1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Prestige
  6. Douche
  7. Adaptable
Genres
Modern, Military, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Furry, Anime, Alternate Dimension Modern, Horror, Supernatural
Naruto: a New Beginning
Welcome to NaNB, a rehash of my old and mostly successful RP Naruto: a Second Chance. This is going to be taking place in the same timeline as that did, meaning that this is just after all 5 villages were founded and their Kage chosen. From that point onward what happens in the ninja world depends on what you as the players do. Of course there will be an overall story (of which I won't reveal) but your decisions as Kage and players will decide ultimately what happens in this world.

Character Sheets

• Your skills and stats will be ranked numerically, that number determines whether its E, D, C, B, A or S-rank.

0 to 25 - E-Rank
    26 to 50 - D-Rank
    51 to 75 - C-Rank
    76 to 100 - B-Rank
    101 to 150 - A-Rank
    151+ - S-Rank

to calculate your total rank as a ninja, add all of your stats and skills together, then divide them by the number of stats and skills there are.

• Name:(if you pick a clan do not put a last name, as that clan's name will take it's place)
    Appearance: (feel free to put a picture if you want to)
    Village: (check Village Info for this.)
    First Element: (i will choose this for you via Random Generator if you want me to)
    Second Element: (you will not start out with a second element unless i say so)
    Clan:
    Weapons/Equipment: (What weapons and equipment your character has and uses.)
    Family: (you must have parents at the least, your Family, if they are not other players, will be NPC's that you control, but only in the case of your character interacting with them or your friends/sensei ect)
    Teacher: (i will decide this part.)
    Past: (you only have to put a small bit, not a lot.)
    Personality:

---Skills--- (You have 50 points to spend. Be sure to include what Letter rank they are as a result. Any skills you don't put points into, remove them from your sheet.)

Taijutsu: (Hand to Hand fighting skills, also tell what fighting style your character uses, if you don't wish to give them their own style than you can have them use the Basic Academy Taijutsu style until they make one.)
    Ninjutsu: (Character's skill in using Jutsu)
    Genjutsu: (Characters skill in Illusions, must have 80% Chakra Control.)
    Kenjutsu: (Characters skill with swords, please list the style they use as well.)
    Fuuinjutsu: (Characters skill with Sealing)
    Shurikenjutsu: (skill/accuracy/power with throwing weapons.)

(These are in the case of a Clan. Remove the skill if it's not from your clan)

Doujutsu: (skill with Eye Techniques)
    Special Taijustu: (skill with Clan's Taijutsu style, in the case of the Hyuuga's Jyuuken or the Inuzuka's Man Beast style among other things.)
    Other: (This takes place for things like the Aburame's skill with Kikaichu, or a Kaguya's skill with their Bones.)

---Jutsu--- (a genin can only know the Academy 3, and 2 other D or C rank Jutsu. if you want your character to know a jutsu you created please use the Custom Jutsu Sheet first.)

Kawarimi (cost's 20 Chakra)
    Bunshin (cost's 10 Chakra and requires 20% Chakra Control.)
    Henge (cost's 5 Chakra.)

---Stats--- (you have 50 points to spend.)

Strength: 5 (Your physical strength)
    Speed: 5 (Your physical speed)
    Handseal Speed: 1 (How quickly you can form handseals.)
    Agility: 5 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
    Intelligence: 5 (Your technical knowledge, aka book smarts.)
    Wisdom: 5 (Your physical knowledge, aka street smarts.)
    Chakra Control: (2) 10% (1 point = +5% Chakra Control)
    Chakra: (5) 100 (1 point = +20 Chakra)
    Finesse: 5 (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
    Stamina: 5 (How long your character can last)
    Ryo (Money): 2,000

• Name:(if you pick a clan do not put a last name, as that clan's name will take it's place)
    First Element: (i will choose this for you via Random Generator if you want me to)
    Clan:
    Family: (you must have parents at the least, your Family, if they are not other players, will be NPC's that you control, but only in the case of your character interacting with them or your friends/sensei ect)
    Personality:

---Skills--- (You have 75 points to spend. Be sure to include what Letter rank they are as a result. Any skills you don't put points into, remove them from your sheet.)

Taijutsu: (Hand to Hand fighting skills, also tell what fighting style your character uses, if you don't wish to give them their own style than you can have them use the Basic Academy Taijutsu style until they make one.)
    Kenjutsu: (Characters skill with swords, please list the style they use as well.)

Special Taijustu: (skill with Clan's Taijutsu style, in the case of the Hyuuga's Jyuuken or the Inuzuka's Man Beast style among other things.)
    Other: (This takes place for things like the Aburame's skill with Kikaichu, or a Kaguya's skill with their Bones.)

---Jutsu--- (A Jounin can only know the Academy 3, Shunshin and 5 other D, C, or B rank jutsu. if you want your character to know a jutsu you created please use the Custom Jutsu Sheet first .)

Kawarimi (costs 20 Chakra)
    Bunshin (costs 10 Chakra and requires 20% Chakra Control.)
    Henge (costs 5 Chakra.)
    Shunshin (costs 60 Chakra. Requires 50% Chakra Control.)

---Stats--- (you have 75 points to spend.)

Strength: 25 (Your physical strength)
    Speed: 25 (Your physical speed)
    Handseal Speed: 20 (How quickly you can form handseals.)
    Agility: 25 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
    Intelligence: 25 (Your technical knowledge, aka book smarts.)
    Wisdom: 25 (Your physical knowledge, aka street smarts.)
    Chakra: (25) 500 (1 point = +20 Chakra)
    Finesse: 25 (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
    Stamina: 25 (How long your character can last)
    Ryo (Money): 50,000

Clan:
    Personality:

---Skills--- (You have 100 points to spend. Be sure to include what Letter rank they are as a result. Any skills you don't put points into, remove them from your sheet.)

---Jutsu--- (a Kage can only know the Academy 3, Shunshin and 7 other D, C, B, or A rank jutsu. They can also know an additional 1 S-Rank jutsu. if you want your character to know a jutsu you created please use the Custom Jutsu Sheet first.)

Henge (cost's 5 Chakra.)
    Silencing Technique (costs 50 Chakra, Silences a room so that those outside of it can't hear inside.)

---Stats--- (you have 100 points to spend.)

