Naruto: A Second Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
On an unspoken truce, the missing-nin duo walked slowly down the path deeper into Konohagakure. Shika had seen the intent in her partner's eyes. If he'd been here by himself, he'd have broken in and helped himself to the spoils. Or perhaps not, she mused, rethinking on Masaru's nature. It would have tipped off the Shinobi here which was against his carefully written out plans. She really didn't have a clue about him whereas he seemed to read her like a book. There was no time to dwell on the issue any further however, as they were now entering what seemed to be a more busier place of town. Masaru slowly swiveled his head around, making note of the shops and possible escape routes in case of an emergency. For now he would be dictated by his stomach and he dragged himself over to a ramen store. Glancing at Shika, he spoke. "Just hold on a little bit longer. I'll ask this shop owner where we can find a medic-nin, soon as I order something small. Promise." He was pleased to notice she'd already accepted his proposition before he'd even finished speaking but at the same time he couldn't help shake a thoroughly uncomfortable feeling from creeping up on his back. Masaru passed it off as hunger and waited for the owner to return to the table.

Name: Shika Yukimura
Appearance:
Ibuki-onimushasoul.jpg
Village you came from: Kirigakure
Ninja Rank before leaving: Jounin
Bingo Book Rank: B
First Element: Wind
Second Element: (you will not start out with a second element unless i say so)
Clan: N/A
Weapons/Equipment:
A simple yumi carried with sixty arrows in a quiver.

7hknKpe.png
A handful of kunai and shuriken carried in a weapon pouch.
A short wakizashi carried on her hip.
sh2328.jpg

---Skills---
Taijutsu:
C (Leaf Great Whirlwind)
Ninjutsu: C
Genjutsu: N/A
Kenjutsu: B (Iaidō)
Fuuinjutsu: N/A
Shurikenjutsu: C
Kyūjutsu: B
Doujutsu: N/A
Special Taijustu: N/A
Other: N/A

---Jutsu---
Shunshin (costs 600 Chakra and needs at least 220% Chakra Control (read the Chakra Control stat below to understand.))
Kawarimi (costs 200 Chakra)
Bunshin (costs 100 Chakra and requires 20% Chakra Control.)
Henge (costs 50 Chakra.)
Name: Swallow's Flight
Handseal's: 2
Type: Kyūjutsu, Elemental (Wind)
Chakra Control: 150%
Chakra Cost: 100 per arrow.
Description: Sharpens and reduces drag on arrows using the air, making arrows fly faster, hit harder and pierce better.

Name: Invisible Barrage
Handseal's: 6
Chakra Control: 200%
Chakra Cost: 150 per arrow.
Description: Clones the fired arrow into multiple copies made of piercing wind. Hard to see the cloned copies, as they are made of air, but they are capable of doing the same damage as the original. Can be combined with.

Name: Violent Wind's Melody
Handseal's: 4
Type: Elemental (Wind)
Chakra Control: 100%
Chakra Cost: 20 per minute.
Description: Increases the sound of the wind, making it harder to hear or detect her arrows.
D - Temporary Paralysis Technique (100 Chakra, incapacitates one enemy for one round)
C - Scattering Thousand Crows Technique (300 Chakra)

---Stats---
Strength: 29
Speed: 30
Handseal Speed: 25
Agility: 28 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 25
Knowledge: 25 (different in the fact that this encompasses Basic to Ninja Knowledge, from knowing how certain Clans/Jutsu work to the History of your Village.)
Chakra Control: 50% (in reality your Chakra Control is now 250%)
Chakra: 50%, 50,000
Finesse: 30 (how fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
Stamina: 25
Ryo (money): 50,000
---Inventory---
-Yumi (Bow), 56 Arrows
- Wakizashi
-150 kunai
-225 Shuriken
-50,000 Ryo
-4 Soldier Pills
-10 feet of Ninja Wire
-A Bingo Book
-Kirigakure's Hunter-Nin Outfit

---Current Stats---
Chakra:

Name: Masaru Goya
Appearance:
Doi.Hansuke.full.878593.jpg
Bingo Book Rank: C
First Element: Water
Weapons/Equipment: Standard amount of kunai and shuriken stored in weapon pouch. A pouch of military rations pills. A pouch of poisoned senbon.

---Skills---
Taijutsu:
C (Basic Academy)
Ninjutsu: B
Genjutsu: B (Characters skill in Illusions, must have 80% Chakra Control.)
Kenjutsu: N/A
Fuuinjutsu: C

---Jutsu---
Shunshin (costs 600 Chakra and needs at least 220% Chakra Control (read the Chakra Control stat below to understand.))
Kawarimi (cost's 200 Chakra)
Bunshin (cost's 100 Chakra and requires 20% Chakra Control.)
Henge (cost's 50 Chakra.)
D - Hiding in Mist Technique (Water Release) (300 Chakra initially, 50 Chakra for every additional minute)
C - Hiding in Water Technique (Water Release) (200 Chakra initially, 75 Chakra for every additional minute)
C - Water Prison Technique (Water Release) (600 Chakra initially, 200 Chakra for every additional minute)
Name: Sudden Drowning Illusion
Handseals: 13
Type: Genjutsu, Elemental (Water)
Chakra Cost: 200 per minute.
Description: Gives the target the illusion of drowning. (Incapacitates enemy for two rounds, ends when target is hit by something)
Name: Scalding River Illusion
Handseal's: 8
Chakra Cost: 250 per minute.
Description: Gives the target the illusion of swimming in boiling water. (Incapacitates enemy for two rounds and ends when target is hit by something. Leaves behind small burns and sensitive skin)

---Stats---
Strength:
Speed: 25
Handseal Speed: 30
Agility: 25 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 30
Knowledge: 28 (different in the fact that this encompasses Basic to Ninja Knowledge, from knowing how certain Clans/Jutsu work to the History of your Village.)
Chakra Control: 56% (in reality your Chakra Control is now 256%)
Finesse: 23 (how fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
---Inventory---
-200 Poisoned Senbon
-175 kunai
-270 Shuriken
-51,500 Ryo
-4 Soldier Pills
-10 feet of Ninja Wire
-A Bingo Book
-Normal Summoning Contract for Alligators/Crocodiles.

---Current Stats---
Chakra:

"Teamwork is important, but that's one of the obvious goals. Yes, the three of you need to learn to work better as a team, but for only having been a team for a short while, I expected this much from you. I was hoping you would rise to the challenge. In fact, I expected Akihiko and Kumiko to be working more as a team to try to take me on, seeing as they're siblings who seem to get along well together.

"But besides that, there are several reasons why I put the three of you through this. One, you will face opponents more skilled than you and more powerful than you when you least expect it. You need to be prepared to face them at any time during a mission. There are shinobi far more powerful than myself who would like nothing more than to eliminate a few leaf ninja. So then, just so you know, I was holding back. If I did this to you holding back, then what could I do if I were serious about killing you?"

He let the words linger in the air for a few seconds before he continued.

