Naruto - A New Legend - Squad Thirteen's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll see about getting a post off today, but Tuesdays and Thursdays are when I volunteer, so today or tomorrow expect a post.

Things happen.

No posting order and that's entirely up to two factors: If she can get a CS out before or sometime after the squad announcements and the second if it is acceptable to by my standards. As it is I'm already overlooking her history section I'm not overlooking the Jutsu section.

Another solid post good job Avalon.

At this point i felt as though I had to drop my writing down drastically. Cause it seemed like I was writing far to much so I thought I should just fit it with you guys :l. Doesn't exactly compare--But ehh.

I suppose Shadowly could take Anowell's spot if he decides to come back before she finishes her CS but really if he/she was going to come back by now I think they would have

@VanceXentan ah, Hatake. I know quite confusing since i put Sarutobi in the cs. I'm currently editing the CS now. Sorry about that.
The reason why it became Hatake > Sarutobi > Hatake was because i remember in one OOC post you said she was a fairly skillful Hatake i believe. Which made me think,"It must be alright for her to be hatake again then'. Sorry again.

I'm sorry I'm confused what's going on?

@VanceXentan Basically she's switched back to Hatake. I've altered her CS slightly.
*Skips long complex explanation why c:*

Alright and just since you've proven yourself to be an good poster I'll let you keep Burning ash.

However you do now have one strike out of three N/A. Granted I am partially at fault since I didn't completely read your opening post myself and catch it earlier. I'm giving you a strike since you didn't inform me of this change.

Done with the post ; SORRY FOR IT BEING LONG. I DIDNT INTEND FOR IT TO BE LIKE THAT.
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]also i may alter Sayuri's CS mostly her bio. I'm not content with it and theres a lot of mistakes in my opinion.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]She's a hatake by the way.[/BCOLOR]

Her father is Shisa Hatake. I particularly named him shisa because of a legend and it fits his reputation as being 'Kenosha's foo dog'. Foo dogs are sacred lion-dogs who guard against and ward off evil. Particularly i snipped Shisa to be his name as the legend went:

The idea sparked that I can have Shisa be a known protector/Ninja in the village who is fierce. Known to defeat some major evils and such.
o-o.. I told you guys.
And i don't understand burning ash ?

EDIT: OH WAIT THE JUTSU. I can edit the justus if you want! c:

Alright then this is my mistake the for simply not noticing all together and I'll retract the strike. I'll take the blame for this.

Again I'll apologize for missing the fact that you said it in OOC and the fact that I fucked up. All the same it is an annoying change in my opinion that you did this after I accepted the character.

I suppose you two are on independence day break?

Nope. I don't live in America, so my Independence Day break was last Wednesday. I went camping with a few friends, it was fun.

Right now, I was actually in the middle of planning out my post.

I suppose you two are on independence day break?
Yeah. Hopefully I should be able to post on Sunday though.

Ah, I said it was fine! I only put the face as submission so that the response wouldn't be taken so seriously or offend you in anyway. (i usually put faces in OOC posts when i feel that i sound to serious when I don't mean to so I often fret how others would take my post.)
I didn't wanna say 'ok' cause i thought it sound a bit to serious..

Also I didn't mean to annoy you, But its understandable!
I had begun changing back to Hatake only because in one of your OOC posts you mistakenly said I was making a Hatake character at the time I made a Sarutobi,

And N/A has a talented young lady who belongs to the Hatake clan with the only real special thing about her being that she's got a tailed beast inside of her.
But then again, I could've just corrected you there, so sorry like said! Its understandable that it was quite annoying of me to change the CS so abruptly after it had already been accepted. Again, sorry! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.