Strength: 45 (Your physical strength)
    Speed: 45 (Your physical speed)
    Handseal Speed: 1 (How quickly you can form handseals.)
    Agility: 45 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
    Intelligence: 45 (Your technical knowledge, aka book smarts.)
    Wisdom: 45 (Your physical knowledge, aka street smarts.)
    Chakra: (45) 900 (1 point = +20 Chakra)
    Finesse: 45 (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
    Stamina: 45 (How long your character can last)
    Ryo (Money): 100,000

• Name: (name of the Jutsu, can be in Japanese but must provide English Translation.)
    Clan: (If you decide that this is then that means only That clan can use this jutsu unless taught by a member of that clan.)
    Handseal's: (Put down what those handseals are if it has any (For example: Rabbit + Ox + Rabbit + Dragon)
    Type: (The type of Jutsu, meaning Elemental, Non-Elemental, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu (in the case of a fighting style.), Kenjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, ect ect.)
    Chakra Control: (in the case that it isn't Taijutsu. (the minimum amount of Chakra Control needed to use it.))
    Chakra Cost: (in the case that it isn't Taijutsu. (post as a Number, keep in mind it's effects when choosing this. I will change this if I need to))
    Description: (put all the details and the description of said jutsu or in the case of a Kenjutsu/Taijutsu fighting style list what you can do with it.)

All characters live in a small apartment until they buy something else. Genin that aren't Orphans (abandoned by parents/clan/family) live with their Clan/Family, unless otherwise said

The Villages and Clans
There are only 3 villages you can choose to be from, Leaf (Konoha), Sand (Suna) and Cloud (Kumo). This isn't to say that the other villages won't be involved it all, it's just that you can only create characters from these 3 villages.

Konoha
Hokage: None

Suna
Kazekage: None

Kumo
Raikage: None

Name:
Taiyo

Height: 6'0

Appearance:
7b604a28809ddd6a71092792addb7bd5.jpg

Village:
Konohagakure

Jounin

First Element:
Fire

Clan:
Kaguya

Weapons/Equipment:
-Ryo (Money): 50,000

Family:
-Jun Kaguya: Mother/Deceased
-Imuro Kaguya: Father/Alive
-Yimiri Kaguya: Wife/Alive
-Kaizuri Kaguya: Son/Alive

Teacher:
-Former Sensei: N/A
Past:
"The past forges attachments. Those are nothing in the way of ambition." -Taiyo during his son's training.

Taiyo is part of the first generation of Kaguya to be recorded within the Leaf village. His father served as one of the principle clan heads to congregate with the other major clans to solidify the creation of the first major village in the Land of Fire. The Kaguya took up much of the work to make up their military at the time, as it's expected for their kin to become great warriors and lust for battle. Though that has become less of their staple with the elder, Imuro, dedicating much of the clan to assume a passive state rather than their active days years prior. A section of the clan worries that this shall dull their fangs, and Taiyo counts himself as the forward voice of this faction. However, the rule of the elder is absolute and now tense blood flows within the veins of the clan as their leader's last breath draws close.

Personality:
Taiyo wishes to rekindle the old flames of strength through battle in the Kaguya. This makes his peronality come off as short and ill-tempered to outsiders of his clan. However, his skill of battle is what makes the majority suffer that arrogance for his tactics have pulled off many victories for his clan's honor. His artistic flair in combat has earned him the title, "Bloody Rose", due how his bone structure resembles a rose's thorns take a red hue when dyed. Calm, calculated, and prideful make for the walking nightmare for his foes, and a great ally to his friends...if he even has any.

---Skills---
Taijutsu: 75 (C-Rank)

Clan Abilities:
Other: Dread Bone Pulse

---Jutsu---
Henge (costs 5 Chakra.)
Dance of the Camellia
Dance of the Clematis: Flower
Dance of the Clematis: Vine
Dance of the Willow
Dance of the Seedling Fern

---Stats---
Strength: 40 (Your physical strength)
Speed: 40 (Your physical speed)
Handseal Speed: 0 (How quickly you can form handseals.)
Agility: 40 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 20 (Your technical knowledge, aka book smarts.)
Wisdom: 20 (Your physical knowledge, aka street smarts.)
Chakra Control: (2) 125 (1 point = +5% Chakra Control)
Chakra: (25) 500 (1 point = +20 Chakra)
Finesse: 45 (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
Stamina: 40 (How long your character can last)

Voice Sample:
Video Clip

Theme Song:
Music

Last edited:
Reactions: Xenotrix Metamorph
I'm claiming Konoha Kage as a heads up.

Name:
Noboru Osamu

Height: 5'8

Appearance:
Commission__Minamoto_Kugashira_b-1.jpg

Village:
Sunagakure

Genin

First Element:
Lightning

Clan:
None

Weapons/Equipment:
-Ryo (Money): 2,000
-3 Flash Bombs
-4 Explosive Kunai
-War Fan

Family:
Nori Osamu : Father/Alive
Fuyuko Osamu: Mother/Alive
Haruko Osamu: Grandmother/Alive
Hideaki Osamu: Grandfather/Alive

Teacher:
Sensei: N/A

Past:
“To be fair there isn't much of my life done much to even really discuss. Not that I have overtly huge aspirations for myself for anything besides becoming a ninja. After that it'll mostly be whatever my family decides is best given my skill set. Hmmm…..oh your still there. Your not leaving are you? I guess I gotta give you at least something right? Fine I guess I can tell ya what little i've lived so far.”

“If i'm being more specific I guess I should start with my clan. That has plenty more history than I do. To be brief we're kinda new to being a bit on the upper scale ladder in the shinobi world. From the tales of my grandfather, he often just told us about how our clan started as a family of merchants. Going far and wide making a nice fortune as they peddled their wares. Back then our family was famous for sticking to their rule book, and would see it broken for no man. It was only when my grandfather decided to join the shinobi world that our family decided to join another path.”

"I don't really know what possessed the man to join that life, but that's none of my business anyway. But the creation of a new village seemed to create a good deal of buzz, and that made his profit sensors go off the charts. So we entered into the new program and began to build our way into being among the favorable. My existence only made them even more likely to listen for...well obvious reasons. So in around a year we've become fairly high up as my grandfather continues to build his empire. If he weren't overbearing, then I might be impressed on how our family has been doing."