"Second, I wanted you to face an unfair fight. Not just in matters of skill and chakra, but in the environment and enemies too. If it had just been myself, the three of you could have rushed me and possibly gotten your hits in, but by creating my clones, I made it far harder for you to do that, even splitting you up and making it impossible for you to tell which was the real me without landing a hit in the first place. I removed visibility for you with my Hiding in the Mist jutsu, and left you vulnerable at all angles for my strikes. Then I split you up - as soon as I did that, you had almost no chance to succeed.

"Akihiko bore witness to one of the things that a good shinobi must have - a counter. This is the third thing that I was hoping to show you. When you face an enemy shinobi, you will rarely know what they are capable of and will have to analyze them as you fight. Your knowledge of jutsu and how to combat them will be your greatest ally, more so than another ninja. If they come at you with a fireball, you respond with a water bullet. If they come at you with a gust of wind, you respond with an earthen wall. You should be prepared to counter what your enemies do, even if it's so simple as a thrown kunai. It could have poison, be a distraction, even a sign for an ally. All possibilities exist in that instant.

"I expect that this was the closest the three of you have had to real combat. The three of you need experience; this much should be obvious, even to you. That's why we have D-rank missions - so you can hone your skills as best you can before it becomes a life or death situation. We're not heroes, and we don't have the invulnerability the characters in stories do. We are shinobi and we bleed and die like anyone else; it's up to us to keep from doing that for as long as possible. Keep that in mind."

For all his serious talk about death and insurmountable odds, Hibiki still grinned, the sharp teeth, bright white in the sunlight.

"Any questions?"

Character Bio

Chakra Total: 64070

Last edited:
Neji had just finished being bandaged by the uzumaki twins as he listened to hibiki sensei speak. Everything he said was the truth. In battle as they would face opponents that were weaker then them they also would also face many opponents who are stronger than them and even in those situations they would have to fight until the end no matter what.

"Well I guess it's a good thing we have each other right. So we can take on these shinobi as a team. They won't know what hit them, when they have to deal with us."

Neji laughed a little as he struggled to stand up on his own power. "We are going to be the best genin team in the village." Neji looked at hibiki sensei. "So hibiki sensei when are we going on our first mission?"

GM
It was at this point in time that the sun had started to dip below the horizon, in just a few minutes the moon and darkness would paint the sky instead of red's and oranges.

Name: Akihiko
Appearance: *Will draw and add him*
Village: Konohagakure (Home village) *Spent childhood in Amegakure before coming back to Konohagakure*
Clan: Uzumaki decent
Weapons/Equipment: Smoke bombs, kunais, shurikens
Family: Akio Uzumaki (Father/deceased) Sakurako Kagame Uzumaki (Mother/deceased) Yoshiko Kagame (Aunt)
Teacher: Nogitsune Hibiki
Past: Their mother died during childbirth and Kumiko wasn't even supposed to be alive. The medic nins did the best that they could, but Sakurako lost too much blood. Their father relocated them to Amegakure, where he was a Shinobi killed in battle 10 years later. Yoshiko had received the news of the twin orphans due to being their closest relative, and did what she could to bring the two back to Konoha with her.
Personality: Akihiko used to be a carefree and outspoken child during his childhood. While enrolled in the Ninja academy at Amegakure, he and his sister didn't take their training all too seriously. He was the talkative one of the group, easily making friends with the other students. It was until that he and Kumiko witnessed their father dying in battle that their personalities did a complete 360. He is now a quiet, stoic child that cares for no one other than his sister. He doesn't even care about his aunt, even though she gave them a place to live.

---Skills---

Taijutsu: Hard Fist Style, Intermediate
Ninjutsu: Intermediate
Genjutsu: Beginner
Kenjutsu: Beginner
Fuuinjutsu: Beginner| *Will practice to develop this skill later on*
Shurikenjutsu: (Out of 10) Skill: 5 Accuracy: 7 Power: 7

Doujutsu: *Has not unlocked Rinnegan yet*
Special Taijustu: *Currently N/A*
Other: *Currently N/A*

---Jutsu---

Henge (costs 50 Chakra)
Hidden Mist Technique (300 Chakra to perform/50 to keep it going per round.)
Water Release: Gunshot (The more Chakra put into the shot, the stronger it is.)

---Stats---

Strength: 7 (+2)
Speed: 6 (+1)
Handseal Speed: 5
Agility: 6 (+1)
Intelligence: 7 (+2)
Knowledge: 5 (different in the fact that this encompasses Basic to Ninja Knowledge, from knowing how certain Clans/Jutsu work to the History of your Village.)
Chakra Control: 50%
Chakra: 50%, 2,000
Finesse: 5 (+1) (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
Stamina: 15 (+10 for Uzumakiness)
Ryo (Money): 2,000

Name: Kumiko

Appearance:

Village: Konohagakure (Home village) *Spent childhood in Amegakure before coming back to Konohagakure*

Family: Akio Uzumaki (Father/deceased) Sakurako Kagame Uzumaki (Mother/deceased) Yoshiko Kagame (Aunt)
Past: Their mother died during childbirth and Kumiko wasn't even supposed to be alive. The medic nins did the best that they could, but Sakurako lost too much blood. Their father relocated them to Amegakure, where he was a Shinobi killed in battle 10 years later. Yoshiko had received the news of the twin orphans due to being their closest relative, and did what she could to bring the two back to Konoha with her.
Personality: Kumiko used to be a cheerful and joyous girl during their childhood. While enrolled in the Ninja academy at Amegakure, she and her brother didn't take their training all too seriously. She was not as talkative, but she wasn't invisible to the rest of the crowd. It was until that she and Akihiko witnessed their father dying in battle that their personalities did a complete 360. She is now a mellow, quiet girl who shares similar negative traits as her brother. Kumiko holds some compassion within her, but submits to her brother's demands due to her lack of rebellion. If she is told to do something by him, she'll do it.

---Skills---

Taijutsu: Hard Fist Style| Intermediate
Fuuinjutsu: Somewhat intermediate
Shurikenjutsu: (Out of 10) Skill: 4 Accuracy: 9 Power: 5

These are in the case of a Clan.

Doujutsu: Rinnegan
Other: 6 Paths of the Sage-Deva Path

---Jutsu---

Bunshin (cost's 100 Chakra and requires 20% Chakra Control)
Henge (cost's 50 Chakra)
Water Release: Violent Bubble Wave (More Chakra used, the stronger it is. Doesn't have to be this.)
Water Release: Syrup Capture Field (The longer it's used, the more Chakra is drained or something. (Ex: 10 minutes of use lessens 100 Chakra, excluding the beginning amount needed to perform it in the first place.)
Attractive Forces (Requires 200 Chakra to perform; stronger the more Chakra is put into it.)
Repulsive Forces (Requires 100 Chakra to perform; stronger the more Chakra is put into it.)

