Naruto: A Second Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
KUMIKO HAS UNLOCKED THE RINNEGAN!
Congrats, now keep in mind she still has to train it in order to use it without going into Chakra Exhaustion.

Increase Kumiko's Stamina by +20 and change her chakra to 8,000. Whenever Kumiko increases her chakra or ranks up in Ninja rank then new amount of chakra is also multiplied by 4.

Would it be possible to reserve a Bijuu? If so, I'd like to reserve Niney, since I'm kind of busy at the moment so I can't shoot out a CS too quickly.

So this looks awesome; I've already got ideas running in my head. A couple of questions though.

1] We're still allowed to make our own clans, right?
2] It looks like we need a Jounin and I'm willing to volunteer to be a teacher for this motley crew. This said, s'alright if I have a higher bingo book rating?

So this looks awesome; I've already got ideas running in my head. A couple of questions though.
1] We're still allowed to make our own clans, right?
2] It looks like we need a Jounin and I'm willing to volunteer to be a teacher for this motley crew. This said, s'alright if I have a higher bingo book rating?
1] In order to make a clan a few things need to happen first in order to do so.
-1 You must find something clan specific or create something clan specific that are BloodLines. You can Learn how to get these Bloodlines by finding them in LOOT, you can create them through Experimentation, you could find a Kinjutsu Scroll as LOOT, you can explore an abandoned clan home (but you have to explore and find it first), you have to tell me if you want to roll to see if you awaken a Dormant Bloodline in you're character, or your character can come up with an original concept (like the Puppeteers in Suna that i have as clans).
-2 You'd have to show it to the Kage of your village but since there are no Kage characters yet it would be Auto-accepted.
-3 Build a clan district/buy an abandoned one from your village.
-4 Create rules and such for your clan alongside Secrets that only your clan should know.

Of Course if you find a Clan Kinjutsu, learn through Experimentation, or just don't want to expand your clan family than you can unlock it and be the only user instead of allowing other players to pick it as their clan.

2] Well since you asked nicely, yes, but only up to A Rank, okay? if you choose A Rank than your bounty is higher (in the case of villages going to war with yours or just exploring and someone wanted to be brave/get lucky.) you get an additional 7 Stat Points to spend, and you can Learn 2 more D, C, B rank jutsu or 1 A rank jutsu. You're Chakra increases by 20,000 and chakra control increases by 10%.

@Jessica2477 Yours is almost done (sorry >_<) in the Clan Skills Area where Other is at, you can change that to Six Paths of the Sage Level, in which you will list every path you can do. Since you're character is a beginner with Rinnegan they can only use 1 path right now so choose wisely. They have to train in order to use the rest of the Path's and Abilities of the Rinnegan (like Summon Gedo Mazo, using Black Chakra Rods, and using the Dead Body Possession Technique.)

1] Well, I mean, not as in PC making a clan but rather as player making a clan. It's gone now but I swear I remember something in the original origin post about making our own clans as part of the village at the very start.

2]Excellent and thank you.

1] Ah okay, yes you can, but PM me the details and such of it first before it gets accepted.

2] You're Welcome ^^

One more thing before I start the PM. If you're giving bonus stat points for being BBR:A,t hen wouldn't it also fall in line to also have boosted skill ranks?

Oh that's right! Thanks for Reminding Me! Since you're A Rank you can boost 2 more skills (it requires 2 skill boosts to make something S-Rank)

@KyuubKitsune9

Added "6 Paths of the Sage-Deva Path" to Kumiko. Is there more needed? :o

Nope your all done Jessica, Yours is Accepted now ^^.

Also Jessica for your First Characters Jutsu, Hidden Mist Technique, put the cost as 300 Chakra, and 50 Chakra Every minute/Round to Maintain.