“And then there's me in the mix of it all. I guess if words were put down into it I guess i'm more the lazy genius type. I'm not one to overestimate my abilities for sure yeah, but i'm not depressed enough to keep them from shining through when they do ya know. All of my life to this point can really just be summed up as the achievements of those that came before me. I'm to be the future and they place that weight on my back mighty heavily. Though it's not like I don't wish to do them all proud but…*sigh* I just wonder what it's like to live for yourself sometimes. That's kinda why I mainly have some interest in shinobi training now. Especially since my grandmother explained that one's shinobi way was his mark upon the world, a sign of what he lives for. Maybe finding that out will lead to a brighter future for me out there. Then again that's mainly me overthinking again. I do that alot. Eh, but that's just about enough of speaking about me. What's your story though?”

Personality:
“I'm gonna assume I can't answer that. After all what I think myself doesn't match to how society views me right?”

For his age the boy is rather cynical. He remains a healthy sense of self, but it mixes with years of measured oppression to come about with a realistic view on life. He's inherited his parents aptitude to think critically and plan out scenarios on a multi-layered scale to arrive at an answer that shall be the best logically. Yet his grandmother's spirit does influence him to also come up with a choice that can lead to as many people being happy as possible. If the curse of laziness were not plaguing him the lad certainly could make a great active strategist...maybe given time.

---Skills---
Taijutsu: 10(E-Rank)
Ninjutsu: 20 (E-Rank)
Shurikenjutsu: 10 (E-Rank)
Bukijutsu: 10 (E-RanK)

---Jutsu--- (a genin can only know the Academy 3, and 2 other D or C rank Jutsu. if you want your character to know a jutsu you created please use the Custom Jutsu Sheet first.)

Henge (cost's 5 Chakra.)
Lightning Release: Spider Web
Lightning Release: Depth Charge

---Stats---
Strength: 5 (Your physical strength)
Speed: 6 (Your physical speed)
Handseal Speed: 10 (How quickly you can form handseals.)
Agility: 10 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 10 (Your technical knowledge, aka book smarts.)
Wisdom: 10 (Your physical knowledge, aka street smarts.)
Chakra Control: (2) 35% (1 point = +5% Chakra Control)
Chakra: (5) 300 (1 point = +20 Chakra)
Finesse: 5 (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
Stamina: 15 (How long your character can last)

Voice Sample:
Video Clip

Theme Song:
Music

Last edited:
Name:
Daiki

Height: 6'8

Appearance:
d3ead8ebdffebd65e597a584105cb2b4.jpg
Village:
Kumogakure

Jounin

First Element:
Lightning

Clan:
Kurogaki

Weapons/Equipment:

Family:
Shiro Kurogaki: Father/Alive
Mari Kurogaki: Mother/Alive
Shibua Kurogaki: Brother/Alive

Teacher:
Former Sensei: Shiro Kurogaki

Past:
"The only way to preserve the future is leaving a perfect legacy. I'll do anything to see this village's legacy cemented throughout the ages." -Daiki's speech during selection as a kage consideration.

The man is vocal, given his age, and it shows whenever his passion is called into question. His ambition to rise to the top of the ninja world has lead his name to be known across much of the land. The Kurogaki's are warriors that excelled in Taijutsu to the point of mastering their own style. A blend of Taijutsu and Ninjutsu created an art that mixed one's natural affinites to wear like an outer armor, and this applied to their offensive capabilities as well. Daiki however, decided to forgo his families traditional skill and create his own path. Kōtei no te (Hand of the Empeor), became is staple as instead of wearing it an outer armor, he rather instead decided to embody of his chakra's nature and flow like the element itself. The technique itself is not known to anyone, save for the mind that made it, as anyone that has the opportunity to witness it never live once it's turned on them. This ability, paired with his natural ability to command respect, has made him one of the two final choices to become the new Raikage. Other factions have prevented a solidified choice, and the village relied on a council of elders to see them through the initial construction of the village. The day does come soon for a decision to be made, and who shall lead the newly formed Kumogakure as the figure head for the nation.

Personality:
Daiki is straightforward to the point that his focus can blind him. His aspirations to lead the village into becoming a strong military state reflects much on how his persona leads his political decisions. This does not mean he stands as a dictator, yet his plans to see the village succeed does make him dangerous in foreign relations. He does have a kind side that is reserved for all that he call fellow kin, countrymen, and fellow nationalist that make his loyalty worth earning. As the future of the Kurogaki household he holds himself in high esteem, and will always try to steer the youth of tomorrow to not follow in their footsteps, but to aim for the heavens that have yet to be reached.

---Skills---
Taijutsu: 75 (C-Rank)

Clan Abilities:
Special Taijustu: Kōtei no te (Hand of the Empeor)

---Jutsu---
Henge (costs 5 Chakra.)
Clothesline from Hell
Shishi Rendan (Lion Combo)
Tsutenkyaku (Painful Sky Leg)
Hell Stab
Peregrine Falcon Drop

---Stats---
Strength: 50 (Your physical strength)
Speed: 50 (Your physical speed)
Handseal Speed: 0 (How quickly you can form handseals.)
Agility: 30 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 30 (Your technical knowledge, aka book smarts.)
Wisdom: 25 (Your physical knowledge, aka street smarts.)
Chakra: (25) 1000 (1 point = +20 Chakra)
Finesse: 30 (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
Stamina: 30 (How long your character can last)

Voice Sample:
Voice Clips

Theme Song:
Music

Last edited:
Name:
Shibua

Height: 6'8

Appearance:
raikage_by_pokefreak.jpg

Village:
Kumogakure

Jounin

First Element:
Lightning

Clan:
Kurogaki

Weapons/Equipment:

Family:
Shiro Kurogaki: Father/Alive
Mari Kurogaki: Mother/Alive
Daiki Kurogaki: Brother/Alive

Teacher:
Former Sensei: Shiro Kurogaki

Past:
"I'm not the strongest, wisest, or bravest. But I don't have to be. To build a nation we all must cover for what we lack. Because I was never self-made, but i'm the accumulation of all the hopes and dreams instilled into the ages. And I shall not let them down." -Shibua during his speech to the newest class of genin.

Shibua belongs to the Kurogaki clan, yet he's quite different from the man he shares blood with. He's part of the rising duo within his clan that surge to see the Kurogaki be placed into a powerful position. Much like his brother he seeks to promote the growth of the state, but their methods differ into the path they should take. Instead Shibua has seen how profitable being open and receiving can be through his encounters with the outside world. So his main principles stand on the pillar of connections for that, in his mind, is what even allows the world to evolve in the first place. This mentality has earned him his share of supporters in the village, and rose to the point that he must compete with his own blood to decide who shall lead Kumo past the clouds to the heavens above.

