Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Mecha, Superhero, Anime, Adventure, Magical
It has been some few generations since the ninja wars (the second one was the most recent and of which happened at least a generation and a half ago) have ended and the villages have been in a state of pseudo-peace for generations now as the kages have managed to keep things from springing up but minor conflicts still occur occasionally. The strongest villages and the lesser known ones still employ ninja as their main asset in making money from locals and nobles alike as well as keeping peace and preforming espionage on neighboring countries and rogue groups of bandits. The Samurai have also retreated to the land of iron and remain there. They keep the peace and grow strong on their own while protecting what is most dear to them. Legends of old have come and gone and entire villages have vanished into the anneals of time only for new ones to come up in their stead. Powers never seen before seen are appearing from ninja who are making the world into their own personal testing ground while keeping up the appearances as law abiding shinobi. Others seek more morally agreeable ways of seeking power and are becoming well known for that as well some even call them heroes. For many years these ninja have made the world into what it is now and the samurai are reduced to a minor fraction of their power in the land of iron.
However a new legend is brewing and is in the works. This story will foldout as a new group of genin prepare to face their journey into a brand new world. These genin will shape the ninja world with their tenacity and will and make the world a different place for better...or for worse. This is the tale of a group of ninja who shall make their own journey. These ninja will become some of the strongest in history be it they wish it upon themselves or not. Enemies, friends, and rivals will appear to challenge these ninja and to each their own path that they will find in this journey.
FAQ:
1. All basic roleplay rules apply
2. The Jounin spot shall be reserved for an NPC due to the chunin exams. After those happen chunin and lower level jounin shall become available. For now all player characters start at the rank of brand new genin.
2.5: Also while there are canon character in the past they're all more or less dead or non existent. They only exist to serve as a basis for what the roleplay currently is on. That includes Tobi, Minato, The Third Hokage (died with Tobirama), Naruto, Itachi, Danzo (Similar fate to Tobirama), Pain, etc have no influence on this roleplay, are dead, and or weren't born at all. This roleplay starts around the time of what would have been Kakashi's generation but with the nations having a second great ninja war that ended way before this roleplay started. They exist simply to fill out a backstory for the time period. To give you an idea everything up to the third hokage's reign is canon. In this rp the fourth is in reign at the moment and the third died some time ago due to illness.
3. You're able to be a tailed beast holder but you will have less jutsu in exchange for having said beast at the start. You will have little to no of control of the beast as well and will gain it over time. This is to make things fair for those without tailed beasts because you gain advanced healing and the chakra cloak when in extreme danger.
4. Jutsu have to be properly leveled to the character meaning a genin/chunin wouldn't have some move like Rasengan/Chidori/Shadow Clone off the bat. We're not the legendary Minato Namikaze but we may become similarly powerful later in the roleplay.
5. Jutsu will be gained, strengthen, and learned as the rp goes along therefore will be rather weak at the start of the roleplay.
6. No KG of the following: Blaze Release, Dark Release, Dust Release, Kurama Clan's Kekkei Genkai, Rinha Clan's Kekkei Genkai, Ryūzetsu's Kekkei Genkai, Sakon and Ukon's Kekkei Genkai, Swift Release, MG Sharingan(at the start at least and this is restricted to Leaf Village ninja to start out with sharingan) , Rinnegan, Kimmimaro's Kekkei Genkai. Likewise certain kekkei genkai are village restricted unless given a good (Read: legitimate) backstory on why they have it.
7. If you are unsure of something message me.
8. You must be able to post at least a paragraph per post. Preferably more than that.
9. THIS WILL BE A LONG RUNNING ROLEPLAY PLEASE DO NOT JOIN IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT TO IT.
10. The bare minimum I'm willing to accept is a person who can post a paragraph and a half per post (unless given circumstances otherwise make it impossible or make it drag on) and a character with two paragraphs of personality AND history. This is simply the minimal I usually accept.
===
I'm looking for two-three people for this roleplay. More who want to be in this roleplay will be put on a reserved list.

Last edited:
*Raises hand* I'm for a Naruto RP

Well depending on if anyone else is interested in this then we'll see where it goes.

Is no one else interested?

It seems the village setting will be The Hidden Mist Village or the Kirigakure (spelling?). Are you guys positive that you want to do the Mist Village? I feel the Hidden Leaf has more options for characters and Kumogakure has better pathways regardless I'm willing to move forward with this.

Hidden in the leaf do sound better so I would be up for that

^ What Harley said.

Alright lucky for me I have a Leaf OOC from another site I can use.

the OOC Link

There you go guys I'm still editting Mitsuhide a bit so I apologize if he is a bit poor.

(my laptop is being a butt so i'll try doing the OOC a bit later)

No problem I'm still editing it and what not.

Would it be possible to have the CS skeletons up by tomorrow?

Sorry for the wait, writing my CS now~

It's ok because yesterday was Halloween.

Yes there is currently. I'm fine with making a four man squad and or just to have a back up in case one person drops out. I'll short out the chunin exams at a later point.

Status
Not open for further replies.