---Stats---

Strength: 6 (+1)
Agility: (+2) (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Knowledge: 5
Chakra Control: 50% (the more Chakra you have the less Chakra Control you have. Feel free to edit this how you wish but keep that in mind.
Chakra: 50%, 8,000
Finesse: 4 (+1) (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
Stamina: 35 (+30 for Uzumakiness and Rinnegan)

Akihiko: 1,600 Chakra

Kumiko: 5,250 Chakra

Combined inventory:

-100 kunai
-50 shuriken
(-4 for Kumiko's throw)
46 shurikens remaining
-4,000 Ryo
-4 feet of regular wire

Both twins finished patching up the Uchiha, finishing up the last of it before Kumiko turned to bandage the elder Uzumaki's wounds. He took a considerable amount of damage, but not as bad as Neji. She still felt bad for the friendly fire, and will have to apologize for it later. Both listened to sensei's next words of wisdom, telling him the hidden meaning behind the hidden meaning of the battle. Even Akihiko overlooked those reasons, and mentally kicked himself for it. Another reason he mentally kicked himself was that he wasn't as strong as Kumiko and Neji; he was the first one out after all. He'd have to train twice as hard if he wanted to get to their level of skill. The orange haired teen refused to fall behind.

Neji managed to stand up on his own, but he looked in absolute pain. Both twins even helped him keep his balance after he stood. "I'm sorry Neji..." Kumiko murmured to her teammate as she helped. It was her fault he was in this current condition. By the end of Hibiki-sensei's words, Neji asked a good question and both twins listened. When were they going on their first mission? What would they be doing on that mission, anyway?

"Well...."

Hibiki looked off at the setting sun, the time now obvious without the mist to obscure it.

"It won't be today, that's for sure. Not to mention, you guys are fairly well beaten up. So, tomorrow. Tomorrow we'll have a mission or two to do. So get your asses home, rest up and come back tomorrow prepared."

The jounin grinned his weird, disconcerting grin again as he looked back at his team.

"And once you have a few under your belt, we might do a C-rank mission."

Character Bio

Last edited:
Neji smiled at his two teammates who helped him keep his balance. It seemed that the three of them could get a long after all. Then he looked over at Kumiko who again apologized to him. He smiled and blushed at her, he hadn't really noticed it until now, but Kumiko was really beautiful. "Kumiko it's okay no need to apologize. It's my fault for not getting out of the way. I am seriously impressed with your power it's really incredible."

He then turned and looked at Hibiki sensei. "Hopefully we can get to some higher ranked ones soon. I want to get out there and really test my skills." Neji turned and looked back at his teammates and smiled. He was excited that he would finally be a real shinobi and that he was with 2 people he believe he could be friends with.

*CS Update* Added Akihiko and Kumiko appearances. Added a birthday just in case~ Eyes and who is alive is subject to change.

Birthday: March 10th
Appearance:

Personality: Akihiko used to be a carefree and outspoken child during his childhood. While enrolled in the Ninja academy at Amegakure, he and his sister didn't take their training all too seriously. He was the talkative one of the group, easily making friends with the other students. It was until that he and Kumiko witnessed their father dying in battle that their personalities did a complete 360. He is now a quiet, stoic child that cares for no one other than his sister. He doesn't even care about his aunt, even though she gave them a place to live.

---Skills---

Taijutsu: Hard Fist Style, Intermediate

---Jutsu---

Henge (costs 50 Chakra)

---Stats---

Agility: 6 (+1)
Knowledge: 5 (different in the fact that this encompasses Basic to Ninja Knowledge, from knowing how certain Clans/Jutsu work to the History of your Village.)
Chakra Control: 50%
Chakra: 50%, 2,000
Finesse: 5 (+2) (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)

Appearance:

Personality: Kumiko used to be a cheerful and joyous girl during their childhood. While enrolled in the Ninja academy at Amegakure, she and her brother didn't take their training all too seriously. She was not as talkative, but she wasn't invisible to the rest of the crowd. It was until that she and Akihiko witnessed their father dying in battle that their personalities did a complete 360. She is now a mellow, quiet girl who shares similar negative traits as her brother. Kumiko holds some compassion within her, but submits to her brother's demands due to her lack of rebellion. If she is told to do something by him, she'll do it.

---Skills---

Taijutsu: Hard Fist Style| Intermediate

---Jutsu---

Henge (cost's 50 Chakra)
Water Release: Violent Bubble Wave (More Chakra used, the stronger it is. Doesn't have to be this.)
Water Release: Syrup Capture Field (The longer it's used, the more Chakra is drained or something. (Ex: 10 minutes of use lessens 100 Chakra, excluding the beginning amount needed to perform it in the first place.)
Attractive Forces (Requires 200 Chakra to perform; stronger the more Chakra is put into it.)
Repulsive Forces (Requires 100 Chakra to perform; stronger the more Chakra is put into it.)

---Stats---

Strength: 6 (+1)
Agility: (+2) (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 6 (+1)
Chakra Control: 50% (the more Chakra you have the less Chakra Control you have. Feel free to edit this how you wish but keep that in mind.
Chakra: 50%, 8,000
Finesse: 4 (+1) (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
Stamina: 35 (+30 for Uzumakiness and Rinnegan)

Akihiko: 1,600 Chakra

Kumiko: 5,250 Chakra

Combined inventory:

-100 kunai
-50 shuriken
(-4 for Kumiko's throw)
46 shurikens remaining
-4,000 Ryo
-4 feet of regular wire

Both twins nodded once at sensei's words, though Akihiko would be the one training a little further. With Kumiko's Rinnegan and Neji's Sharingan, the elder Uzumaki had a lot to make up for it. Maybe one day he could unlock his own Rinnegan and have Kumiko help him. After the praise, Kumiko smiled out of appreciation. Who would think that after being the victim of friendly fire, Neji would praise her? Though Akihiko didn't like the look on Neji's face, he said nothing. So long as that Uchiha kept his paws off his sister, he'd be fine.

Kumiko smiled and Akihiko gave the faintest of ones after their teammate's words. Neji's attitude would motivate the team further to become successful. Maybe even to become one of the best teams in Konoha. "We'll be ready, sensei." Akihiko told Hibiki. He was already aware that D-rank sucked. The elder Uzumaki had been told so while he was still in the Academy by other Genin. "We'll have to get going if we want to come back prepared." He said, earning a nod from his sister.

Last edited:

Shizuka was shocked. She had no idea why she was called to the Mizukage's office, but this was the last thing she was expecting. It was all she could do to focus and not have her mouth hang open like an idiot at her suggestion. 'The Mizukage wants ME as her student? Pity? We were the only two I knew of without a Jounin teacher. But, not with that tone... she must have seen something in the two of us, but... I'm not sure what.' She quickly thought to herself, her eyes quickly glancing over herself as best as she can before she looked over at her partner for a few seconds. "Wait, no... that's a metaphor." She told him before turning her attention back to the Mizukage.

"I-..." For once she didn't know what to say. "Ye-..." Well, Shizuka wanted to say yes, but the words did not come out. This was a tremendous and unexpected honor. She had potentially just gone from having no teacher to having the Mizukage as her instructor. 'Come on, you idiot. Just get the words yes out of your head. You can do it!' Shizuka takes a deep breath to calm herself down before she is finally able to get something out. "I would be honored to be your student, Lady Mizukage." 'There we go.' Maybe this was the first step on her dream of wielding one of those seven swords. She was hoping it was.