Personality:
Shibua prides himself on his kindness first and foremost. It's that attribute that allows others to flock to him and have him serve as their pillar of strength. Though his words are quite true in the fact that he's less talented than his brother, yet he uses the power of his fellows to bridge the distance. Hard work has always been his motto to success as that attitude has lifted him to becoming the ninja he is today.

---Skills---
Taijutsu: 50 (D-Rank)
Ninjutsu: 25 (E-Rank)

Clan Abilities:
Special Taijustu: NinTaijutsu

---Jutsu---
Henge (costs 5 Chakra.)
Lightning Release: Black Panther
Lightning Release - Lariat
Lightning Release - Liger Bomb
Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind

---Stats---

Strength: 40 (Your physical strength)
Speed: 40 (Your physical speed)
Handseal Speed: 25 (How quickly you can form handseals.)
Agility: 25 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 25 (Your technical knowledge, aka book smarts.)
Wisdom: 30 (Your physical knowledge, aka street smarts.)
Chakra Control: (2) 60% (1 point = +5% Chakra Control)
Chakra: (25) 800 (1 point = +20 Chakra)
Finesse: 30 (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
Stamina: 30 (How long your character can last)

Voice Sample:
Video Clip

Theme Song:
Music

Last edited:
Name: Haruka
Appearance:

2kle6x.jpg

Village: Kumogakure
First Element: Earth
Clan: Aoyagi

Family:

Tsubaki Aoyagi: Father (Deceased; Unaware of this)

Sayaka Aoyagi (former Nara): Mother (Deceased; Unaware of this)

Past:

Haruka is part of a long line of selective breeding in order to try and become the perfect shinobi to bring peace to the villages. She is considered the imperfect and controlled project of the Aoyagi and their hope towards a better future. The Kages and other Clan heads are unaware of what the Aoyagi have been up to, due to them keeping it an airtight secret for so many generations.

She was born to her father Tsubaki Aoyagi and her mother, the rebel and disgrace of the Nara clan, Sayaka Nara. Though she lived a normal childhood in the beginning, her parents disappeared under mysterious circumstances when she reached the age of 7. Every day, she waited and wondered where her parents had gone and worked up the courage to ask for a report regarding the disappearances by taking an empty bowl to the Clan head and asking who was going to feed her since her parents hadn’t come back in a while. They knew nothing of her parents’ whereabouts but she did get some delicious miso ramen.

Miso ramen still leaves a foul taste in her mouth to this day.

Haruka was left to fend for herself a majority of her life with the Clan Head’s advisor coming to check on her every day when no one in the Aoyagi were confident enough in themselves to raise a child (or so she was told). But truthfully, they were working on Haruka’s independence and watching how she would adapt to her situation and kekkei genkai now that it had manifested.

Personality:

Haruka is a kind girl that often keeps a blank face in her everyday life. She, having been an orphan since she was 7 years old, lacks a bit of manners and social awareness that a parent would teach their child. She’s trying her best to learn by asking adults and studying her peers’ behaviors.

Haruka tends to be realistic with her situations and believes that relying on another person for anything, no matter how small, is the best way to become disappointed.

Haruka enjoys arts of all kinds and tends to be very blunt about her opinions regarding others. Right now, she simply wants to enjoy being able to finally sleep at night and learn who she is as a person.

(Extra: Due to her kekkei genkai, Haruka couldn’t sleep at night due to the “monster” in the shadows she regularly saw, the monster being a hallucination of her Inner Demon. She would snooze in class often because it was the only time she felt safe enough to sleep and would make up her studies during the evening.)

---Skills--- (You have 50 points to spend. Be sure to include what Letter rank they are as a result. Any skills you don't put points into, remove them from your sheet.)

Taijutsu: 20 (E-Rank)
Ninjutsu: 10 (E-Rank)
Genjutsu: 10 (E-Rank)

Doujutsu:

Demon’s Den –

The Demon’s Den is a kekkei genkai mutation as a result of many years of selective breeding and bloodline theft. This involves 7 different Clan dojutsus:

1) Yakyosho - The Inner Demon; Summons a replica of the opponent; knows their flaws, fears, and deeper parts of themselves they won't accept. Being able to summon this Inner Demon into the real world was not mutated, so it's inaccessible unless Yakyosho. (This is a custom clan that I created)

2) Yamada - Purple Perception: Allows the user to have photographic memory and able to recount even the tiniest details of an event for years. Entire kekkei genkai was mutated. After successful usage of her kekkei genkai, Haruka will remember everything she learned of her opponent for a long time. (Another custom clan I made)

3) Rinha - Enables the user to make perfect copies of another person. The ability to absorb chakra to make said copies was mutated to blood instead because of the mutation. Being able to absorb from a distance was not mutated and thus unavailable.

4) Gakuto - If the user makes eye contact with their opponent, they will access the opponent's memories and figure out their move set. They do not learn the moves; they just know what kind of moves the opponent could use and try to guess what they're gonna use. Entire kekkei genkai was mutated.

5) Ebina - Enables the user to teleport within a short distance so long as they can see what they're teleporting to. Useless in the dark, but has a great tactical advantage. Entire kekkei genkai was mutated.

6) Nara - Shadow Manipulation Jutsu originally, but due to mutation with the Ebina bloodline, the user can teleport from shadow to shadow so long as the shadow is within eyesight. Entire kekkei genkai was mutated.

7) Zaizen (Extinct clan) - Allows the user to very briefly stop time around them except for themselves and other living beings around them. This was mainly used to stop weapons or jutsus mid-air to give them time to dodge. Entire kekkei genkai was mutated so that while the kekkei genkai is active, the inner world’s time is paused while the real world still continues on.

Haruka traps her opponent in a Genjutsu which takes herself and her opponent to a shadow version of the real world (the blood of her opponent and eye contact are required). Time is frozen except for them. A Yakyosho version of Haruka appears from the shadow floor to confront the opponent. She will then become a perfect copy of the opponent, same moves same mindset. This copy becomes the victim's inner demon, knowing their fears, flaws, and deeper parts of themselves that they refuse to accept. The copy will begin to mentally/emotionally toy with them as they battle. Meanwhile, hidden within the Genjutsu is Haruka with blank white eyes, frozen. She is controlling everything and is able to communicate with her opponent in this world in a telepathic sort of manner. Her body is incapable of moving so she is vulnerable to attacks. The copy can teleport from within the Genjutsu in any way so long as there is a shadow (which is everywhere). This copy can also take forms of the opponent's relatives, friends, and people they admire/are romantically interested in so long as the opponent has seen the person's face. The embodiments of fears require Haruka to think of the fear and manifest it using Chakra. However, whether she has the Chakra to do so will vary.