So you're all done Jessica! Congrats! It'll take me a little while to make the IC but for now, wait for it ^^

Name: Neji
Appearance: image.jpg
Village: Konohagakure (Village hidden in the Leaves)
First Element: Fire
Second Element: lightning
Third Element: wind
Clan: Uchiha
Weapons/Equipment: kunai, shuriken, smoke bombs and paper bombs
Family: father is Sahoru Uchiha and his mother is Shina Uchiha. (If anyone wants to play Nejis siblings that's fine)
Teacher: Nogitsune Hibik
Past: Neji comes from the famed Uchihs clan. Since he was a little boy he has been regarded as a genius/prodigy. He awoke his sharnigan at the age of 11 when one day he was out in the Forrest and got attacked by missing nin. Neji did what he could to defend him self but was almost killed. Luckily for him, an anbu unit was in the area and saved his life, but that experience awoke his sharnigan and he has really gotten stronger since then. He graduated number one in his class. Neji grew up a well liked kid with a lot of friends. He has trained a lot and his goal is to be one hokage one day.
Personality: Neji is a nice dedicated talented individual. He trains a lot as he is trying to be the best shinobi he can be. He loves his clan and his village and will do whatever he needs to defend the village and his clan. Neji does have friends and likes to relax and joke around with them at times, but most of the time he is training by him self with his father.

History:
Neji was born into the prestigious Uchiha family. He was born to the head of the clan his fathers name was Sahoru Uchiha, his mothers name was shina Uchiha and he had an older sister who was named Tsuki Uchiha. They would all play a critical role in his life with Tsuki playing the biggest role.

From the time Neji was born he was called a genius, just like his older sister before him, he was expected to do great things for the clan and the village. Neji quickly learned jutsu and other shinobi tactics at a much quicker rate and younger age then a lot of other people besides his own sister.

Neji lived in a loving family home. His parents always very kind to him and his sister and he always enjoyed playing with his older sister when she got home from school and her missions and such things. One day though his sister was gone and she was gone for quite a long time. Neji asked his parents where she had went but they always just gave a smile and rubbed his head and told him not to worry. In reality they knew what was happening but had no choice in the matter. Eventually a few years later Tsuki returned but she seemed different then the girl she was before. She didn't stay for long as she again left but this time left on her own accord and for evil and revenge purposes which Neji would learn of later.

Neji entered the academy and as expected graduated number one in his class. He was then assigned to be part of a squad with the leaf's own vampire ninja Hibiki Nogistune as his sensei and the Uzumkai twins Kumiko and Akhiko as his squad mates. To be honest in the beginning he did not think that the uzumaki twins would be good squad mates as he did not think that they could keep up with him. He had plenty of other people in the academy that he would have rather had on his team. Soon enough though he was proved wrong as they both were fine shinobi and he learned that they were good people as well. He became friends with both of them even gaining a crush on kumiko. Together with ghe two of them Hibiki taught them many lessons and took them on many missions. Together the three of them contiuned to grow and become very strong.

Soon enough it was time for the Chunin exams. A lot of senseis who have rookie genin usually like to wait a year before letting them take the chunin exams, but Hibiki sensei believed in them and let them take the exams their first year. They all passed the first two parts of the exam with no problem. Then they had a month to train for the third part of the exam which was the tournament where the remaining genin would fight each other. And that's when Tsuki became a huge part of his and to be honest everyone's lives. She showed up there at the hotel and talked to Neji. He eventually agreed to let her train him in that month before the tournament. With her help he gained incredible power that would rival Just about anyone even though he was only a genin.

The tournament had needed and all three of them Neji, Kumiko and Akhiko had passed and become Chunin! But then just like that Neji's friends were gone. Tsuki had taken them from him and he knew why. She wanted Kumiko's rinnegan. He had warned them not to trust her, but they went with her. Neji felt upset and weak and felt like there was nothing that he could do. Once he got back to the village he put all of those feelings aside and trained. He trained hard with Hibiki sensei. He trained hard with his father, and he trained hard by himself. All he did for a while was train. He needed to be strong enough to defeat his sister. He knew that she wanted to destroy all of the major villages and kill a lot of innocent people. He wasn't sure why but all he knew was that he had to be the one to stop her. Soon Neji became a jonin and then took the Anbu exam and became an Anbu agent. He went on very dangerous mission as an Anbu agent which really helped push his skills to the next level.

In that time Akhiko had come back to village. He had come back voluntarily it seemed but as soon as he stepped into the village he was arrested as a criminal. He was seen by Asura Senju the hokage at the time and told him his story and everything he had on Tsuki. This was enough for Asura to pardon him and have him rejoin the lead village as a full fledged shinobi. Neji was unsure about Akhiko for a while after he returned. He didn't trust him and he was hurt that he and Kumiko had gone with Tsuki even after he had warned them about her. It took some time but Neji eventually began to trust him again and became friends again.