"I trust the three of you will be able to get to your homes without much problem. As it is, I've got a few things to handle before I can call it quits for the day."

Smirking, he drew the last remnants of the mist about him and vanished, leaving the genin behind as he headed back for his own clan compound. With all the mist, he had let the time slip away from him and even though it was nearing evening, there was still a fair amount of work to be done. That the three had lasted for the majourity of the day against him was good; that they had done as well as they had, even better. There were a few concerns, but there always were when it came to teams.

The three needed to work on teamwork, and needed to understand each other better, or at least, which it came to Neji. The Uchiha boy was a wild card between the Uzumaki siblings and they would need to incorporate his talents and skills if they were to succeed. There was time for that, plenty of time in fact. With any luck, they might be able to complete a D-rank mission or two the next day, if they were feeling up to it. And of course , he'd see their progress after every few. With any luck, and if they kept up as well as they did today, a C-rank mission could be in the near future, maybe in a week. That was reliant on their performance though.

Approaching the complex, he smiled. Even in his absence, things were going well; as they should be of course. He had known for some time that he would be in charge of a team after the academy graduations and had made preparations for what should be done while he was gone. He could potentially be gone for weeks on a mission and everything would go as smooth as though he had been there. In perfect honesty, it was mostly thanks to his father, Katsu, that things ran as well as they did - he had been brilliant at organization and has set everything up to run autonomously without him. Hibiki on the other hand wasn't quite so skilled but a few years of experience with older members who understood the system already made things much easier.

Entering his apartment through the balcony he had left from, he went straight to the door. Awaiting him was a stack of paperwork in a small basket on the wall beside the threshold, most of which were simply notices and the occasional piece that needed his signature. Regardless, he read over each, glad that he read quickly, and munched on a personal stash of jerky hidden in his desk. Most of them were telling about who had come back from missions and who were leaving, one telling him that his younger brother had just returned from a mission only a few hours before. Still, just the usual and nothing actually requiring his attention, other than Masami's return.

The administrative work taken care of, Hibiki left the signed ones in the basket and trashed the rest of the aside from the one regarding Masami, leaving this on on his desk. There was still a good two hours before he would turn in and that meant he could slip in an hour of training before a good soak in the compound's hot spring. Taking a small knapsack with everything he needed, he headed down to the training grounds, still well equipped. Setting the bag down at the edge of the area, he entered into the center of the area, drawing one of his blades.

The first ten minutes were spent strictly in the slow movements of transitioning between the different stances of the Raging Tempest sword style. It was a key component of the style, understanding the way your muscles flowed with each movements; the more you understood, the easier it became and the easier it became, the more fluid the strikes became, turning a master into a whirlwind of blades that could strike from all angles. By no means was Hibiki a master, but he still worked on it, knowing full well that even a master would not neglect the basics of training. Halfway through, he switched hands, showing only a slighter degree of expertise with his off hand. Knowing this limitation made him better for it and made him want to become even better.

Afterwards, he moved into his favourite attack stance, his blade held low and to his side, the perfect placement for a whip strike but also perfect to bring up and defend with. Already within range of the wooden target, he lashed out at the well-worn wood, scoring a shallow slice across it. Were it human, it would be bleeding profusely, thanks to his kekkai genkai. Even as he watched the splinters fly from the cut, a thought occurred to him: wouldn't it be possible to extend the damage if blood was absorbed as the strike hit, lengthening the blade even as it sliced?

It was a thought that was easily tested. Moving in closer, he could better control the extension of his blade for such an exercise. Slashing again, and manipulating the mechanism that extended and retracted his blade, he could see that it was a fact - lengthening the blade as it struck would incur more damage. It seemed obvious, but then again, how many shinobi were able to change the actual maximum length of a ranged weapon? It could be something only for him, or at least, for those of his expertise with Shinku Shokuno Sousa. With the right application of chakra, the chainblade could lengthen with the blood on the weapon as it was swung, increasing not only the length of the slash, but how deep it cut as well. It would take fine chakra control and skill with Shinku Shokuno Sousa but it would be relatively easy to do, maybe something along the lines of a D- or C- rank jutsu for what it would actually take.

Unfortunately, that would require someone to test it on, to see what it might take. Shrugging mentally, Hibiki continued through his paces with the Raging Tempest sword style, moving on from the stationary target to imaginary targets that moved around him, near-hallucinations that kept moving around erratically. By the time he was drenched with sweat, his long red hair plastered to his back, he was grinning, the immaterial targets gone from his vision.

Sheathing the blade and grabbing the knapsack, he walked leisurely to the spring, feeling the hot air warming him up the closer he got. Stripping down and going to the mens' side, he was glad to find no one there and to have the spring to himself. Slipping in, he let the water rise up to his lower lip. The kunai in his hair kept much of it down but what it didn't floated along the surface, surrounding the clan leader. In his head, he ran over everything that needed to be done the next day. With any luck, he might see Masami before he left to get the D-rank mission for his team. If not, he might come back early to catch up with his younger brother.

His soak lasted until he was nearly falling asleep in the comforting embrace of the hot water. Catching himself about to doze off by slipping underwater, he came back up, standing with his hair drenched around him. With a careful flick, he tossed his mane back behind him before climbing out and toweling off, changing into a pair of loose shorts to sleep in. He padded back to his apartment, watching lights flicker out across Konohagakure and knowing full well that his would soon join them.

Back up in his apartment, he locked everything down and dumped his filthy clothes off to the side, intending to take care of them either tomorrow or the next day, before turning out the lights and lying in his bed for a few minutes before drifting off, his exhaustion finishing the work the spring had done on him.

Character Bio

Chakra: 64070
-600 (Shunshin)

GM/Training Results
Practicing with his Raging Tempest Sword Style, +50% added, 50% out of 150% Total.

New D-C-Rank Jutsu (Untested), +23% Added, 23% out of 130% Total.

Due to his new theory with his Bloodline he also gained a few experience with his Bloodline, +5% Added, 5% out of 175% Total

Neji was still hurt from Kumiko's rinnegan attack, but as he walked home he made it look like he was completely fine. Overall it was a successful first day of being a genin. He held his own against his jonin sensei and even managed to take down one of his clones. Neji smiled at himself as he continued making the trip back to the Uchiha compound.

On the way he ran into some of the other kids from his graduating class. He smiled as they talked about their sensei's and teams and their first days of being genin. He stayed and talked with them for about 10 mninutrs before he said goodbye as he had to get back to his family.

Neji entered the Uchiha compound and was met by smiles and greetings from the different Uchiha in the compound. Neji was the son of the head of the Uchiha clan. Everyone expected a lot from him and expected him to eventually take over the Uchiha from his father some day. Neji knew that would not be for a long time still, but he was excited for that day to come. He had two goals. He wants to become leader of the Uchia and he wants to become hokage!