Haruka is the only person to have this ability.

Special Taijustu: N/A
Other: N/A

Bunshin (costs 10 Chakra and requires 20% Chakra Control)
Henge (costs 5 Chakra.)

Strength: 15 (+10) (Your physical strength)
Speed: 12 (+7) (Your physical speed)
Handseal Speed: 3 (+2) (How quickly you can form hand seals.)
Agility: 10 (+5) (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 10 (+5) (Your technical knowledge, aka book smarts.)
Wisdom: 9 (+4) (Your physical knowledge, aka street smarts.)
Chakra Control: (5) (+3) 25% (1 point = +5% Chakra Control)
Chakra: (10) (+5) 200 (1 point = +20 Chakra)
Finesse: 9 (+4) (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
Stamina: 10 (+5) (How long your character can last)

Last edited:
  • Name: Rimiyama
    Appearance: coming later
    Village: SUNA GANG
    First Element: Lightning
    Second Element: Earth (Multi approved this bc of KG)
    Clan: Chitsuki
    Weapons/Equipment: Her weapons are typically her hands, but she is proficient in using kunai and shuriken, so she mainly uses those.
    Family: Fuuko (Mother/Alive), Maru (Father/Alive), Mayotta (Older brother/Alive)
    Past: Rimiyama lived a relatively normal childhood, save for the deafening ceremony as custom to members in her clan that have inherited the Shindo kekkei genkai. She had both parents growing up, though she feels a bit betrayed that they would let her go through with the ritual. She spent the majority of her childhood playing with her older brother, Mayotta, who she lovingly calls Mayo. The two are extremely close despite a recent rift in their relationship- his refusal to go through with the ceremony. After having gone through it though, she accepts and understands his decision, so she thinks.
    Personality: Pre-ceremony Rimi was outgoing and bright, she loved to talk and sing and just play. She originally thought she would become a priestess, so her faith in her clan runs very deep, almost as deep as her faith in her village. Post-ceremony Rimi seems deeply shaken, though she tries to her best to hide it with fake smiles and poor excuses for laughs. The ravenette finds herself tired all the time, kept awake by flashbacks and nightmares of the ritual. She has no energy to keep up her once bubbly personality, despite her newfound energy drink addiction. She is clumsy, having to adjust to a new life and her new powers. One might say she is quiet and reserved, but still polite. She only really perks up around her brother.

Taijutsu: Shindo Style, a combination of karate that utilizes the vibration manipulation when skin to skin contact is made in combat, designed to physically rattle opponents, 15 (E-rank)
    Ninjutsu: 20 (E-rank)
    Genjutsu: does not use genjutsu, but practices to release it, 3 (E-rank)
    Fuuinjutsu: 4 (E-rank)
    Shurikenjutsu: 8 (E-rank)

Special Taijustu: Shindo style
    Other: Shindo Manipulation (a kekkei genkai that allows users to create and manipulate vibration in battle, but can also be used in the deafening ritual by nonviolent priests and priestesses.)

Henge (cost's 5 Chakra.)
  • Lightning Bolt Technique (costs 15 chakra)
  • Name: Shindo Scatter (Vibration Scatter)
    Clan: Chitsuki
    Handseal's: Tiger + Snake + Boar
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Chakra Control: 10%
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Description: The user gathers their chakra into their hands and performs the above seals, finishing by pushing their palms out towards the victim. A wave of chakra is pushed out towards the victim and takes the form of vibration waves that scatter the senses. The victim would experience one or more of the following symptoms: ringing in the ears, blurry vision, numbness in the limbs, dizziness, and/or a headache. All symptoms are temporary.

• ---Stats--- (you have 50 points to spend.)

Strength: 12 (+7)
    Speed: 10 (+5)
    Handseal Speed: 16 (+5 due to KG, approved by Multi) (+10)
    Agility: 12 (+7)
    Intelligence: 10 (+5)
    Wisdom: 14 (+9)
    Chakra: (8) 160 (1 point = +20 Chakra) (+3)
    Finesse: 7 (+2)
    Stamina: 7 (+2)

Last edited:
Name: Otoha
Appearance: (Will be added later)
Village: Konohagakure
First Element: Water
Clan: Hyuuga
Family:

Himeko Hyuga – Mother (Alive)
Atsuo Hyuga – Father (Alive)

Sotaro Hyuga – Younger twin brother (Alive)

Past:

Otoha was born to her parents just one minute before her younger brother. Since she could walk, she was trained with her brother in regards to the clan's dojutsu and the Byakugan so that one day they would be able to protect the future Clan leader themselves. Otoha, at first, hated the idea, but was eventually charmed to it with the promise that she would be especially important to the entire Clan if she did this. It would help her become better herself and protect someone who would bring a better future to the clan. She trained hard with her brother, training even twice as hard as her brother so that she could become the best that she could be. However, she noticed that Sotaro seemed to be better than her combat-wise. She didn't understand why or how, since she put so much effort into her training. Otoha didn't know what she was doing wrong or how her little brother could have such a talent for combat. It made her self-conscious of herself and her abilities.

When his parents were reported dead after a mission, Otoha fell into a time of despair. She loved them dearly and was treated more favorably by them due to her following their wishes. Otoha had had hopes that she could climb the ranks of the village's shinobi and have her parents be proud of her. But that would never be the case.

She eventually moved on from her parents' deaths, though she still holds some hidden bitterness and jealousy towards her brother.

Personality:

Otoha is a very compassionate and conscientious girl who takes poor criticism to heart much worse than Genin her age. She works hard to hone her skills, from combat training to her peaceful hobbies, and so will never be seen just sitting still.

Otoha is also a crybaby and will cry at any extreme emotion. Joy, fear, anger, sadness, etc.; she will be unable to help but shed some tears. She aims to be stronger so that she may fulfill her birth’s purpose to protect her cousin.

She also has an inferiority complex due to her brother being better at defending others despite her training just as hard as him if not more so. Otoha aims to prove to herself that her birth was not a mistake despite her younger brother having the desired qualities for a protector of the heir to the clan.