It was decided at the five kage summit that all the villages would ban together and fight Tsuki. Soon after that meeting, Kumiko returned to the village. This was a shock to everyone in the village. She was quickly arrested and questioned. She said that she was under a genjutsu and that Tsuki had controlled her that way. Neji had a feeling that wasn't true and kind of stayed away from her. He really didn't trust her at that moment and was pretty hurt that she had gone with Tsuki and traded one of her rinnegan eyes for Tsuki's sharingan eye.

Soon the flames of war were upon them and all the villages joined togteher to fight Tsuki, her creatures and some of the smaller nations that she had gotten to join her cause because if the main five hidden villages were destroyed then these smaller villages would then become the new major villages. Soon they were fighting battles on all different fronts all over the world. Neji was quickly showing just how strong he had become over the four years since the chunin exams as he took down many many opponents during he war and took on some pretty important missions. Just as it looked like the villages were gaining the advantage during the war, Tsuki with just one jutsu completely destroyed the entire sound village.

The final battled raged on as Tsuki and her army took on the brunt of the villages army. Soon Neji and his squad and a few others had fought their way to Tsuki. His squad and the others then became busy with tsuki's army which left Tsuki and Neji to fight it out. It was an intense battle. One of them would use a jutsu and then the other would one up the other and use a stronger jutsu. They completely destroyed the area that they were fighting it. Neji was told later that the battle was felt from very far away and it felt like lots of earthquakes were going off. The battle eventually came to the point where both Uchiha started using their Susanoo. They fought each other to the death the results of the outcome would change the world drastically one way or another. Eventfully Neji got the upper hand and had killed his sister with a chidori to the heart. Before he killed her Tsuki had using her EMS sharingan power to bring him into her world and explain everything to him. Everything that had happened to her and what caused her to go down this path. At the end she told him that she loved him and wanted him to live a good life.

Neji was a hero in the eyes of everyone in the leaf village and many throughout the world. After he had defeated his sister Neji took her eyes and gave the rinnegan back to Kumiko. He kept the sharingan for himself. Neji was in a bad place for a while after Tsuki had told him what happened to her. Neji wasn't sure if what he had done was right. Neji wanted revenge on the people that had done all of that stuff to her. Neji did some work and found the main person who was the cause of all of Tsukis pain. The person who had first come up with the idea. He was a man who was from the hidden stone village but was now living in a small village. Neji made his way to the man and extracted his and Tsukis revenge. Neji was happy at first but then realized that would not be what Tsuki would want him to do. He went back to the village to see that his sensei that he respected so much had become the hokage. That made him happy as he knew Hibiki would be a good hokage.

Kumiko helped Neji get back to his old self and this has brought back his feelings towards her that he had when they were kids. Soon Neji asked Kumiko to be his girlfriend and she said yes. They had a great relationship, eventually Neji proposed to her and they got married. Soon after they were married Hibiki stepped down as Hokage and at the age of 23 Neji became the third Hokage of the leaf village. His dream finally being realized!

Neji now has a wonderful family with Kumiko and their three children Koji, Emiko and Kohaku. Neji has been Hokage for a while now and has helped advance the village farther then it was before continuing the work that Hibiki had started. Neji plans on making the village even better and training his children to be the best they can be!

Skills:

Taijutsu: Hard Fist Style, S
Ninjutsu: S
Genjutsu: S
Kenjutsu: S
Fuuinjutsu: A
Shurikenjutsu: (Out of 10) Skill: 10 Accuracy: 10 Power: 10

Doujutsu: Mangkeyo Sharingan
image.jpg
Amaterasu the inexstinguishable black flames. It cost 10,000 chakra to use
Tsukuyomi is A powerful genjutsu. When neji locks eyes with someone he has them trapped in his alternate world where he makes seconds in the real world feel like days in his world whee he tortures his enemy. 20,000 chakra to use 1,000 per post to maintain.
Dojutsu: Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan
image.jpg
image.jpg
Weapon 1: Totsuka's Sword. The first thing that it stabs is automatically sealed away into it. He can only seal something once a month with it. Besides that it is a very powerful sword that destroys a lot of things.
Weapon 2: Yata Mirror. It has all five main chakra natures embedded into it and can block any one of them.
Ultimate weapon: Chakra Bow: This now can fire arrows of any chakra nature that the person possesses.
Jutsu:
1.Kawarimi (costs 200 Chakra)
2.Bunshin (costs 100 Chakra and requires 20% Chakra Control.)
3.Henge (costs 50 Chakra)
4.Fire release: great fireball jutsu (costs 300 chakra)
5.Fire release: Phoenix sage fire technique (cost 250 chakra)
6.Fire release: Burning Ash Accumulation ( cost 10,000 chakra)
7.Fire release: Cremation Jutsu ( cost 120,000 chakra)
8.Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (50 Chakra to coat up to 10 Kunai/Shuriken, More Chakra = More Kunai/Shuriken coated in fire)
9. Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu (2,000 Chakra to cast, More chakra = More Mist)

