Naruto: A Second Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm.... I was going to leave that for later because I was still thinking but... I have an idea now so, let me just edit that into the Character Sheet.

Roger that.

Alright Guys IC is up! Here's a link in-case you don't want to go back to the first page of this thread! Please read it THOROUGHLY as it has important info. Though you only have to read 1 Village's Village Stats as all Village Stats are the Same at the moment with no Player's as Kage.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/naruto-a-second-chance.82456/

@Ash Mortis I just re-read your Character sheet for anything i missed and, i'm sorry if this saddens your or anything btw, you cant have Wood Release skills, only Ink and Lighting, since you did not unlock the Mokuton(Wood Release), i'm sorry >_<

Oh, sorry. I just thought since it was something all Senju kinda just knew.. Oh well.. I'll just create my own jutsu. I won't complain, since I know how hard you work on this. It's only fiar that we comply right? *Smiles* Thanks for letting me know~ I'll be sure to change it.

@Ash Mortis And you just became my role model for roleplaying because of what you just said... You are a wonderful person!

• Love
Reactions: Ash Mortis
Cool, I've gone ahead and updated the profile and I'll be working on an opening post shortly.

Well, remember first post is you Skill, Jutsu, and Stats sections with ---Inventory--- Added on with your Starting Inventory (info on that in IC) so that it will be easier for you to manage without having to search it here.

I was just going to link my CS in a spoiler at the end of each post along with my current Chakra total for ease of reference.

@Ash Mortis Alright, for Voltage Beam the Chakra Cost is 650, Rank is C and Handseals are 2 ^^

I was just going to link my CS in a spoiler at the end of each post along with my current Chakra total for ease of reference.
That's a really good idea, but what about your Inventory then? You just gonna add that to your CS?

Yep, just did

Alright then, feel free to make the opening post ^^, i might make a character myself, but i might not as well, since this will be a lot to manage (so much MATH! TT_TT)

Gotcha @Shoske make dat CS bruh :3

Opening post made.

Yea, just finished reading it, Good job Gavin ^^

I'ma making it bruh! But before, is it cool if I make the Hokage? o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.