Taijutsu: 25 (E-Rank)
Ninjutsu: 15 (E-Rank)

Doujutsu: Byakugan
Special Taijustu: Jyuuken

Henge (cost's 5 Chakra.)

Strength: 8 (+3) (Your physical strength)
Speed: 10 (+5) (Your physical speed)
Handseal Speed: 7 (+6) (How quickly you can form handseals.)
Agility: 10 (+5) (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 8 (+3) (Your technical knowledge, aka book smarts.)
Wisdom: 8 (+3) (Your physical knowledge, aka street smarts.)
Chakra Control: (15) (+13) 80% (1 point = +5% Chakra Control)
Chakra: 11 (+6) 220 (1 point = +20 Chakra)
Finesse: 7 (+2) (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
Stamina: 9 (+4) (How long your character can last)

Name: Sotaro
First Element: Wind
Clan: Hyuuga
Family:

Himeko Hyuga – Mother (Alive)
Atsuo Hyuga – Father (Alive)

Otoha Hyuga – Younger twin brother (Alive)

Past:

Sotaro was born to his parents just one minute after his older sister Otoha, making him the younger brother. Since he could walk, he was trained with his sister in regards to the clan's dojutsu and the Byakugan so that one day they would be able to protect the future Clan leader themselves. This did not sit well with Sotaro, since he didn't want to dedicate his entire life to protect another person. He trained hard with his sister, but the nagging thought that this was his life purpose did not sit well. And so, Sotaro refused any bodyguard responsibilities. He argued constantly with his parents regarding this issue and stood strong with his ideals that he was more than just some meat shield.

When his parents were reported dead after a mission, Sotaro's world was shaken up. The last thing he had done was argue with them. Though he regrets not saying he loved them or a goodbye before they left, he mourned the loss and stills stands strong against his Clans intentions for him. Sotaro does not care if his sister decides to play bodyguard, but the Hyuuga clan was not going to stifle his growth for the sake of another person.

Personality:

Sotaro is a kind and somewhat distant young man who doesn't really go out of his way to be the best of the best. He is protective of his friends and loved ones and observant of those around him so that he can make the best choices before he acts. He is not at all keen with the idea that he is expected to protect another person while he lives, and so he rebels against his relatives and their insistence that he protect his cousin (who is heir to the clan).

Despite the circumstances, he still cares about his cousin's growth as a ninja and plans to let his sister and his cousin make their own mistakes and fight their own battles (but will only step in if he really has to).

Taijutsu: 25 (E-Rank)
Ninjutsu: 15 (E-Rank)

Doujutsu: Byakugan
Special Taijustu: Jyuuken

Henge (cost's 5 Chakra.)

Strength: 8 (+3) (Your physical strength)
Speed: 16 (+11) (Your physical speed)
Handseal Speed: 4 (+3) (How quickly you can form handseals.)
Agility: 12 (+7) (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 8 (+3) (Your technical knowledge, aka book smarts.)
Wisdom: 10 (+5) (Your physical knowledge, aka street smarts.)
Chakra Control: (4) (+4) 30% (1 point = +5% Chakra Control)
Chakra: (10) (+5) 200 (1 point = +20 Chakra)
Finesse: 10 (+5) (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
Stamina: 9 (+4) (How long your character can last)

Last edited:
Name:
Kaizuri

Height: 5'9

Appearance:
e7d72f9fde77661ff1494fddd4268625.jpg

Village:
Konohagakure
Genin

First Element:
Lightning
Clan:
Kaguya

Weapons/Equipment:
-Blade with the clan's crest on the sheath
-Ryo (Money): 2,000

Family:
-Jun Kaguya: Grandmother/Deceased
-Imuro Kaguya: Grandfather/Alive
-Yimiri Kaguya: Mother/Alive
-Taiyo Kaguya: Father/Alive

Teacher:
Sensei:

Past:
Kaizuri stands as a member of the Kaguya Clan, which some might called cursed. Their natural aggressiveness does not draw it's line when it comes to raising their children, and that fact was proved most for Kai. His father, Taiyo, search for the perfect heir landed well in Kai as he had the makings to become what was required. A perfect weapon to make the Kaguya a notable presence within the hidden Leaf Village. The only solace from this life cycle came in the form of his mother and grandfather, who are outliers, that instilled into him a hint of kindness that keeps him apart from the others. This established two roads for him to take, but as a child he can only do as he's told.

Personality:
Kai is more of a...living model than an active person. His expression is neutral, and only changes when encountered by his family. Much like his father he greets people with short utterances, but his mother did force him to have manners when needed. His words, when longer than usual, carry more weight due to his nature to research a subject before acting. Though he does have his impulsive moment, as children typically do, he tends to show more maturity in matters than most children his age.

---Skills---
Taijutsu: 26 (D-Rank)
Kenjutsu: 24 (E-Rank)

Clan Abilities:
Other: Dread Bone Pulse

---Jutsu---

Henge (cost's 5 Chakra.)
Flash
Samurai Saber Technique

---Stats---
Strength: 10 (Your physical strength)
Speed: 30 (Your physical speed)
Handseal Speed: 0
Agility: 10 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflex's)
Intelligence: 5 (Your technical knowledge, aka book smarts.)
Chakra Control: (2) 40% (1 point = +5% Chakra Control)
Chakra: (5) 100 (1 point = +20 Chakra)
Finesse: 10 (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)
Stamina: 10 (How long your character can last)

Voice Sample:
Video Clip

Theme Song:
Music

Last edited:
Name:

Aoko Kurogaki

Appearance:

To Be Added

Village:

Kumogakure

Genin

First Element:

Fire

Second Element:

???

Clan:

Kaijuu

The Kaijuu clan is abnormal among the shinobi clans, boasting an impressively deep chakra reserve, as well as a powerful chakra in of itself. In turn, they lack chakra control and precision, functioning far more effectively as front line fighters and brawlers than supporting party members. Many of the members of this clan have mutations, whether physical or otherwise, and because of this are frequently looked down upon or avoided.

Weapons/Equipment:

Kunai
Shuriken
Wire

Family:

Kotaro Mugen - Father (Status Unknown)
Mimi Mugen - Mother (Status Unknown)
Shibua Kurogaki - Adopted Father (Kumogakure Jounin, Alive)

Teacher:

???

Past:

To Be Added

Personality:

To Be Added

Taijutsu:

25 (Grappling) (E-Rank)

Ninjutsu:

15 (E-Rank)

Genjutsu:

5 (E-Rank)

Fuuinjutsu:

5 (E-Rank)

---Jutsu---

Henge (cost's 5 Chakra.)