He walked inside his house and was met by his parents. Dinner was ready on the table and he walked over and sat down with his family as they discussed his first day as being a genin. After dinner Neji and his father went outside to heir training area and trained his sharnigan. Neji activated his sharnigan and his father came and tried to attack him. Neji using the sharnigans power was to dodge the attacks as he was able to see where his father was attacking. Then his father wanted him to work on reading his hand signs and copying his fathers jutsu. After they trained Neji's sharingan for a while, they started to hone his fire chakra nature. His father wanted to teach him a jutsu called burning ash accumulation. With this jutsu the user would spit a large amount of ash out of his mouth and then he would click his teeth together setting the ash Ablaze burning everything that was caught in the ash. They worked on that jutsu for a while and en called it a night.

Neji went and took a nice relaxing bath as it had been a long day compared to his days in the academy. After bathing for a while he got out and went to his room. He threw on clothes to sleep in and then got in bed, he was excited to see whqt tomorrow would bring, even if they were just D ranked missions. He eventually fell asleep.

GM/Training Results
Neji had his Sharingan activated for a total of +2 hours added, 2 hours out of 72 total.

Neji has activated activated his Sharingan +2 Times, 52 out of 125 total.

Neji's Finesse, Speed, Agility and Handseal speed all increased by +1.

Neji has started learning B-Rank Ash Accumulation Jutsu, +20% added, 20% out of 150% total.

*CS Update* Added Akihiko and Kumiko appearances. Added a birthday just in case~ Eyes and who is alive is subject to change.

Appearance:

---Skills---

Taijutsu: Hard Fist Style (13% out of 175%), Intermediate

---Jutsu---

Henge (costs 50 Chakra)

---Stats---

Speed: 10 (+1)
Agility: 14 (+1)
Intelligence: 9 (+2)
Chakra Control: 56%
Chakra: 53%, 2,500
Finesse: 9 (+1) (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)

Appearance:

---Skills---

Taijutsu: Hard Fist Style| Intermediate (17% out of 180%)

(56% out of 100 for new one)

---Jutsu---

Henge (cost's 50 Chakra)

---Stats---

Strength: 11 (+1)
Speed: 9 (+1)
Agility: 10 (+2) (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 15 (+1)
Chakra Control: 57% (the more Chakra you have the less Chakra Control you have. Feel free to edit this how you wish but keep that in mind.
Chakra: 55%, 8,500
Finesse: 5 (+2) (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
Stamina: 42 (+30 for Uzumakiness and Rinnegan)

Akihiko: 1,000 Chakra (-700)

Kumiko: 4,750 Chakra (-500)

Combined inventory:

-100 kunai
-50 shuriken
(-4 for Kumiko's throw)
46 shurikens remaining
-4,000 Ryo
-4 feet of regular wire

Both Akihiko and Kumiko watched as their sensei disappeared and left the three alone. The elder and youngest weren't all that tired yet, but they had to get some rest if they wanted to be prepared. They turned and began heading for home, walking down towards the Uzumaki compound. Akihiko was hurting from jumping into that jutsu, but refused to show his pain to Kumiko. The orange haired girl had enough on her plate. Worrying about Akihiko was the last thing she needed.

"When we get home, do you want to spar with me a bit?"

Kumiko nodded once to him, smiling softly after the request. She enjoyed training with her brother because he provided criticism, but never too harsh. Akihiko just knew how to how to be honest without being brutally so. The two of them continued their walk until they made it to a spot in the woods near their home, which was spacious enough for the two of them to train. The elder twin, like his sister, believed in Chakra enhancement. He wanted to be able to use his Chakra in more uses besides Jutsus. The elder twin wanted Kumiko to do the same, in case she had to perform hand to hand combat. Both twins, once arrived, stood opposite of one another facing each other.

"No Jutsus Kumiko, just hand to hand today, alright?" He told her, who nodded.

The two both held matching speeds, but Akihiko was clearly stronger than his sister. If there was a parry, he usually won. However, Kumiko would only use a small amount of Chakra during the parry, while Akihiko was using some Chakra in both strengthening his attacks and the parry. It would seem his sister preferred to conserve on Chakra, which could prove useful in the future. But after some time, Akihiko had worked up his stamina while his sister was still capable of another round of fighting. Once the younger saw that her brother needed a break, she walked over to him and gave a helping hand.

"Let's call it a day... We have to rest for tomorrow..." She told him, and Akihiko knew he couldn't say no. He had taken more damage than her during the training with Hibiki-sensei, Akihiko needed more rest than the other. After the twins made it back to their compound, they returned to, as always, an empty home. The two of them missed coming home to someone dearly, but after what happened to their mother and father, there was nothing the two of them could do.

After their showers and redressing their wounds, both made their way to bed. Though Akihiko fell asleep upon collision with the bed, Kumiko stayed awake for a little bit longer. A part of her was excited to be a Genin, but another part nagged that Konoha wasn't home. Yes, she missed Amegakure, but she would never betray Konohagakure now that she was a leaf ninja. Maybe one day she and Akihiko could pay a visit? Maybe during a mission.. With that thought, she closed her eyes and was welcomed by sleep.

Last edited:
GM/Training Results
Akihiko and Kumiko both gained +2% in Chakra Control due to training with Chakra Enhanced Taijutsu.

Akihiko gained +13% in Hard Fist Style, +13% out of 175% in order to go to Advanced Hard Fist Style.

Kumiko gained +17% in Hard Fist Style, +17% out of 180% in order to go to Advanced Hard Fist Style.

Akihiko gained +2 Agility and Finesse.

Kumiko gained +1 Strength and Stamina.

GM/Neji,Kumiko,Akihiko,Hibiki Fight Results
Due to the intensive fight Kumiko gained +4 strength, +3 speed, +6 Stamina, +9 Intelligence, and +3 Agility. She also gained +5% in Chakra Control and Chakra.

Due to the intensive fight Akihiko gained +4 Speed, +3 finesse, +6 agility, and +2 Intelligence. He also gained +3% in Chakra and +6% in Chakra Control.

Due to the intensive fight Neji gained +8 strength, +3 Intelligence, and +4 Agility and Speed. He also gained +6% Chakra and +7% in Chakra Control.

Due to the easy fight Hibiki gained +2 Speed, +2 Strength, +4 Agility, and +2 Finesse. He also gained +2% in Chakra Control and Chakra.

Neji had his Sharingan active in the fight for 4 hours, totaling at 6 out of 72 hours. He also had it activated 1 time throughout the fight and 1 time before the fight, totaling at 54 out of 125 times.

Kumiko gained +56% towards unlocking a new rinnegan power, +56% out of 100% in order to unlock a new rinnegan power.

Hibiki gained +15% towards the next level of his Shinku Shokuno Sousa, totaling at 20% out of 175% total.

Name
Name: Senju Uzuki

---Skills--- (rank them from D to C, you can only have 3 C's, you can also not rank/post skills you don't want you character can have, also please keep in mind, don't have them be able to do everything, as they are only genin.)(may change depending on Which Bijuu you choose.)

