Naruto - A New Legend - Squad Thirteen's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry! Been busy with friends and school! Will post tomorrow 100%!

Don't worry I just marathon-ed DnD so it's not like I was any better.

Reactions: Anowell
Akai.Katana.592184.jpg

Name: Misaki Uzumaki.

Nickname/Alias: Misa.

Birthplace: Konoha.

Clan/Bloodline: Uzumaki.

Chakra Nature: Water.

Appearance: Picture.
A picture of older Misaki will be added.

Personality:
Growing up in a loving, care-free family Misaki grew up to be a very kind, happy person. She never holds back when wanting to know something, or to say something at all. She has a grand wish to learn as her brother is a successful jonin and she wants to be like him. Sometimes she pushes it over the edge and gets mad at the people that try to stop her. But her wish to learn is only that big. She enjoys all things that are loud, interesting and alive. A grin never leaves her face and she accepts almost everyone into her group of friends. She believes everything can be talked out and chooses fighting as her last resort. Her fighting style, like everything else she does, is: think, then attack. Her bonds with others grow over time. She always is friendly but it still takes time for her to make someone fer friend, or become theirs. Misaki was educated in her family's history since she was little.

History:
The Uzumaki clan was a prominent clan in Uzushiogakure. They were also relatives of the Senju clan and thus both clans were on relatively good terms; an alliance that came to be today. They were the direct descendants of the Sage of Six Paths, along with their branch clan - the Senju, who used to belong to the same clan in the past.
The Uzumaki Clan was at first divided into two families - The Main Family and the Branch family. The Main branch consisted of pure blood Uzumaki clan members. All of the females in these families possessed the Uzumaki bloodline - the Kanzen Tentai.
The Branch family, jealous of the Main branch for possessing their bloodline deserted the clan. Later they came to be known as the Senju clan. Even after their desertion, the Uzumaki tried to maintain a good relationship with their blood relatives.

Misaki, Daughter of Boruto and Assa Uzumaki. Has an older brother named Ryuu. Her family is loving and Misaki didn't miss a thing growing up.
During her times at the academy, Misaki was good in one particular field. Chakra control. That ability bonds with her Kekkei Genkai. She used that small knowledge to chose the path of a healer. Along this short journey Misaki took an interest in liquids, creams and others, and not just those used for healing.

Weapons/Items: Apart the usual shinobi weapons and items she carries, she uses needles and similar things with harmful products.

Jutsu: (All in genin range.)

-Fūinjutsu.
are a type of jutsu that seal objects, living beings, chakra, along with a wide variety of other things within another object. Fūinjutsu can also be used to restrict movement or unseal objects either from within something or someone.

-Chakra Absorption Techniques.
...are techniques that allow the user to absorb another individual's chakra. They are typically used to absorb chakra from an opponent and add it to the user's own chakra reserves, allowing them to utilise it as if it were their own, while simultaneously exhausting the opponent's physical energy and limiting the techniques that they can perform.

-Chakra Flow
Chakra Flow refers to both the flowing of chakra through an object as well as any technique that increases the potency of a weapon by flowing chakra through it. Usually, elemental chakra is used to flow through bladed weapons in order to either dramatically increase their various pre-existing properties or to gain additional advantageous effects. The user must be touching the tool to initiate chakra flow, but direct contact with the weapon is not necessary to maintain chakra flow.

-Medical ninjutsu.
Medical Ninja Techniques) is a branch of ninjutsu associated with healing, as well as the manipulation of their own, or anothers' body, practised by shinobi categorised as "medical-nin". The use of medical ninjutsu requires very advanced chakra control, as well as extensive knowledge on such things as herbs, medicines, the human body and even poisons.
The knowledge of medical ninjutsu can be used for a variety of purposes apart from simply healing, such as creating and treating poisons, using extensive medical knowledge to create a poisonous gas, performing autopsies or surgeries, or attacking a person's body directly, deranging the target's nervous system or sending them into a comatose state by overriding their body with chakra. Medical Ninjutsu in itself can also be used offensively, example in use of chakra scalpels in battle, overriding an opponents body with medical chakra. Also some ninjas are able to apply the extreme chakra control required for medical ninjutsu to create chakra-enhanced strength.

-Usual genin and AS jutsu.

Kekkei Genkai:
Name of Kekkei Genkai: Kanzen Tentai.
Clan: Uzumaki.
Description: The Uzumaki females have the bloodline known as the Kanzen Rentai, which allows them unnatural longevity, advanced regeneration, and the ability to heal others with their blood. (Doesn't know how to use yet.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I do hope that this is a work in progress because, blunt as this may be, there is no way in heck that I'm going to accept that as it is. Also a personality needs to be written down everyone else does it so do you.

Hey they're there just to show what I expect to see you don't need to use them.

Tim is in another rp and Fub is also called Green and he's a part of my gundam roleplay on The Roleplaying Guild. Tim didn't post on my roleplay and it wasn't progressing well so it just died.

Just an FYI I'm waiting or people to confirm they're done their CS.

You could've just sent me a comment or pm but yes if there is an opening you can have it. At the moment I am patiently waiting for the current players to finish their CS's

Hey guys I know one of you is busy but what about you shadow and you Anowell

Hey guys I know one of you is busy but what about you shadow and you Anowell
i'm working on figuring out which jutsus to put in for Sayuri.
Its tricky looking at the rank and fire jutsus since she's genin and her nature is fire right now.
So yeah.

She'll also have paper justus bit too.

Been busy for the past three days, will probably finish it in the next two.

i'm working on figuring out which jutsus to put in for Sayuri.
Its tricky looking at the rank and fire jutsus since she's genin and her nature is fire right now.
So yeah.

She'll also have paper justus bit too.
You can use custom jutsu and think of less blunt ways to use fire based jutsu and think of my tricky ways to use it in more subtle ways.

Guys still no progress since my last post on Sunday?

Not actually sure what more should I add.

I feel like its too early for original jutsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.