---Stats---

Strength:

Speed:

Handseal Speed:

Agility:

Intelligence:

Wisdom:

Chakra Control:

(1) 5% (1 point = +5% Chakra Control)

Chakra:

(20) 400 (1 point = +20 Chakra)

Finesse:

Stamina:

Ryo (Money):

2,000​

Last edited:
Reactions: TravisBM
Name:
Sango Saori

Appearance:
2a6b0aa443923d3e9a94c9447b2c5657.jpg

Village:
Sunagakure

Genin

First Element:
Wind

Second Element:
N/A

Clan:
N/A

Weapons/Equipment:
Twin Tessen, Kunai, Shuriken, and Ninja wire.

Family:
  • Kohaku Saori - Father/Alive
  • Saiko Saori - Mother/Alive
  • Kaede Saori - Younger Brother/Alive

Teacher:
Undecided

Past:
The first born child of the Saori family, Sango was initially raised to be a performer of the white willow traveling company. A traveling show famous in the land of wind for their acrobatic fan dancer, Saiko of the Fluttering winds, her mother. Upon the creation of Sunagakure, which happened to coincide with a surprise pregnancy, the Saori Family seperated from the White Willow. Recognising the need for a new source of income, Sango decided to train in the shinobi arts in hopes of becoming a ninja.

Personality:
Sango, despite being raised as a performer, is rather shy and reserved. She takes her training quite seriously, both in dance and the shinobi arts. However, she is a bit sensative about her boyish appearance and civilian family.

---Skills---

Taijutsu:
6 | E Rank - Her fighting style is still in development, a fusion of her family's dance style and the academy fighting style that is elegant and misleading.

Ninjutsu:
10 | E Rank

Genjutsu:
15 | E Rank

Tessenjutsu:
12 | E Rank - A modified version of her mother's fan dance, meant to be more aggressive but evasive.

Shurikenjutsu:
7 | E Rank

Henge (cost's 5 Chakra.)
Wind Release: Great Breakthrough | C Rank
Demonic Illusion: Death Mirage | D Rank

---Stats---

Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Handseal Speed: 3
Agility: 13
Intelligence: 10
Wisdom: 10
Chakra Control: (20) 100%
Chakra: (12) 240
Finesse: 5
Stamina: 7
Ryo (Money): 2,000​

Yo so, I'm not 100% if I did all the stat stuff right, but I'm pretty interested in the RP and would like to join if you guys aren't already too full or anything. Also not 100% how to work with the sword's charka charge feature, was thinking it houses, like, a 5th, maybe a 6th of his overall chakra to keep from cheesing the system?
@Multi

Name: Kajiya Katsuya
Appearance:
82247e60177245a61a5ed5d5dafded96.jpg

Second Element: N/A
Clan: Kajiya
Weapons/Equipment:
Ketsui: A sword of his own making, it has been enhanced by Kajiya smithing technique to be rather durable yet light and balanced to wield. Not only that, but it acts a chakra battery, enabling the user to store a small amount of chakra into the blade for later use. While it has even a small amount of chakra stored within, the blade uses it to perform self-maintenance, meaning it never needs to be sharpened or cleaned, though this does cause a small chakra drain from the stores.
Kajiya Forge Tools: Special equipment needed to perform Kajiya Seal Smithing.
Seal Explosives:
10x Concussive bombs
10X Flashbangs
10X Smokebombs
10x Incendiary bombs
Fuinjutsu Supplies
30x Blank Tags
3X Storage Seals
Family: Kajiya Yo(Father)
Kajiya Yumeko(Mother)
Kajiya Masae(Older Sister)
Past: Katsuya's childhood life was . . . simple. He had a home to come to, a loving caring family, a life devoid of much tragedy, strife, or even discomfort. The Kajiya clan were, by and large, mainly a civilian clan of skilled smiths and craftsman, providing weapons and tools of exceptional quality to the Shinobi of Kumo through their specialized sealing techniques in exchange for the protection they receive within its borders. And Katsuya likely would have been just another one of them, despite his highly apparent fuinjutsu skill in his early years, if not for his sister deciding to buck convention. Instead of following in the footsteps of their father and taking up the ways of a smith, she pursued a career as a Shinobi of Kumo, quickly advancing up the ranks at an almost meteoric pace.

By the time Katsuya was old enough to have memories, his sister was already a well-renowned Chunin, with a bevy of successful missions under her belt, powerful techniques that she often showed off to her younger sibling and, most importantly, more than a few war stories about her time on the field. From these stories, Katsuya found the sparks of inspiration that lit his imagination. It's because of his sister that he wants to not only be a great blacksmith but a great shinobi as well, using his experiences to craft the greatest Shinobi tools the world has ever seen.
Personality: Katsuya is, for lack of a better word, simple. When it comes to most things, he'll often have a hard time looking deeper than surface level, tends to be almost stupidly trusting of all people, and couldn't hold a grudge against even the worst of people. While not the excitable sort, he can very much give off an aura of positive energy. While prone to frustration and anger like anyone else, Katsuya seems the type to lack a single hint of malicious intent towards anyone, and often takes a rather pacifistic approach to conflict in most cases.

However, despite his simple attitude, one would be very mistaken to consider him an idiot of any kind. While uncaring of social norms in most cases, that can is something most caused by eccentricity rather than simple ignorance or lack of awareness. In most cases, Katsuya is fully aware that he is either being used by some or possibly intruding on others but simply doesn't care about these rules or standards. In his own words " I do what I want and what will make people happy. That's really all I care about doing." A quote that, while accurate, isn't entirely true.

More than anything else, Katsuya loves Fuinjutsu, to what some could consider an unhealthy degree. It's not uncommon to find the boy working hours into the wee hours of morning on a new sealing formula he wishes to test out in his latest weapon designs, eager to prove his mastery over his Clan's techniques over and over, with every failure only pushing him onward to learn from his mistakes and push his knowledge to it's limits.

---Skills---

Ninjutsu:5 (E-Rank)
Kenjutsu:15 (E-Rank)
Fuuinjutsu:30 (D-Rank)

---Clan Skills---
Kajiya Seal-Smithing Techniques: The Kajiya clan, while small in comparison to others are well-known for their abilities to craft extraordinary weapons and ninja tools through the mixing of their Hiden Smithing and Fuinjutsu techniques. For most practitioners, this simply means making blades with minor impactful effects such as increased durability, improved chakra flow, a honed cutting edge that never dulls, and the like. But for those with exceptional skill and dedication, they can access twist the clan techniques in wild new directions, forging truly special weapons with effects unlike anything ever seen before.