10.Shadow Shuriken Technique (No Chakra required)
11. temporally paralysis jutsu (1,200 to cast)
12. Lighting style: lighting gun (3,000 chakra)
13. Lighting style: 500 chirping birds (5,000 chakra)
14. A rank genjtutsu: Coercion Sharingan (7,750 chakra, 1,250 per post to maintain)
15. B rank genjutsu: Demonic Illusion Mirage Raven (7,500 chakra)
16. A rank ninjutsu: Lighting release Chidori (11,000 chakra)
17. A rank ninjutsu: Lighting release Chidori Current ( 11,500 chakra)
18. B rank ninjutsu: Fire release Blast Wave Wild Dance (7,500 chakra)
19. B rank ninjutsu: Fire release Great Fire Annhilation (6,750 chakra)
20. C rank ninjutsu: Fire release Fire bullet (5,000 chakra)
21. B rank ninjutsu: Shawdow clone jutsu (1,000 chakra per clone)
22. C rank ninjutsu: Lighting release lighting beast tracking fang (4,750 chakra)
23. A rank ninjutsu: Lighting release Chidori Senbom (10,750 chakra)
24. A rank ninjutsu: Fire release extinguishing curtain field (11,000 chakra)
25. A rank ninjutsu: Fire release great dragon Fire teqhnique (6,750 chakra)
26. C rank taijutsu: Lion Combo (0 chakra)
27. B rank ninjutsu: Fire release Uchiha flame formation (6,500 chakra)
28. A rank ninjutsu: Lighting release Chidori sharp spear (11,750 chakra)
29. C rank ninjutsu: Fire relase dragon Fire teqhnique (3,500 chakra)
30. S rank ninjutsu: Lightinig release lighting cutter (17,500 chakra)
31. A rank ninjutsu/shurikenjutsu: Shuriken shadow clone technique (11,500 chakra)
32. A rank ninjutsu: Hiding with camouflage technique (11,500 chakra)
33. A rank ninjutsu: Clone great explosion (11,250 chakra)
34. A rank ninjutsu: Gyurame (750 chakra)
35. S rank ninjutsu: Lighting release Kirin (17,250 chakra)
36. Wind release: wind cutter technique () Wind Release: Wind Cutter Technique
37. Wind release: vacuum wave () Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
38. Wind release: vacuum sphere () Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
39. Wind release: spiraling wind ball () Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
40. Wind release: gale Palm () Wind Release: Gale Palm
41. Wind release: slash () Wind Release Slash
42. Wind release: air bullets () Wind Release: Air Bullets
43. Fire release: great blaze ball (350,000) Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball

Strength: 1,436
Speed: 1,890
Handseal Speed: 1,347
Agility: 1,572 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 1,482
Knowledge: 1,518(different in the fact that this encompasses Basic to Ninja Knowledge, from knowing how certain Clans/Jutsu work to the History of your Village.)
Chakra Control: 144% (the more Chakra you have the less Chakra Control you have. Feel free to edit this how you wish but keep that in mind.
Chakra: 1,536,164
Finesse: 1,986
Stamina: 2,148
Ryo (Money): 47,176

When sharnigan is activated (Neji has a level 3 sharnigan)
Agility (encompasses flexibility and reflexes):1,557(+15)
Chakra control:174%(+30)

Inventory:
25 kunai
50 shuriken
10 smoke bombs
Ryo (money) 47,176

Last edited:
Aside from the few grammatical errors your character is Accepted Timv9. You gave a valid reason why he had Sharingan already unlocked which is good but next time please leave that blank and ask me to do a Random Generator for the chance if he has it unlocked already or not.

Yea sorry about the grammatical errors I'm doing this on my phone, and okay I'm sorry about not asking you about his sharnigan but thank you for letting me keep it.

No problem ^^, and trust me, i know how hard it is trying to post on this website with a phone XD

Status
Not open for further replies.