Naruto 1x1 (Canon x OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still searching! If you see a character that's not listed, just ask! Have a few plots in mind.

Last edited:
Still searching.

Searching still. Really looking for a Kakashi x OC. Have a couple of ideas in mind for this. I will return the favor if there's a particular character you'd like me to play for an OC of yours.

Not big on OC x OC play, or, would you do it if I asked?

I'll do oc x oc if asked.

If that's the case, then I'll PM you.

Still searching.

I doom you to never finding a partner again..

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Shamalama DINGDONG MAGICAL EVIL CURSE CAKES... OOGABOOGABOOGA! STUPID DOG!

All of the rites of the curse are now in place.

Searching still. Anyone?

Really looking for a Kakashi x OC and Yamato x OC. Have a couple of ideas in mind for both of these. I will return the favor if there's a particular character you'd like me to play for an OC of yours.

Searching still.

Really looking for a Kakashi x OC and Yamato x OC. Have a couple of ideas in mind for both of these. I will return the favor if there's a particular character you'd like me to play for an OC of yours.

Hey I was wondering if you only play OC characters. Because I have a couple of Naruto cravings myself and one of them is Canon x Canon character. You stated above that you might do those but I'm just checking your moods first before making a definitely decision of wanting to try it with you.

I might be able to play a Kakashi for you? I'll have to read up on him again. But if you want me to play a canon character for one of your OC's then I'll willingly try it.

@Shadow_Snow_Storm No, I play both OC and Canon characters ^^. What was the Canon pairing you were wanting to do?

@Sami
I wanted to do a Sasuke x Hinata or the Canon x Canon idea. . . . I know, not a lot of people ship it but I love it and I'm a bit obsessed lol

@Shadow_Snow_Storm
Sure, I'll give a try ^^ I actually don't mind the weird pairings.

@Sami

Well everyone is just like, 'oh my god, NaruHina is soo cuuuute!' and I'm over here like. . . 'Uh. . . I like SasuHina' and then the mainstream fandom gets all up in my face for liking a pairing that had just as much chance and a better story behind it. It's like people shipping Harry and Draco. They had next to no direct interaction, but they're just so damn perfect.

@Shadow_Snow_Storm
I know. Some of the oddest pairings turn out to be the most interesting in my opinion.

• Love
Reactions: Dreams_of_Dusk
@Sami
You're totally my hero. Pm me so we can talk out details?

I wouldn't mind doing a Kakashi x OC rp if you'll be Kakashi. It's been a while since I've done a Naruto RP lol but I'm willing to jump into it again. Just let me know your ideas for thsi

Still searching the Kakashi x OC and Yamato x OC as I have a few ideas in mind with my OCs.

@Princess Yanna
Sure. Send me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.