For Katsuya, he sits at a bit of a mid-point between the upper tier of what his clan usually stays at and the beginning of making weapons with truly innovative effects, but he's confident that he'll one day create something magnificent. That being said, when compared to a normal blacksmith, he's proven to be an excellent craftsman, with the use of fuinjutsu techniques along with his forging helping to drastically speed up the process without risking the integrity or quality of his creations.

---Jutsu---

Henge (cost's 5 Chakra.)
Earth Release:Subterranean Voyage
Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique

---Stats---

Strength: 15 (Your physical strength)
Speed: 10 (Your physical speed)
Handseal Speed: 1 (How quickly you can form hand seals.)
Agility: 10 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflexes)
Chakra Control: (7) 35% (1 point = +5% Chakra Control)
Chakra: (10) 200 (1 point = +20 Chakra)
Finesse: 10 (how Fluidly you can use your physical Skills like Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu.)

Last edited:
Yo so, I'm not 100% if I did all the stat stuff right, but I'm pretty interested in the RP and would like to join if you guys aren't already too full or anything. Also not 100% how to work with the sword's charka charge feature, was thinking it houses, like, a 5th, maybe a 6th of his overall chakra to keep from cheesing the system?
@Multi

Name: Kajiya Katsuya
Appearance:
82247e60177245a61a5ed5d5dafded96.jpg

Second Element: N/A
Clan: Kajiya
Weapons/Equipment:
Ketsui: A sword of his own making, it has been enhanced by Kajiya smithing technique to be rather durable yet light and balanced to wield. Not only that, but it acts a chakra battery, enabling the user to store a small amount of chakra into the blade for later use. While it has even a small amount of chakra stored within, the blade uses it to perform self-maintenance, meaning it never needs to be sharpened or cleaned, though this does cause a small chakra drain from the stores.
Kajiya Forge Tools: Special equipment needed to perform Kajiya Seal Smithing.
Seal Explosives:
10x Concussive bombs
10X Flashbangs
10X Smokebombs
10x Incendiary bombs
Fuinjutsu Supplies
30x Blank Tags
3X Storage Seals
Family: Kajiya Yo(Father)
Kajiya Yumeko(Mother)
Kajiya Masae(Older Sister)
Past: Katsuya's childhood life was . . . simple. He had a home to come to, a loving caring family, a life devoid of much tragedy, strife, or even discomfort. The Kajiya clan were, by and large, mainly a civilian clan of skilled smiths and craftsman, providing weapons and tools of exceptional quality to the Shinobi of Kumo through their specialized sealing techniques in exchange for the protection they receive within its borders. And Katsuya likely would have been just another one of them, despite his highly apparent fuinjutsu skill in his early years, if not for his sister deciding to buck convention. Instead of following in the footsteps of their father and taking up the ways of a smith, she pursued a career as a Shinobi of Kumo, quickly advancing up the ranks at an almost meteoric pace.

By the time Katsuya was old enough to have memories, his sister was already a well-renowned Chunin, with a bevy of successful missions under her belt, powerful techniques that she often showed off to her younger sibling and, most importantly, more than a few war stories about her time on the field. From these stories, Katsuya found the sparks of inspiration that lit his imagination. It's because of his sister that he wants to not only be a great blacksmith but a great shinobi as well, using his experiences to craft the greatest Shinobi tools the world has ever seen.
Personality: Katsuya is, for lack of a better word, simple. When it comes to most things, he'll often have a hard time looking deeper than surface level, tends to be almost stupidly trusting of all people, and couldn't hold a grudge against even the worst of people. While not the excitable sort, he can very much give off an aura of positive energy. While prone to frustration and anger like anyone else, Katsuya seems the type to lack a single hint of malicious intent towards anyone, and often takes a rather pacifistic approach to conflict in most cases.

However, despite his simple attitude, one would be very mistaken to consider him an idiot of any kind. While uncaring of social norms in most cases, that can is something most caused by eccentricity rather than simple ignorance or lack of awareness. In most cases, Katsuya is fully aware that he is either being used by some or possibly intruding on others but simply doesn't care about these rules or standards. In his own words " I do what I want and what will make people happy. That's really all I care about doing." A quote that, while accurate, isn't entirely true.

More than anything else, Katsuya loves Fuinjutsu, to what some could consider an unhealthy degree. It's not uncommon to find the boy working hours into the wee hours of morning on a new sealing formula he wishes to test out in his latest weapon designs, eager to prove his mastery over his Clan's techniques over and over, with every failure only pushing him onward to learn from his mistakes and push his knowledge to it's limits.

---Skills---

Ninjutsu:5 (E-Rank)
Kenjutsu:15 (E-Rank)
Fuuinjutsu:30 (D-Rank)

---Clan Skills---
Kajiya Seal-Smithing Techniques: The Kajiya clan, while small in comparison to others are well-known for their abilities to craft extraordinary weapons and ninja tools through the mixing of their Hiden Smithing and Fuinjutsu techniques. For most practitioners, this simply means making blades with minor impactful effects such as increased durability, improved chakra flow, a honed cutting edge that never dulls, and the like. But for those with exceptional skill and dedication, they can access twist the clan techniques in wild new directions, forging truly special weapons with effects unlike anything ever seen before.

For Katsuya, he sits at a bit of a mid-point between the upper tier of what his clan usually stays at and the beginning of making weapons with truly innovative effects, but he's confident that he'll one day create something magnificent. That being said, when compared to a normal blacksmith, he's proven to be an excellent craftsman, with the use of fuinjutsu techniques along with his forging helping to drastically speed up the process without risking the integrity or quality of his creations.

---Jutsu---

Henge (cost's 5 Chakra.)
Earth Release:Subterranean Voyage
Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique

---Stats---

Strength: 15 (Your physical strength)
Speed: 10 (Your physical speed)
Handseal Speed: 1 (How quickly you can form hand seals.)
Agility: 10 (encompasses Flexibility and Reflexes)
Chakra Control: (7) 35% (1 point = +5% Chakra Control)
Chakra: (10) 200 (1 point = +20 Chakra)

So I imagine once I get the clan stuff done you'll be making your own custom clan?