Taijutsu: Academy Style for now (C)
Ninjutsu: She has chosen to specialize in ninjutsu, showing an extremely high aptitude for it. (Skillful for her age) (C)
Genjutsu: As far as genjutsu goes, she might as well be moving a mountain. (Unskillful) (Does not use genjutsu as a result)
Kenjutsu: She does not use Kenjutsu
Fuuinjutsu: None yet
Shurikenjutsu: She hits her target 60% percent of the time (Moderately skilled) (C)

Doujutsu: (None.)
Special Taijustu: (I looked it up but... I don't think there is a specific special Taijutsu.)
Other: (None)

---Jutsu--- (a genin can only know the Academy 3, and 2 other D or C rank Jutsu. if you want your character to know a jutsu you created please use the Custom Jutsu Sheet first.) (May Change Depending on Which Bijuu you Choose)

Art of Ink: Soul Poisoning
Voltage Beam

Name: Art of Ink: Soul Poisoning
Clan: (If you decide that this is then that means only That clan can use this jutsu unless taught by a member of that clan.)
Type: Elemental
Chakra Control: 35%
Chakra Cost: 600
Description: Ink is drawn from the user's body. The user then utilizes their own chakra to form the ink into the form of needles. The ink is then thrust forward and into the enemy's chest, where it enters the bloodstream. Although this jutsu doesn't do a lot of physical damage, it does a bit of long-term internal damage, giving the opponent an ink-poisoning like illness.

Name: Voltage Beam
Clan: (If you decide that this is then that means only That clan can use this jutsu unless taught by a member of that clan.)
Handseals: 2
Chakra Control: 40%
Chakra cost: 650
Description: The user opens his/her palms out to the opponent, letting out a beam of lightning. The 'lightning' temporarily stuns/shocks the opponent, rendering the opponent immobile for five seconds or so. (That isn't a lot of damage but, it's a little more than AOI.)

---Stats--- (you have 12 points to spend. Every point you put into Chakra Control and Chakra increases it by 1%, as i don't want to make it too easy for this. Once you go up in rank your Chakra and Chakra Control go back down to 50% but you keep how much Chakra you have and how good your Chakra Control is. Meaning you can still do jutsu you were doing before that rank, but now you can refine your Chakra Control more and increase your Chakra more.)

(These may change depending on which bijuu you pick. Make sure to check Bijuu Information.)
Strength: 5 (+5) *Bijuu*
Speed: 5 (+2)
Handseal Speed: 5 (+3)
Agility: 5 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 5 (+4)
Knowledge: 5 (different in the fact that this encompasses Basic to Ninja Knowledge, from knowing how certain Clans/Jutsu work to the History of your Village.) (+3)
Chakra: 50% (+280) *Bijuu*, 2,000 (+140,000) *Bijuu* (every 5% is plus 500 Chakra. the number this number goes down by 100 every 5% you take off and put into chakra control.)
Finesse: 3 (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.) (+6) *Bijuu*
Stamina: 8

--Inventory--
-30 Senbon needles, 15 explosive tags
-50 kunai
-25 shuriken
-2,000 ryo
-2 feet of regular wire

Early in the evening, Uzuki found herself bored, so bored that she got up and walked off to receive a mission (after getting on her mission clothes, of course). Yoko had begged her not to leave as she was suffering from extreme boredom as well, and had to be practically be pocked off of her cousin's leg. The Senju rolled her eyes, chuckling as she shuffled out of the clan territory.
--
The mission was simple: Help an old lady pick carrots from her garden. Uzuki shook her head at the scroll, fully confident in the thought that she would somehow (with no doubt) find someway to injure herself on this mission or screw it up. The mathematical probability that she would actually fail this mission, as it only required her to use stamina, was most likely extremely low, but she knew she would find a way (though she had no will to do so).

The silver haired female sauntered down the street, now taking time to notice that no one waved hello or smiled at her like they used to. 'Is there something on my face, O great street of Konoha?' she joked in her thoughts, causing herself to giggle out loud. She made sure to cover her mouth as she approached the mission location. The old lady greeted her with some chocolate mochi, as her personal thanks to the young ninja before she had even begun. Uzuki grinned and ate a bit before getting to work.
--
After an hour's worth of work, all of the carrots were successfully picked and even washed. Uzuki bowed deeply to her elder and thanked her for letting her be of assistance. The elderly woman, almost shocked at the young lady's amount of politeness, just nodded her head and sent her on her way.

Reaching her destination in record time, Uzuki reported back to the designated area, turned in the scroll, and received her pay. When given the 'OK', Uzuki left and slowly walked back home.

Upon her arrival, Uzuki went straight to bed, slightly sick from the sweet treat of the not-so-past. Her mother and cousin could care less of the reason; they still worried about her, even when assured by the supposed sick herself that everything was fine. With a final glance out of her window and a kiss goodnight to the fading phoenix which was the burning sun, Uzuki's red oculi saw no more as she drifted off.

Mission Results
Uzuki managed to gain 1,300 ryo and a 2,000 Ryo tip from the old lady thanks to her mission.

Night had arrived over Konahagakure, shrouding everything in darkness. It was just fine for the missing-nin as they planned on limiting interaction with the villagers but the problem of Shika's wounds remained. At this rate her limp had gotten to the point where she had to rely heavily on her hand-made crutch and move slowly to prevent irritating the embedded kunai. They made their way slowly towards a bench as they were unable to find a room for the night.
"It'll be okay. It's not that cold out tonight." Masaru commented dryly before letting himself flop onto the wooden slats. The bench being too small and his feet dangled off the edge. He sighed, not looking forward to the day ahead of them. Shika opted to simply plop herself on the floor, as the bench was too small and she didn't want to risk pushing the kunai in deeper during her sleep. "From Jounin to this... even Genin live better than this. Funny world, isn't it?"
"Deserved punishment." Shika rolled over, clearly done for the night. Masaru followed her wake soon thereafter, resolving to explore Konahagakure more thoroughly tomorrow.

Name: Shika Yukimura
Appearance:
Ibuki-onimushasoul.jpg
Bingo Book Rank: B
Weapons/Equipment:
A simple yumi carried with sixty arrows in a quiver.

7hknKpe.png
A handful of kunai and shuriken carried in a weapon pouch.
A short wakizashi carried on her hip.
sh2328.jpg

---Skills---
Taijutsu:
C (Leaf Great Whirlwind)
Ninjutsu: C
Genjutsu: N/A
Kenjutsu: B (Iaidō)
Fuuinjutsu: N/A
Kyūjutsu: B

---Jutsu---
Henge (costs 50 Chakra.)
Name: Swallow's Flight
Handseal's: 2
Chakra Control: 150%
Chakra Cost: 100 per arrow.
Description: Sharpens and reduces drag on arrows using the air, making arrows fly faster, hit harder and pierce better.

Name: Invisible Barrage
Handseal's: 6
Chakra Cost: 150 per arrow.
Description: Clones the fired arrow into multiple copies made of piercing wind. Hard to see the cloned copies, as they are made of air, but they are capable of doing the same damage as the original. Can be combined with.

