Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Psychological, Modern, School Life, Paranormal
Lately I've been craving a Naruto Roleplay. c: Now, just to be clear, this will mostly be focused on romance. We'll probably have two main couples and supporting characters like in the series. Before I get into the details, I have some rules/requirements down below I post in all of my 1 x 1 request threads. Just to see if we'd be compatible as partners!

Rules/Requirements

#1- This a partnership! You have to chat with me! I guess I've never been a fan of the whole "stuffy-and-communicates-just-for-the-roleplay" kind of partner. I like to talk and meet new people! If you don't want to talk, maybe we aren't right for each other.

#2- I really like intelligent responses to my posts. Not a fan of the kind of partners that kind of dismiss my posts and steer the plot in a weird direction. I take the time to get to know your characters, to take great interest in them, to write and consider them in my posts, so pleeeaaase do the same. I don't like partners who make the RP all about their character. It should always be equal. c:

#3- At least two paragraphs a post. At least.

#4- For posting frequency, I can fluctuate, but I usually get in a post daily or every two days! Sometimes, even multiple posts a day. I won't ask the same of you, to get posts in daily or every two days I mean, but I would appreciate a couple of posts a week at least. That'd be nice!

#5- If you read all of these, tell me your favorite animal in the PM you send me! Along with that, please send a short attachment of a writing sample just so I know we'd truly be compatible.

#6- I don't mind cursing or dark elements in a roleplay at all.

#7- I do love character sheets and multiple characters, so expect to do those!

#8- Be flexible. You can do it! I'd prefer partners who can play male and female. I also don't mind the nature of relationships, such as M x M, M x F, or F x F, but for this RP, I'd probably prefer M x F. That's surely bound to change if my partner is more comfortable with another pairing!

So! That's the spiel! c: Now, further below are details of what I'm looking for in a Naruto RP.

The Details

1- What I would like is a re-creation of our own Rookie Nine (or Konoha Eleven, but technically there'll be twelve genin). Such as, we take all the original characters out of the plot, and we merely insert our own in. New genin, new sensei, a new hokage, a new antagonist, blah, blah, blah. I think that's the case with most Naruto roleplays though.
2- Regarding our own genin, if playing six genin and two sensei proves to be too much, we can reduce the numbers. Like the Naruto series, most of the genin will only be supporting characters. Out of the four squads, we can focus on two squads and their chemistry together. It doesn't really matter. This is all open for discussion!
3- What I would like to do first off is type up character sheets with my partner of all of our characters, find which would be most compatible on which team, and then group them together. Then, we flesh out certain relations among the genin from their academy days.
4- As I said in the title, romance will be a recurring them in this roleplay. Just in Naruto, things could start out as harmless crushes and escalate when we do a two or three-year timeskip.
5- I don't have a particular antagonist figured out just yet, but I feel as though it solely depends on the characters, and it is up to the partners to figure out with each other!
6- If there is anything a partner wants to add on or tell me, feel free! I'm very much open to ideas! Promise!

I look forward to some PMs! c: