showing interest in the way of the Shinobi, at first her parents were hesitant knowing full well the risks a Shinobi takes. But one Naname set her mind on something, it was near impossible to get her to stop. So they eventually relented and started helping her train to be a Ninja. To their surprise she had a natural talent for it, though she was weaker than most, she made up for it in speed and her heightened sense of perception. By age 6 she was quite skilled in Taijutsu and Ninja tools, for her age at least.

At 8 her mother-Miki died of a rare disease, she had been sick for a long time before finally succumbing to it. Soon after Naname entered the Academy. She never really made any friends though, being to shy most people just ignored her, she was the kind that "Faded into the background". She did well in Taijutsu and Ninjutsu but she had no talent for Genjutsu. She failed the first graduation exam because of this so she had to wait another year before being able to take it again, thankfully she passed the 2nd time.

Now shes a happy full-fledged Genin, though shes still fresh from the academy, shes looking forward to her new teammates and the missions to come.

Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
Name of Weapon or Item: Ninja Tools

Description: Kunai, Shuriken, and Paper bombs.

Appearance:
latest
500px-Multiple_Phantom_Shuriken_1.PNG

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item: Med-Pouch

Description: A small pouch full of medical supplies for minor to average wounds.

Appearance: A black pouch with a red + on the front.

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
Average Chakra Control
Good reflexes
Average speed
AverageTaijutsu
Bad Genjutsu
Average Ninjutsu
Bad Strength/endurance

DN3p4.png

Special Traits
Average Chakra Pool
Good Perception

DN3p4.png

Kekkei Genkai:

Name of Kekkei Genkai: N/A
Clan:
Description:

DN3p4.png

Jutsu

DN3p4.png

Custom Jutsu

Name of Technique: Tiger Dragon Combo
Type of Jutsu: Taijutsu
Range: Short
Nature Type: N/A
Handseals: N/A
Description: An aggressive combo of chakra enhanced strikes in quick succession.
Weakness: Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, All elements, and Clones.

========================

Name of Technique: Lightning Palm
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu
Range: Short
Nature Type: Lightning
Handseals: Dragon, Rat, Monkey.
Description: By concentrating lightning into their palm and striking the enemy with it they can increase the physical damage done by the hit.

DN3p4.png

Summons
View attachment 52641
Name: Kuna
Species: Canine - Fox

Size: Small
Unique Traits: High speed and agility. Sharp fangs/claws. Strong jaw. Heightened senses
Jutsu: N/A
History: Killala summoned 3 months ago, they have been friends ever since.
Okay I got rid of her KG, I'll save the idea I have in mind for an Original KG for my 2nd character (when I'm allowed to make one). Hope her CS is okay now =) 2 out of the 3 of the Canon Jutsu is just Jutsu learned in the Academy in order to graduate, thats why I put it down.

Well, almost done with making over all of my Cs's.
But alrighty, time to review again. :)

@*~Nightjade~*

Accepted by me. Though I must add that I hope the chakra enhanced strikes of the Tiger Dragon Combo tech aren't going to be that strong, due lack of experience and other traits that would make it powerful. Sorry, but needed to be sure that it was clear.
Now just one more acceptance and you can post the CS in the bin. :)

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Well, almost done with making over all of my Cs's.
But alrighty, time to review again. :)

@*~Nightjade~*

Accepted by me. Though I must add that I hope the chakra enhanced strikes of the Tiger Dragon Combo tech aren't going to be that strong, due lack of experience and other traits that would make it powerful. Sorry, but needed to be sure that it was clear.
Now just one more acceptance and you can post the CS in the bin. :)
No its not, its a lot like Sasuke's Lion Combo he uses in the Chuunin Exams, but less powerful. Yay! =D

Question, are any Jinchuriki available to play? If so can my 2nd character be one? @Gerontis

Question, are any Jinchuriki available to play? If so can my 2nd character be one? @Gerontis
Of course. The problem is that I nor any other GM select a person to become a Jinch. There are also several rules about a jinchuriki. For starters, another players controls the tailed beast. This means that you can expect that the jinchuriki will have a bad time as they won't receive instantly a chakra reserve and such. The beast decides if the player get that or not. And seeing that the bond if often a bad and distrustful one, it is 9,9/10 a no.

But there is more beauty to the system of New Gen's jinchuriki-tailed beast. Each tailed beast doesn't have to follow the cannon and can have their own agenda's/interest and what not. This means that (And has happened already some times) that the beast dislikes/hates a type of character that the host might like/love! This counts also for Tailed Beast as some like/hate each other.

But there is even more! IC wise there has been some research on jinchuriki's (some did research themselves) and it has been revealed that the Bijuu chakra of the beast is being slipped into the system of the host. Not enough to empower their techniques or chakra reserves, but it forces the host's body into that it destroys and rebuilds itself on a cellar level. This is an automatically process where the Bijuu chakra tries to make the host's body more suitable for the much more powerful Bijuu chakra (as chakra level goes like : Bijuu - Senjutsu - normal humanoid chakra).

That is how the bond works, the selection however is also tricky. Other than that hosts aren't allowed to have KG's (Hidden's are different!) as the combined and different chakra signatures of the KG's isn't compatible with Bijuu chakra. (Game balancing)
The person who selects the host, must choose a young person (thus often a weak genin with the age of 11~15) as a young body can adjust itself to the Bijuu chakra. An adult person will just die due the body of an adult getting a beast sealed into them will not be able to keep up with the changes of the Bijuu chakra. (This means that draining too much Bijuu chakra from a jinchuriki can heavily backfire!)