Name: Violent Wind's Melody
Type: Elemental (Wind)
Chakra Control: 100%
Chakra Cost: 20 per minute.
Description: Increases the sound of the wind, making it harder to hear or detect her arrows.
D - Temporary Paralysis Technique (100 Chakra, incapacitates one enemy for one round)
C - Scattering Thousand Crows Technique (300 Chakra)

---Stats---
Strength: 29
Speed: 30
Handseal Speed: 25
Agility: 28 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 25
Knowledge: 25 (different in the fact that this encompasses Basic to Ninja Knowledge, from knowing how certain Clans/Jutsu work to the History of your Village.)
Chakra Control: 50% (in reality your Chakra Control is now 250%)
Finesse: 30 (how fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
---Inventory---
-Yumi (Bow), 56 Arrows
- Wakizashi
-150 kunai
-225 Shuriken
-50,000 Ryo
-4 Soldier Pills
-10 feet of Ninja Wire
-A Bingo Book

---Current Stats---
Chakra:

Name: Masaru Goya
Appearance:
Doi.Hansuke.full.878593.jpg
Bingo Book Rank: C
Weapons/Equipment: Standard amount of kunai and shuriken stored in weapon pouch. A pouch of military rations pills. A pouch of poisoned senbon.

---Skills---
Taijutsu:
C (Basic Academy)
Ninjutsu: B
Genjutsu: B (Characters skill in Illusions, must have 80% Chakra Control.)
Kenjutsu: N/A
Fuuinjutsu: C

---Jutsu---
D - Hiding in Mist Technique (Water Release) (300 Chakra initially, 50 Chakra for every additional minute)
C - Hiding in Water Technique (Water Release) (200 Chakra initially, 75 Chakra for every additional minute)
C - Water Prison Technique (Water Release) (600 Chakra initially, 200 Chakra for every additional minute)
Name: Sudden Drowning Illusion
Handseals: 13
Chakra Cost: 200 per minute.
Description: Gives the target the illusion of drowning. (Incapacitates enemy for two rounds, ends when target is hit by something)
Name: Scalding River Illusion
Handseal's: 8
Chakra Cost: 250 per minute.
Description: Gives the target the illusion of swimming in boiling water. (Incapacitates enemy for two rounds and ends when target is hit by something. Leaves behind small burns and sensitive skin)

---Stats---
Strength:
Speed: 25
Handseal Speed: 30
Agility: 25 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 30
Knowledge: 28 (different in the fact that this encompasses Basic to Ninja Knowledge, from knowing how certain Clans/Jutsu work to the History of your Village.)
Chakra Control: 56% (in reality your Chakra Control is now 256%)
Finesse: 23 (how fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
---Inventory---
-200 Poisoned Senbon
-175 kunai
-270 Shuriken
-51,500 Ryo
-4 Soldier Pills
-10 feet of Ninja Wire
-A Bingo Book
-Normal Summoning Contract for Alligators/Crocodiles.

---Current Stats---
Chakra:

Name: Shinzui Tsukikari
Appearance:
Kiuiydu.png

Village: Konohagakure
Ninja Rank: Kage ( Clan Head )
Bingo Book Rank: S ( If this is fine )
Second Element: Spirit Release
Clan: Tsukikari Clan
Family:
Hattori Tsukikari - Father: Dead
Shinori Tsukikari - Mother: Dead
Personality: Shinzui is a calm and gentle man, keeping his cool no matter what the situation. As a Hokage, he is usually lazy and often relaxed. His assistant often scorns him for his laziness, but he often brushes it aside. He likes to joke around, sometimes not seen as fun but instead cheesy puns. The only time he really shows any type of negativity is when he is addressed as a women, which irritates him. He sometimes acts like a child when he is forced to do boring formal Hokage things and usually hides to avoid it. He's known to drift off and space out when people are speaking about uninteresting things to him.

Past: Shinzui was not born in Konoha but came from another village, far away from Konoha. He joined as a child, but treated as an outcast due to his hardly known origins. As he grew up, he eventually earned the respect and trust of the village and was made Hokage. He took in only 3 students, one of which is always by his side.

---Skills---

Taijutsu: Master level {A} Uses a somewhat Jeet Kwon Do style that revolves around the motion and flexibility of water. He is capable of taking down guys much larger than him.
Ninjutsu: Master {A}
Genjutsu: Expert {B}
Kenjutsu: Hardly uses a sword so Novice level {D}
Fuuinjutsu: Master level {A}
Shurikenjutsu: Master {A}

Special Taijustu: Touzaken {Flowing Fist} - A fighting style who's foundation is built upon water and using the weight of the opponent against them. It often involves grappbles, kicks, punches and unusual methods to catch their opponents off guard.
Other:
Head of the Tsukikari clan

A special KKG release that can only be found within Tsukikari clan. It is known as the Soul Release or Spirit Release, however Shinzui often states it to be Spirit Release. This allows the user to communicate with the souls of the dead and use them to their whim, creating new techniques.

---Jutsu--- (a Kage can only know the Academy 3, Shunshin and 5 other D, C, B, or A rank jutsu. They can also know an additional 1 S-Rank jutsu. if you want your character to know a jutsu you created please use the Custom Jutsu Sheet first.)

Silencing Technique: (Cost's 2,000 Chakra, Silences a room so that those outside of it can't hear inside.)
{BL} S Spirit Release: Fusion of the Dead and Living - 30,000 chakra to cast ( 2000 to maintain every minute/round)
A Wind Release: Gather Clouds of Heaven - 60,000 chakra to cast ( 750 Chakra to maintain every minute/round)
A Wind Release - Blade of Wind - 8,000 Chakra to Cast (500 Chakra to maintain every Minute/round. Increases in Length and piercing power the more chakra is put in)
{BL} B Spirit Release: Conjure - 300-4,000 (100-500 to maintain per round/minute)
B Wind Release - Vacuum Great Sphere - 7,000 Chakra to Cast (Increases in Strength and Size depending on how many Vacuum Sphere's are in use.)
B Wind Release - Vacuum Sphere - 5,000 Chakra to Cast (Increases in Strength, piercing power, and number the more chakra is put in.)
C Wind Release - Great Breakthrough - 1,500 Chakra to Cast (increases in strength, range, and power the more chakra is put in.)
C Wind Release - Divine Wind - 2,000 Chakra to Cast (500 to maintain per round/minute. Increases in number and Strength the more chakra is put in.)

Name: Spirit Release: Conjure
Clan: Tsukikari
Handseal's: 14
Type: Ninjutsu/Genjutsu
Chakra Control: 50-250%
Chakra Cost: 300-4,000 (100-500 chakra per minute)
Description: The user of this jutsu is capable of manipulating and summoning the surrounding spirits, forming them into whatever shape they desire. For example, the user can conjure up a single spirit and have it formed into the shape of jack o lantern face or a fake kunai or something simple. But a very skilled or master user can conjure a mass of spirits and have them form more complex things, such as a massive wolf or a highly detailed demon or a smog and etc. However, the more complex and larger the form, the more chakra and more chakra control it requires. The spirts themselves are unable to make contact with living creatures but is possible to control and enhance inanimate objects, such as a kunai or a jutsu. Another thing to note is that the spirits always have a connection to the user, even though it may be thin there will always be a link between them. These spirits are often mistaken for genjutsus, which the user can also use to their aadvantage. The spirits themselves have their own chakra but is also infused with the chakra of the user.

