Naruto - A New Legend - Squad Thirteen's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if you want to know why the part concerning the actual place we're starting at (the class room) is not as detailed as it could be is so that everyone could decide where they want to be at in the class room and establish any sort of connection with the people in the class.

If you guys want more info about the setting itself I'll tell you or I'l try to establish the scene a bit better.

Not rushing anyone at all but do you two know when you're going to get a post up? I'm just wondering because I'm going out to eat at six so I may not be able to respond immediately if something is sent to me.

Well you need to finish your CS before you post. With the changes I've asked for.

fair enough but you could have clarified that. The post I asked before hand was referring to Avalon and N/A Posting on the IC Thread.

I'm working on putting one together, but I don't think I'll be instigating any interaction until after the team announcements?

I'm working under the assumption that that'll be the post after everyone does their intros, for reference.

If no one is interacting with anyone then our teacher is going to usher things along.

Can I expect posts today? (sunday)

Ah I see the post I wrote up with the IC didn't get posted but you can find the IC Link on the front page on the top right hand corner where it says 'Play' I believe

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Really solid Opening post there Avalon.

I might be able to post either tonight or tomorrow. I just got home from spending the weekend with my dad. Sorry for not finding out about the IC sooner ! >_<

It happens and don't worry short of Wednesday (my DnD night) I'm flexible.

Done with the post ; SORRY FOR IT BEING LONG. I DIDNT INTEND FOR IT TO BE LIKE THAT.
also i may alter Sayuri's CS mostly her bio. I'm not content with it and theres a lot of mistakes in my opinion.
She's a hatake by the way.

Her father is Shisa Hatake. I particularly named him shisa because of a legend and it fits his reputation as being 'Kenosha's foo dog'. Foo dogs are sacred lion-dogs who guard against and ward off evil. Particularly i snipped Shisa to be his name as the legend went:

When a Chinese emissary returned from a voyage to the court at Shuri Castle, he brought a gift for the king, a necklace decorated with a figurine of a shisa-dog. The king found it charming and wore it underneath his clothes. At the Naha Port bay, the village of Madanbashi was often terrorized by a sea dragonwho ate the villagers and destroyed their property.
One day, the king was visiting the village, and one of these attacks happened; all the people ran and hid. The local noro had been told in a dream to instruct the king when he visited to stand on the beach and lift up his figurine towards the dragon; she sent the boy, Chiga, to tell him the message.
He faced the monster with the figurine held high, and immediately a giant roar sounded all through the village, a roar so deep and powerful that it even shook the dragon. A massive boulder then fell from heaven and crushed the dragon's tail. He couldn't move, and eventually died.
This boulder and the dragon's body became covered with plants and surrounded by trees, and can still be seen today. It is the "Gana-mui Woods" near Naha Ohashi bridge. The townspeople built a large stone shisa to protect it from the dragon's spirit and other threats.

The idea sparked that I can have Shisa be a known protector/Ninja in the village who is fierce. Known to defeat some major evils and such.

Mm...So would Sayuri and her dad be The Fox and the Hound?

Really solid Opening post there Avalon.
Thank you ^.^

Took a bit of time to get into Atsuki's mindset, but I'm glad it turned out alright.

But since we've all posted and nobody's interacting, I hope @Anowell manages to get her edits done before the team announcement post.

Well I'll try to get a post up later.

Mm...So would Sayuri and her dad be The Fox and the Hound?

Thank you ^.^

Took a bit of time to get into Atsuki's mindset, but I'm glad it turned out alright.

But since we've all posted and nobody's interacting, I hope @Anowell manages to get her edits done before the team announcement post.
Now that you pointed that out i didn't think of that! Pretty much! now it sounds so cute XD
(Honestly i've never watched the movie before. What exactly is it about?)

Now that you pointed that out i didn't think of that! Pretty much! now it sounds so cute XD
(Honestly i've never watched the movie before. What exactly is it about?)

Well umm...

It's not necessarily a happy movie, that's for sure. It ends... kind of happily?

It's movie about the friendship between a young fox and an equally young foxhound. Make of that what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.