Right now Konoha has 2 of 2 beast sealed into hosts.
Kumogakure has 2 of 2 beast sealed into hosts.
Kirigakure has 1 of 2 beast sealed into hosts. (Six Tails is captured, but needs to be chosen to be sealed)
Amegakure has 1 of 1 beast sealed into a host.

So as you can read there is one open spot for a jinchuriki, in kirigakure. Does your character apply to the conditions needed for being a host? Then you need to either convince Lesli or Aliceee into choosing you. Kirigakure is after all having a civil conflict and both could be considered as leaders now. (Aliceee = leading the revolution, Les = leading the loyalist's forces.)

Such fun situation, ain't it? xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
Then you need to either convince Lesli or Aliceee into choosing you.
Tip: Cookies can convince anyone!

*Gets back to work*

Roster is updated. Most Kiri teams just need 1 more genin and then they are full. So I actually hope there will be some Kumo Cs's soon. Then genins everywhere! Woot woot!

Well, I'd like to reserve that one genin spot for Kiri, thanks.

Not in the case of those two. I tried. >.>
What kind of cookies? I can give you that good stuff man!
family-guy-cookie-dough.gif

...Anyways, I've finished my CS!

Updates:
Shinobi tools added
Custom jutsu added
History added (Though if I get some of the timeline wrong, sorry. Mind was kinda wibbly wobbly when writing Dx)

Well, I'd like to reserve that one genin spot for Kiri, thanks.
Sorry, but as I said on skype, we don't do reservations.

...Anyways, I've finished my CS!

Updates:
Shinobi tools added
Custom jutsu added
History added (Though if I get some of the timeline wrong, sorry. Mind was kinda wibbly wobbly when writing Dx)
Looks great so far in my opinion. The history is good as nothing falls out of place and stays nicely in line with the events and atmosphere of the Mist. Accepted by me. Just one more to go. ;)

Edit : Forgot to add that you'll need to warn or pm me any time soon about the techniques listed in the little book. Fun concept and will accept it, but must be sure that I'm aware of any potential problems or unbalanced techniques, so that we can sort them out asap. :)

Reactions: K3l
Edit : Forgot to add that you'll need to warn or pm me any time soon about the techniques listed in the little book. Fun concept and will accept it, but must be sure that I'm aware of any potential problems or unbalanced techniques, so that we can sort them out asap. :)
I wasn't planning on using any of the techniques listed in the book. It was mainly something that Hiroshi would just keep because it was his mother's book, and would sometimes look inside it to remind him how much he suck-I mean wants to become stronger.

But I can still give you what's inside the book if you'd like, or atleast what I had in mind for what's in it so far. Maybe I can use those to come up with healing techniques at some point.

Oh, and that seal! I can tell you what that's about since it's kinda important, but I was planning on doing that anyways :p

Reactions: Gerontis
Thats very interesting, thank you for bringing me up to date on the Tailed Beasts/Jinchuriki @Gerontis =D I do believe Naname meets those requirements since shes naturally weak, 12, and doesnt have any KG.

Now to decide who to convince....Hmmm *strokes imaginary beard*

Welcome aboard, Nightjade ;)
I look forward to seeing your character in action ;)

@Expllo:
I had to think a lot and lot about this, but at the end, I decided to give you my stamp of approval. In my eyes, you balanced out the techniques pretty well, and I indeed look forward to seeing them in action, as well as your character.

Also, the name Hiroshi is pretty special to me :-)
I do look forward into seeing your Hiroshi in action ;)

• Thank You
Reactions: K3l and Pyralithia
Thank you @RedFox =) cant wait to rp with all of you!

Judging by the Kirigakure history, neither side is particularly bad, or am I wrong? Lol

Accepted by me. Just one more to go. ;)
I had to think a lot and lot about this, but at the end, I decided to give you my stamp of approval.
A happy Expllo is happy.

In my eyes, you balanced out the techniques pretty well, and I indeed look forward to seeing them in action, as well as your character.

Also, the name Hiroshi is pretty special to me :-)
I do look forward into seeing your Hiroshi in action ;)
Yay for strength balancing!

Awesome :p

Thank you @RedFox =) cant wait to rp with all of you!

Judging by the Kirigakure history, neither side is particularly bad, or am I wrong? Lol

That is kind of the trap of the RP. What may seem bad can however be considered good or just be done in a 'bad/evil' way while it was actually for the good of the people or such. One side claims that the Mizukages have done nothing more than to cause misery and taking away the rights of the people, thus having arised to fight and wrest control of the current Mizukage in order to try to bring peace and prosperity towards Kirigakure. What their actual plan on how they will continue is unknown. Might just be that they will cause another corrupted leader and then the cycle will continue.
This side is led by Alice.

The other side, that is loyal towards the Mizukage view those who revolts as nothing more than scum who betray their betters in order to cause chaos and reap the benefits from it. Which of course some likely are doing in order to improve their own situation or gain something from the conflict. So you see that they could be the good side, but does that mean that the complaints and the scared population isn't being heavily censured by the current Mizukage and her loyalist followers?
This side is being led by Lesli.

If you want to know which of the two is more dangerous or cunning, then you're in for a surprise. Both players have a reputation of being cunning plotters and even though I love a bet, it is going to be probably rough knowing these two garls won't just be fazed by using underhanded tactics to lash out to each other. Happy choosing.~

Oh, one other thing.
Staying neutral and reaping benefits may also be a bad idea. Just saying that this won't of course instantly forcing everybody to pick a side or in the end may be fatal to choose a side as I'll make sure that nobody will be killed cause they chose something they believed to be right. However, do be wary of which side you join. ;)