Name: Spirit Release: Fusion of the Dead and Living
Clan: Tsukikari
Handseal's: 35
Type: Kinjutsu
Chakra Control: 300%
Chakra Cost: 30,000 (2000/minute)
Description: This jutsu is considered to be a very jutsu, therefore banned by the Clan Leader himself. He only uses this jutsu when in dire situations. The user of the jutsu absorbs all of the spirits which they desire into their body, enhancing their own body and their jutsus. Their body also goes under physical changes, their skin turning into a light blue hue. Their hair turning into a pure white as their eyes also turn into a glowing white color. Once per use, the castor may also use the same abilities of their spirits and become intangible for a few secoonds.

Name: Wind Release: Gathering Clouds of Heaven
Handseal's: 23
Chakra Control: 400%
Chakra Cost: 60,000
Description: This jutsu requires a large amount of chakra and massive amount of chakra control. As the user is performing the hand seals, clouds begin to form over in the skies and begin to move in a spiral motion, with the user being under where the clouds are meeting. There is a small hole in the clouds, allowing a small ray of light to beam down on the user. Then, the clouds that have amassed in the skies above fall down in a tornado, eventually surrounding the user and whomever may be in it. Surprisingly, for such a massive tornado there is very little wind pressure since this is just a prerequisite. The clouds begin to condense and spiral around the user's hand, eventually forming a weapon of their choice (For Shinzui, it is a small fan), which grants the holder supreme control of the surrounding winds. From there, the user can send a giant gust of wind with just a flick of their wrist or several tornados with a swing of their arm.

---Stats---

Strength: 50
Speed: 51
Handseal Speed: 48
Agility: 50(encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 50
Knowledge: 50(different in the fact that this encompasses Basic to Ninja Knowledge, from knowing how certain Clans/Jutsu work to the History of your Village.)
Chakra Control: 75% {BL} (in reality your Chakra Control is now 450%, or whatever number you change it to plus 400%) (The more Chakra you have the less Chakra Control you have. Feel free to edit this how you wish but keep that in mind.)
Chakra: 52%, 211,000 (every 2% is plus 1000 Chakra. the number this number goes down by 1000 every 5% you take off and put into chakra control.)
Finesse: 65{+20 BL} (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
Stamina: 50
Ryo (Money: 100,000

---Inventory---
Weapons/Equipment:
- 200 Kunai
- 300 SHuriken
- 20 feet of Ninja Wire
- 10 Soldier Pills
- A bingo book
- Bamboo hat (in pic) with small serrated blades at the edge. The blades are capable of retracting back into the hat.
- A Forbidden Scroll with all the Village's Forbidden tehniques, his Clan's secrets and information, location unknown
- 2 Blueprints
- Lizard Summoning Contract:
Shinzui is capable of summoning lizards, 3 species specifically. They are komodo dragons, chameleons and gila lizards, the boss of the lizards being a massive Gila Lizard.
- (Baby Size) Miron: Miron is a relatively small chameleon, able to completely blend into it's surroundings. Despite being a chameleon, Miron is actually quite fast and is easily able to keep watch on unwary opponents. Shinzui mostly uses Miron for recon/spying purposes
- (Medium Size) Furon: Furon is about a horse size komodo dragon, but is actually faster than one. Furon is capable of maneuvering in dense jungles/woodlands with ease. Shinzui mostly uses him for transportation purposes, but also fighting purposes when fighting in areas heavily densed with trees. Furon contains a dangerous neurotoxin in his saliva and on his claws. He's also able to spit out acid from his mouth.
- (Large/Adult Size) Bukon: Bukon is a giant chameleon, about the same size of Pain's. It has the ability to completely blend into it's surroundings, along with all other of the chameleons. If desired, Shinzui can take himself and a small team of shinobi and shelter themselves within Bukon's mouth and travel without being noticed. Bukon is rather slow but is very quiet when compared to the other chameleon's. It also contains a powerful tongue which can extend and wrap around it's opponents, tossing them aside like rag dolls. It also has a powerful but slow tail, which it often uses when invisible
- (Titan/Giant Size) Chamokon: Chamokon is a titan sized komodo dragon which Shinzui uses for combat reasons. It's skin is incredibly durable and its claws and tail are just as equally powerful. Despite Chamokon lacking the venom that most Komodo Dragons have, it makes up for it in its pure raw strength and incredibly sharp teeth.
- (The Boss) Gon: Gon is a massive Gila Monster/Lizard, slightly bigger than Chamokon but much more powerful. Its skin and strength surpasses Chamokon, along with it's experience and knowledge. This is by far Shinzui's summoning and takes up the most jutsu. Gon is also capable of spraying out a fire looking spray from its mouth which is highly acidic and can easily melt clothes and skin if not avoided.
giant_gila_monster_head_draft_by_richardvale-d5earcz.jpg

the_giant_gila_monster_draft_by_richardvale-d4xdr3f.jpg

((Just imagine Titan Size))
- (Chief Summon1) Wakon: A small, baby size but elderly chameleon. Wakon has a small beard under his lip and is quite rowdy for a chameleon. He usually latches and hides within Shinzui's clothes for protection. Wakon is one of the 2 Chiefs that will teach Shinzui Lizard Sage mode. Wakon has the ability to pass on it's camoflauging skills to Shinzui and will eventually teach him how to completely erase his presence.
- (Chief Summon2) Yakon: Yakon is slightly larger than Wakon, but is Gila Lizard which is strange for it's race. It's about half the length of the usual Gila Lizards at about 1 foot long and rests on Shinzui's shoulder. She is usually critical of Wakon for being to rowdy and sometimes wonder why she ever married him.. Yakon will be the other one to teach Shinzui LIzard Sage mode. Once he learns their jutsu, together they could use Lizard Jutsu to amplify the abilities magnitude.
On top of a building, a pair of eyes glared at the two missing nin, not letting out a single hint of his presence. Shinzui examined and studied the two, determining whether they were threats to his village or not. The entire time, he held a kunai in hand in case they showed a single sign of hostility, but they had yet to shown anything. Walking right into my village and injured. They're quite reckless. A small smirk formed on his face The perfect type to mess with. He watched them as they fell asleep, putting his kunai back into his holster. A jonin appeared next to Shinzui, on a knee and bowing his head "Hokage-sama, what are your orders regarding the two missing nin?" Shinzui looked at them, thinking for a moment
"Leave them for now and let them sleep for the night. I'll take care of this personally" A bead of sweat went down the shinobi'
s head "Yes sir" Poor bastards The shinobi quickly left, leaving the Hokage to himself watching the two. "Tomorrow should be fun" He said with a smile, vanishing and leaving the two to a good nights rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.