2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, medieval fantasy, scifi, furry, western, fandoms, animes, games, and tv shows
Hello!

As you can see, I'm looking for one or few Naruto roleplays as I've been craving a couple of pairings since I've been rewatching the series for fun. Just a few rules before I post the pairings.

Rules
-No one liners please.
-I mainly do MxF pairings, Canon x OC. I will occasionally do Canon x Canon.
-Let me know if you get bored. That way we can come up with ideas to too keep the rp interesting.
-If you're going to be away for a while, let me know
-I'm perfectly fine with mature content. I can either play it out or fade to black so let me know. If your below 18, it will be fluff and such.
-I can post 2+ paragraphs depending on what I'm given. I try to match posts.
-Feel free to chat during the rp. I won't bite ^^

Now for the pairings. Anything bold is the role I prefer. But I'm up for any of the pairings and I do double!

Kakashi x OC
Hidan x OC
Itachi x OC
Asuma x OC
Tobi(or Obito) x OC
Gaara x OC
Dedeira x OC
Naruto x OC
Sasuke x OC
Shikamaru x OC
Jiraiya x OC
Kiba x OC
Yamato x OC

Of the pairings, I'm mainly looking for a Kakashi, Yamato, Hidan, or Tobi/Obito.

There's probably more I'm forgetting so if there's someone you'd like me to play for you and they're not listed, please ask.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Still searching!

Still searching!

Still searching!

Still searching!

Still searching! Anyone?

Still searching!

Added another pairing! Still searching!

Hi! I'm new here and I would love to join your rp! But I'm a little new so please forgive me if I make any mistakes!

Can you be Naruto? And can you explain to me how I will be able to create a character?

You're perfectly fine ^^ I understand if mistakes are made. But welcome to the site!

Sure I can play Naruto for you! I'll send you a pm and I can explain from there ^_^ it'll make it easier.

• Love
Reactions: DangoYumi
Thank you so much! You are such a nice person!! It's awesome to meet you.

Still searching!

Damn, my favorite character isn't on here. xD Although I would understand, people wouldn't see him as a character to do M+F.

Which character is that? The list I have is just a few so yeah XP

Well Quiet my friend, my favorite Naruto character is Haku. xD

Reactions: Queenslayer
I could see why but I have no problem with Haku at all ^^

If you want to do something, we could work Haku either into a female or create a suitable mate for him and change the lore/history of Haku to work with it.

Its completely up to you!

I'd be fine with either those. We could possibly change his lore/history to fit unless you'd rather change him completely. Like I said, I'm fine with either option.

Status
Not open for further replies.